This is David Hogg. He’s been on the news for school shootings in different states, his father is retired FBI...

This is David Hogg. He’s been on the news for school shootings in different states, his father is retired FBI, and he looks old enough to drink.
There are photos of him with crisis actors. Can anyone confirm his age or job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaEYhqE40_Y
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
youtu.be/2XExNsQZZZM
youtu.be/3_nSu07ct_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude you got debunked even by leftards
/saged

Prove it! You must work for cnn. Distract and deny.

“Debunked” implies there was evidence provided to prove he’s a student.
Right now I can only find evidence that something is wrong with this whole situation.

"Debunked" implies the speaker is a faggot

check out these Hoggwarts

Dude. All there is out there to defend Hogg is his own claim that he’s a student. But no evidence to back it. Meanwhile we have him in different goddamn states conveniently at the times of the shootings.

he's not a crisis actor
he's just a scumbag narcissistic kid trying to launch a career off his dead classmates before their bodies are even cold.

his accounts on reddit and instagram confirm he moved from cali to florida for high school and that he hates florida.

Not everyones a fucking crisis actor and not every shooting is a falseflag you insufferable faggot

>Crisis actors confirmed

>He’s been on the news for school shootings in different states
No he hasn't, just the one.
>reddit still trying to push this meme to discredit the right
Getting real tired of your jewish tricks.

boomers be like

>dead classmates
they would have to actually be his classmates first though

>accuses me of being from Reddit
That’s just uncalled for. I’m an ex-Alicefag and was a Sup Forumsentooman as long as Sup Forums existed.

Get fucked, retarded disinfo shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaEYhqE40_Y

If hogg was old enough to drink, I'd be able to locate him in the public records, but he's not so he doesnt come up

Any of you could buy a gun (if you don't already own one) and shoot up a school tomorrow. Like you know empirically that it's possible and most of you are so far off the grid that you're probably considering it. You live in a country with 320 million people in it and yet every time it happens you call to a false flag. Are you fucking retarded?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Pretty sure the issue here is the activist on the screen, not the non-question of whether the shooting was real.

What a pretentious liberal faggot.

I fucking hate these self-righteous brown-nosers.

That photo is from the Parkland yearbook already proved on Twitter that that post was FAKE NEWS. Also, notice the "Eagles" shirt which is also the mascot for Parkland High School. Nice self ownage there.

youtu.be/2XExNsQZZZM
This "student" says the wrong name of the school, three times during an interview

youtu.be/3_nSu07ct_I
this "teacher" speaks like he is reciting lines and keeps looking down like there are cue cards or a teleprompter, also goes on ridiculous rant

There is never going to be an honest discussion when media and politicians controlling and being controlled what to say. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

That's what happens when the media in your country are literally corporations whose sole purpose is to make money.