Abbo rapes a 2 year old girl

>abbo rapes a 2 year old girl
>abbo's chimp out and blame the government
>government takes abused children from abbo families
>abbos chimp out and call in 'another stolen generation

you literally cant win with these cunts

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Fuck off with your racist bigot shit

"A country notorious for gun violence and mass killing."

God Australia is just the worst.

is there even a solution to the abo problem

Another intervention. Sweet.

Not all of us, just the fucking deadbeat lefties that are in journalism and in government because cunts are too laid back to actually vote for a decent party. Honestly this country became fucked the moment we allowed the government to take away our guns and implement laws not allowing us to have guns and enforcing those laws with guns.

Cunts fucked mate.

Tiwi islands are the only good abos. The rest are a lost cause.

The worst ones, are ironically the white ones down south (Redfern etc) who don't have to live amongst this culture of violence and alcohol. Your rapper Briggs and the like.

I doubt that fat cunts ever been to Tennant Creek.

I pulled up to have lunch during an epic drive and was like....fuck this I'll just do another few hours and stop in Katherine instead. Literally there 5 mins and had a mob of abos climbing all over my car. I feel really sorry for the police and health staff who have to service these shitholes.

Actually Cairns abos are good too. Really good cultural centre there that I think NT could learn from and copy. Gives them employment and pride in showing the good parts of their culture off. Baffles me why we don't have similar in Darwin.

Tasmania led the way. The mainland failed to follow. In colonisation the victors must fully demolish the defeated subservient culture or forcibly assimilate them them into the victorious culture. We failed to do either, and ever since Australia has been the story of a dominant culture forced into a rearguard action against radically different cultures. The only thing that has changed with time is the number of cultures we must fight.
But we must be realistic in our struggle - Australia is now a multicultural, multiracial nation and is so far gone we can never change that fact. What we must do then is win the battle for our culture. We must force a unified, Australian culture rather than allow the multitudinous infighting of European versus African versus Asian and so on. We must force something, and create it ourselves if necessary, that is uniquely Australian, and it must be thrust into the public's minds and it must be shouted that it is the alternative they need to defend them, that will regulate, protect and promote private economic success to ensure it protects and promotes Australia. To defend a strong morality, grounded in the Christian tradition, without falling to petty infighting about denominations - because it will be Australian Christianity. To use the form hand of the government to perform an educational reconquista and, by force if necessary, remove deviancy from our schools and universities. To promote classicism in architecture and the arts, while allowing a healthy gaze ever onwards to the future. What we need is an Australian Solution.

>muh stolen generator
Kek. Abbos are actually dumber than niggers, which is almost an acomplishment.

They most certainly are not. I lived there for a few years, and every day without fail they'd wake up drunk in Munro Martin park and hurl abuse, sexual threats, and even sometimes follow or chase the girls going to the highschool up the road.

>I don't understand what bigot means.

>Americans in charge of handling the bantz

Maybe they meant when you go to other countries like Iraq.

Don't hate because we're good at killing sandniggers

So she wasn't white then it's ok no fucks given

Well hire security that can fuck those worthless pieces of shit up, Australia is not governed really well it's always cancer that get's into high positions

haha one race man

Even better at sending them to Europe.

why don't one of you cunts run as a populist and then genocide the abbos?

Sure you'd get thrown out of office but literally everyone would benefit

abos rape children, it's just a fact. the """stolen generation""" was to save children from their sick parents.

It's true though

Time. Abo genes are very recessive, we are breeding them out of existence. Literally their only way of surviving is what they are doing, grouping up and forming little enclaves.

Any abo guy that leaves can't get a date (except recently with white guilt liberals) and abo girls breed white like chinks. And their kids breed white and so on.

And the stolen generation are the only ones that did shit with themselves.

This is part of their culture. It isn't our place as a higher species to attempt to modify their way of life.

Australia would be a nice country if they deported the abbos. Alice Springs is a total shithole.

Are there any cute aboriginal women?

I refuse to believe that the images people post represent the entire population

post hot abo wimmin

Because we don't need too?
This is like asking a Jew why they haven't genocided Whitey yet. The reply is "We are breeding you out of existence"

They have ~500,000 people and that is counting half-breeds. And Abo dilutes fast so I wouldn't be surprised if actual Abo numbers are closer to 300K

I think this is about as close you're going to get to "hot." They legitimately look like a different species.

You'll only get hot abo if you breed white a generation or two.

Orderly disposal

>A murder rate higher than america's
Could literally mean any number higher than 4/100k
I looked up another article for those curious, 7 murders since january in two towns, with a pop. of 13,000. They calculate the rate to be 50/100k. That's Venezuelan tier, not American.

A war is coming. You won't win this one.

same x2 for us but canada is already too far gone

shiiieeet!!!

To clarify

Some of these abos are pretty attractive

I didgeridindu nuffin

explain the pic?

Aus cucks should be banned from USA , I'm one but I believe it's for the best if we stay away from developed nations

abos are super recessive. Those are 1/4 and 1/8 abos

That's weird I just started watching his channel the other day, you into food from the 40s too

steve1989 mreinfo is too pure for this world

Why is it part abos look whiter than most Europeans whites

It's pretty fucking self explanatory Ahkmed. Those are the aboriginal doctors graduating from UNSW in 2014.

Lets get this onto a tray!

Just because someone shows up at your door doesn't mean you have to let them in.

For anyone unfamiliar with their respectful, diverse culture of peace.

How come smokers are so trustworthy and I don't even smoke

they generally don't give a shit and say it like it is.
t.smoker

forgot pic

Literal monster people. Should be culled.

Where else do you need these stickers but Australia?

If Australia never banned guns, would we have places like Detroit

I've read it was also a big effort to get them to stop eating their children

kek

I'm beginning to think gun control works for Australia because abbos are far too stupid to be able to kill anyone en masse without someone literally handing them a loaded rifle. Subsaharan Africans definitely have like 20 more IQ points than the average abbo, and they're still capable of making guns/bombs if they come across directions.

What the fuck. It's just one person replying to themselves in that thread

Well said Satan.

RACISSSSTTTTTTT!!!

obviously white blokes fault, Im sorry

that guy is memeing

excellent shitposting to be quite honest with you f.a.m.

news.com.au is cucked

This is what would have happened to the stolen generation if we didn't take them. Ungrateful desu
Thank god they don't have any agency

Kys tree hugging mudslime

a fucking moon

Abbos are literally orcs that got too lazy to form roving feral packs. They are exactly what you see here.

>Are there any cute aboriginal women?
Short answer is no. Any abo DNA makes a person repulsive in one way or another.

How's life in SA?

Briggs can be funny on TV but I wouldn't want to hang out with him. Met some cool blackfellas in remote WA/NT.

A bigot is someone who doesn't share my views.

If there are no attractive abos then how do mixed race australians come about anyway?

The ststae should hand out petrol subsidies to the abbos, the problem would take care of itself within a year.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

If you tick the abo box on your university application you get free degrees and money. If you're white as sour cream but your great grandma was a coon then you can probably count yourself as one for tax purposes.

rare abbo downie coming through