Was he a pedophile?

Was he a pedophile?

Yes.

He's a self-insert.

Hachikuji legitimately had better chemistry with Araragi than any other girl in the cast.

forced fanservice
>she's a ghost! it doesn't count cause she's dead and Hitagi cannot prove that Araragi is cheating on her with a ghost of a 20 year old loli!

yes. he's a child diddling maniac who gets away with it because his parents are cops

No, he just has good taste in girls

>forced fanservice
what? can you stop forced posting

>his parents are cops
[citation needed]

His parents wouldn't even know since they couldn't see the girls. Other than doll

He just like little girls.

How many times does he have to tell you he isn't?

I really need to watch some Gatari stuff again, last story I saw was about the monkey girl fighting her friend for the rest of the monkey parts. Do I have to watch everything? Or can I skip to the latest stuff?

It's specifically mentioned in the show at one point.

several times i'm pretty sure

Possibly. The only time I (semi-)clearly remember is during Tsubasa Tiger when Hanekawa meets them.

Yup.
Also the time when he's in Sodachis old home together with ougi.

Sounds like you're missing Kizu, Owari, Koyomi, and Owari 2.

Oh, and Tsuki.

Because it was a revelation then and offhand matter of fact by the time of Sodachi.

Is that the order I should view them in? Guess I'll just follow them in order. Busy reading Kizu so I'll finish reading it first, then watch it.

Ah yes, then too. Tsubasa Tiger stuck in my memory more because that's the only time the Araragi parents appear.

ragi is based

why did he do it
was it because of penis?

Yes

No

Nothing wrong

of course