Who the fuck was this annoying bitch femlet meant to appeal to?

Who the fuck was this annoying bitch femlet meant to appeal to?

Me

Me

Real answer: My dick

>Awful voice
>Annoying bitch
I still wanna fuck it.

Discerning gentlemen.

People who wanted Satsuki to have a non-incestuous lesbian relationship. Also people who like cocky, uppity women.

hating Nonon's voice means that you're a pleb

NANI SORE?

ore no dikku

>femlet
>not liking short girls

I want to fuck her while she's wearing her nudisto bitchi uniform.

Smug reaction face image fans

you can make any female character with obnoxious personality and as long as she is hot no one will care
See: literally every piece of fiction

That didn't sound like an unprovoked, bitter outburst at all.

I want to have sex with her while she's naked and soundly asleep.

Everyone

>having sex with someone who's sleeping
that's rape

I know.

Nani sore?

me

She's not real, user

I want her to step on my dick and call me a pervert and a scumbag in her shrill, obnoxious voice.

Let me show you my Hyper Weapon.

They all say that.

But user, she's a lesbian so unless your name is Kiryuuin Satsuki that's not going to happen

Hey, all I need to do is piss her off enough and I can trick her into thinking she's just doing it to punish and chastise me for being a piece of shit

>implying that she's stupid enough to buy the idea that fondling your dick is a punishment
Only in badly-written hentai

Doesn't necessarily have to be my dick. If she steps on any part of my body I will take it as a sign of love and cherish it forever

I want to have sex with her voice specifically

me, myself, I, and every other person with good taste

Do you know for certain that she is a lesbian, does she outright state that she only likes girls?

She's an annoying piece of shit, but her voice is beautiful and her aesthetic is perfect. She's not as annoying as Satsuki though.

Shut your whore mouth, Lady Satsuki is perfection

Me

>"I like my girls STRONK, INDEPENYNT, READY TO MURDER ME OR BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AT ANY TIME, WITH STUPID MARY SUE SUPER POWERS, and GENERALLY INSUFFERABLE TO BE AROUND BECAUSE OF INCREDIBLE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX."

Not that Nonon's much better, but at least she's cute. Ryuuko is the patrician's choice, I just don't have any pictures of her because she doesn't make smug faces like Nonon.

Why is there so little Nonon lewds, and why are most of these pairing her with Sanagayama instead of Satsuki?

Her theme was real

Me

Reminded me of good times at band camp.

Literally me. She got the right stuff.

To these guys, their cocks and me and my cock.

No nobody states their sexuality outright but we know that Satsuki, Mako, Ryuuko, Ragyo, and Nui are either lesbian or bi since they have all slept with or expressed interest towards women.

But that means there's still the chance of giving them The D

Satsuki was repeatedly raped by her mother so she might be the best candidate for that since she will connect lesbian sex with that. So she would be your best bet if you were a 2D boy and even then you would have to deal with years of emotional scarring and accept that you will always be the bitch in the relationship.

>he doesn't want his waifu to beat the shit out of him
You gay, son?

Seek professional help.

I wouldn't mind going back and forth on domming with my waifu, but I'd rather cuddle than get violent.

Feisty femlets are the best.

NUI! NUI! NUI!

my nigga

>tfw you will never be dominated emotionally and sexually by a mouthy girl half your size

Fucking Prison School fags

My stupid dick, mcniggy

>implying that Satsuki isn't a sub

Midori fans

>wanting to be dominated

THis.

Her entire character design screams dominatrix.
>tfw she forced herself on an alien life form that is literally designed to mindbreak people and mindbroke it instead
I am not man enough for that shit.

Her dominatrix persona is a coping mechanism to deal with the abuse and the pressure. Save her from these things and it crumbles.

>implying her new sweet exterior is not just a front to her dom side manifesting when it comes to relationships
Its all a trap, user. But at least her cooking and housekeeping will be absolutely perfect.