ITT: Quality

i think you mean QUALITY

newfag

He's not wrong though.
It looks like shit

Hey, that's pretty cool!

I like the sword poses, but has uncool perspective.

what's the name for that other anime meme where a character pulls back their fist with their face right up in front of the camera and then lunges forward for a big punch

I'm so dissapointed this show doesn't have anything to do with smartphones

This needs so many updates.

well...

someone should make an edit with a person holding a dildo in the same pose see how long it will take for anyone to notice

extra tables for dwarfs, how thoughtful of them.

God every single chair in the two tables on top is fucked up in a different way, this is art.

This is some dimensional rift tier bad art

jesus christ what the fuck

DB Super has millions of examples how bad is it but so far this is my favorite, Beerus is a cat, not Scooby Doo

Kek

This is the coolest pose you can do with a sword. Prove me wrong

missing the one from knights and magic, have it saved somewhere can't find it

It wasn't called Quality Code for nothing

there's literally two already in there

Does this count?

No, that's accurate

are these the worst chairs in anime history?

they made him scooby for like 10 episodes, i didn't understand and it was disgusting

you'd think toei would put more care into a huge series like dragonball but it's pretty apparent it only exists for even more money, which makes me sad.

Trunks did one somewhere in EP64 to Ep66 of DBS

Well, it has hundred of episodes. Poor animators have a lot of trouble even with 1 cour shows.

>Toei slave-drivers concerened about anything
good joke user.

HxH which i'm currently rewatching also has a fuckton of episodes, and has a few poo scenes, but most of them are actually fine and it doesn't have standout shit quality episodes that i've noticed so far, unlike dragonball super.

again, it bums me out that a great series is getting such fucking bullshit.

fuck toei and everything they do, have they done a single good anime/ anything since dbz ended?

it's just baffling. dragon ball z is fucking hailed in america and in japan they have a fucking GOKU DAY. you'd think something as great as the sequel to dragon ball z after a 10 year wait would have a modicum of care put into it, but i'm pretty sure the only people who care are the voice actors. makes me sick.

CG has many problems, but at least that shit wouldn't happen anymore

>fuck toei and everything they do, have they done a single good anime/ anything since dbz ended?
Ever heard off Digimon?

i thought it was ruined as well (unless you mean original digimon which wuz good)

i thought current digimon stuff was horseshit

Only 62. Also 50-60 episode anime were still a thing back then.

rip, anime industry. i'll be with you as you fall into total shit over the next 10 years

I hope you're being ironic.

/r/equesting Samurai Flamenco's running scene

I win

post the webm

maho precure?

>have they done a single good anime/ anything since dbz ended?
Kyousogiga
Mononoke

That's a big swordgun.

Fantastic even though it seemed rushed as fuck since they jumped a lot of stuff from manga. Which btw it still going.

When was the last time it updated?

In Japan they are on Volume 18 already, but translated to english it still on first chapter of volume 15.

Did a little research and all pointed that the last update was last 19. Maybe this Saturday will be released another chapter translated who knows. The author is known for doing lots of Hiatus as well.

is it any good?

Yeah it's gr8. Just bothers me how much stuff they jumped, like the way Kanta joins the govt it's completely different in manga. Many things happen between his conversation with the rebel group and his betrayal, while in anime it was right in this order.

Currently the West and South Oasis are at war with each other and Kanta joined the South Oasis instead of West like in anime. Also 3 year timeskip.

GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL, FOLDED A THOUSAND TIME OVER A MILLION YEARS

lost at filename

holy shit its real

I know. I've been extremely lazy for a while now.

>Not knowing the Obari pose

Hey wait, this could be a loli

The perspective is still off looking

Perspective being off is the entire point of it.

is that QUALITY?
what the fuck Sup Forums?

Could be in Texas

kek looks like an Sup Forums draws frame

Eh, many of them dont look as odd as the op

> japanese uses american toilet

The OP one is very distorted because of how small the actual sword is, but every one of them have to be distorted to end up looking the way they do. The distortion just isn't as large for them.

Escher's chair.

This chair.

would you say that it's an eyesore?

Its the hand that bugs me more than the sword

the man of all women's desire must have yaoihands

I honestly don't think there was a single well drawn shot of her through the whole show.

Captain Earth's Earth Engine was such a cool looking mecha

There's a rack under the table that holds the chairs up, dingus. So you can store the chairs and still be able to sweep underneath them.

The BD release fixed everything

yaoi hands

Sauce?