Muv-Luv/TE/Schwarzesmarken

Ha ha time for despair, again!
MLA out for backers, september for everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyYVX6x1bqU?t=45
youtube.com/watch?v=fbdVfJGRbfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate sumika she makes alternative a shitfest.

>MLA out for backers, september for everyone else.
What are you talking about user? MLA has been out for years.

Is there anything more in this than what we had in the Ametarasu Translations 7 years ago?

The engrish has been re-recorded into English.
Supposedly the translation should be better overall as well.

The official translation has redone the Engrish voiceovers into proper english.
>RIP HUMIN BRAAAAINS

Is that all? No content/extras?

MuvLuv was never good.

>New scenes and events
>New CG's
>New voiced lines
These are from all ages/PS3 version. Operation Ouka is apparently one of the things that got expanded scenes.
Expecting better translation too, if its same quality as Extra/Unlimited on Steam were. Unless the person gets asshurt about some changes like "dude" was in Extra.

That's great then, I'll replay this.

What is there to add? There's the extended scenes from the PS3 versions (Ouka is one of them, iirc).
Photomelodies and Photonflowers are coming after the Vita port is released, but before the iOS port starts development. (That includes "Altered Fable", as some know Kagayaku Toki ga Kienu Mae ni)
The SM demo and the TE prequel short will be coming out around the same time.

Nice i can now re-read the trilogy

My only problem with that dude thing was at times when Meiya said it. I'm not native english speaker, so it felt really strange at first. Don't know how native english speakers felt about it, but I got used to it after first shock.

There was a drawfag offering to draw Muv Luv lewds on /h/'s drawthread yesterday. He's only gotten SRW requests so far, so you guys might be interested.

If they remove youtu.be/uyYVX6x1bqU?t=45 I'm not touching this

I guess you arent playing this then? ixtl did some last minute decision that removed old engrish voices. One of the translators already asked people to complain to them directly about it or at official forums or something.

All the engrish scene got redubbed i believe.

Why not just move to /m/ where generals are at least allowed, instead of risking deletion under new Sup Forums guidelines?

Shit.

To be honest the original engrish is actually surprisingly good as far as engrish goes. As in, it's good enough that you can understand what the hell they're saying even without subtitles, sounding like Japanese-accented English rather than Japanese attempting to sound like they can speak English by pronouncing katakana.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbdVfJGRbfw

Because whoever keeps making the threads on Sup Forums wants to see who gives up first. Him or the mods.

>SM and TE being localized
can't wait to feel like the ddr and argos flight are just americans in how they act and speak

Because /m/ is a shithole that doesn't actually discuss Muv Luv. Sup Forums is the only board despite waifuposting and shitposts that actually discusses Muv Luv so right now the only real problem it faces on Sup Forums is the template threads that have been made for the last chunk of time.

>Because /m/ is a shithole that doesn't actually discuss Muv Luv
/m/ used to be the only place that actually discussed Muv-Luv until retarded SM shitposters started derailing threads. Mass migration would ameliorate that.

>/m/ used to be the only place that actually discussed Muv-Luv until retarded SM shitposters started derailing threads
Er, no. Discussion had been sparse since 2014, much like Sup Forums at the time. Mass migration/exodus off of Sup Forums happened since /m/ banned most translators and tripfags in 2015, which is a good part of why it's so shit now.

Iirc there was a lot of "discussion" of Next Answer, and occasionally pro-helicopter anti-sword autism.

>"discussion" of Next Answer
That's not muv luv discussion. Much like the past year of SF garbage on /m/ hasn't been muv luv discussion. /m/ is dead, user. You should've clued in when guys like KNG are banned but guys like valvnigger were fine there.

What is Next Answer?

A failed mobage attempt that wasn't supported long. No sounds and gameplay was basically non existent compared to many other mobages. The definition of a card collecting game.

>when guys like KNG are banned
I thought KNG left voluntarily because of hiroshimoot's shady reputation.

There were several reasons, but getting 30 day bans just for existing weren't making it any easier.