Checkmate Sup Forumstards

Checkmate Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/water-safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw americans keep shooting each other

hes not wrong though?

If the only way to stop someone from shooting people with poison darts, was to also shoot them with poison darts, then it would make the most sense to have everyone carry poison darts so the most people that would likely ever get darted is a couple. If only one guy has the poison darts, he can keep darting until he runs out of darts.

Didn't give me a full on hardon, but you're close.

Why don't we have a Poison Dart Association? Why he's wrong is in the answer to that.

MOTHERFUCKINGBULLDOZER

you can't genuinely believe that

Poison darts aren't a right guaranteed and protected by the constitution

>school darter enters school
>darts a couple of kids
>walks into classroom
>gets darted by teacher
>shooter dies
>anti-darter groups silent

BUG

imagine if every day dozens of children were killed by bad arguments and the national bad argument association said, "actually what we need is MORE bad arguments"

We're approaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't be sustainable over the long term

Imagine if every day dozens of children were being killed by shitskins and the left said, "actually what we need is more shitskins" and half the country was like, "That seems right."

I guess then it's just too bad for you that our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths, huh?

Imagine some old guy supporting guns for decades and then changing his tune to get elected to office and a bunch of edgy cock sucking young adults feeling like they are being deep by voting for him.

too real

Dozens of girls and women are raped in Western Europe by immigrants and they literally say that we need more.

Imagine if everyday countless innocents were being murdered before they even have a chance to be born oh wait...

>shitskin illegally enters the US and kills a shit ton of children in a anti-shitskin zone

>teachers all come equipped with smart shitskins that defend the children.

/thread. Next one.

Appeal to absurdity only really works if the point it's making isn't valid in the end.

You can't make guns go away, the only mitigation is armed guards to discourage dumbass kids from shooting up the school.

Sorry Ausfag but you cucked out on guns while there were still enough to round up (lol just kidding you guys have WAY more guns and shootings than you're willing to admit)

Imagine if every day dozens of children were being raped by immigrants and the National Immigration Association said, "Actually what we need is MORE immigrants" and half the country was like, "That seems right."

>infant circumcision is fine
>lgbt brainwashing of kindergarteners and setting the foundation for genetic dead ends is fine
>drugging kids for depression/adhd is fine
>pushing white guilt propaganda on kids is fine
>pushing feminism on kids is fine

all of this shit does more damage than any token shooting yet no one seems to care so dont pretend that you care about kids

>gets darted by teacher
my teacher can't even skip youtube ads

Why do you assholes always make apples to oranges arguments you sound like a dipshit

Imagine if every day hundreds of niggers were being killed by niggers and the National Nigger Association said, "Actually what we need is MORE niggers" and all the niggers was like, "Das rite!"

no that's pretty much darts to darts

Admittedly, this is the board that on average wants to ban bitbull (the niggers of dogs)
Their danger outweighs their use.

>who killed you with a poison dart?
>one of you.
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
>why did he want to kill you with a poison dart?
Dumbass. You fucked up and somebody took you to task.

Imagine if every day dozens of people were drowning in swimming pools and the National Swimming Pool Association said "Actually what we need is more swimming pools and better swimming education" and half the country was like "That seems right"

cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/water-safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html

>From 2005-2014, there were an average of 3,536 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day.

and I keep saying everyone is missing the actual solution to all this
these retarded shooters keep shooting the wrong targets

False equivalency. Gee I wonder how banks/media studios are protected. Oh that's right with security with guns. I wonder how that would work out at schools. Really makes me think. 1 post by OP everytime, faggots. Saged. All fields.

Then the criminals are the only ones who will have poison darts

I am a Darwinist. Assault darts are helping to weed out the weak.

Imagine if every day dozens of children were being killed by shitskins and the National Shitskin Association said "Actually what we need is is MORE shitskins" and half the country was like, "That seems right."

Oh.... wow

>mfw
fukn watch OP ignore this

/thread

Op is a faggot. No (you)s
>in all fields
>hidden

A dozen children a day ARE killed by dicking around on phones while driving but shitlibs aren't trying to outlaw phones or cars.

The highest cause of teen deaths is texting and driving. It's like 100 school shooting a day.

More kids die from alcohol (legitimately a poison) and they want to lower the drinking age.

>teacher darter panics since he is a teacher and is completely unqualified to be in this stressful situation
>has to locate one student darter on a school of 500 student non darters
>ignore the other teacher darters
>shoots student on accident
>people who forced him to carry dart say that he failed and it's his fault now not the darts
it all works out perfectly

but Cruz was shitskin
so the wall got ten feet higher or what

>National poison dart association
Why isn't this already a thing?

What if I told you, more people die of cardiac arrests then from gun violence... Maybe we should ban coca-cola and McD.

More like fat lazy people kill themself by eating that shit all the time over decades.

TOO REAL

>inanimate objects kill people

kill yourself shill rat

>Australia
>chink

Checks out

Yea... that's why I stay out of predominantly poison dart communities.

YO imagine if like your freedoms were a potato in a waffle and get this.... the WAFFLE was like flipped upside down! Then if a car is driving on the waffle and half the country was like yo HIT THAT WAFFLE SON!

I bet you participated in "I'll ride with you", too

just stay out of Africa you cuck

strawman

please be serious

And then imagine if they banned the darts so all the people previously throwing darts suddenly got interested in IED's

ow

>a situation that happened

>a situation that never happened

It’s over
The 2nd Amendment is finished

>How many people are killed by cars every day.

fuuuuckkkkkkk

imagine if every day dozens of children were being killed by nonwhites and the Democrat Party said "Actually what we need is More Beaners" and half the country was like, "That seems right"

WHERE ARE THE DARTS

HOW COME NO ONE HAS RELEASED THE POISON REPORTS

meme flag
sad shill

kek, Sup Forums is always right

add me to the screencap

Did he think that was clever? It's rather embarrassing. Id expect one of CNNs enslaved children to make such a weak point.

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Come on they aren't gay, they even worse, cucked straight men

poison is illegal

ur mum gay

explain to me, anti-gun faggots, why its OK for Israel to have teachers that are required to be armed teach in their schools?

>>a situation that never happened
Exactly. We in the developed world like to avoid recipes for disaster.

>be leftist
>destroy social institutions such as family and church
>destroy moral standards by pushing increasing viloence and degeneracy through media
>create a society where individuals act impulsively and satisfy every desire without thought of the consequences

See guys it's the guns

>strict gun laws in Mexico
>criminals free to do as they will
>criminals turn into cartels
>end up running the country by buying off police, military, politicians or outright killing opposing politicians
>people run off cartel in their town
>corrupt police show up and disarm the people
>cartel takes over the town
fuck you

it works with cigarettes

Oof

>half the country
More like 80% faggot. Support for the 2nd Amendment actually tends to go up after mass media shootings as well. I imagine its because people forget Commie Kikes really do want to disarm the public until a shooting happens and then the vermin come pouring out pleading for Americans to disarm themselves so they can slaughter them.

>Imagine if every day hundreds of babies were literally RIPPED APART in their mother's wombs and it were legal and half the county said "that seems right."

How's the 7th grade treating you?

Hah, almost missed this.

I'd get my legal and supported by the constitution AR 15 and shoot them

Imagine if the FBI actually did its job when they have someone on a FBI watch list.

I think... you got a point here.

Imagine if one day, half the population is purged.

We need common sense nigger control.

Really all this does is acknowledge that the instrument isn't the problem, it's the person carrying it out. They won't frame their argument that way because it collapses if they mention an assailant rather than giving agency to the darts themselves.

Children are being killed by laundry detergent but no one's calling to ban laundry detergent

Why not? They can be used to defend against the government

>anti-shitskin zone
youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM

Mlre children are killed each year by cars than anything but you dont see people wanting a car ban

This actually works, I use this instead of the expensive chain lube for years and I only need to clean my chain every 1000km.

Wow thats a one qt 3.14 for sure