Hoseki no Kuni PV

Hoseki no Kuni PV
youtube.com/watch?v=pwFpAyEuph8

Coming next season, done by CG studio Orange. Their first full TV anime production. They did the CG mecha for Majestic Prince, CG Akito. The faces look better than expected, and it seems they nailed the color composition.

>Phosphophyllite/Phos (Tomoyo Kurosawa)
Hardness level 3.5. Phos is the youngest among the Lustrous at 300 years old. Phos is brittle and weak, and is unfit to fight. Phos feels useless and unskillful at everything, but for the first time Phos is given a job — to edit a natural history magazine.

>Cinnabar/Cinsha (Mikako Komatsu)
Hardness level 2. Cinnabar has a special ability to be able to emit an unlimited supply of silver-colored venom, and because of that, Cinnabar is distant from the other Lustrous. Cinnabar is also in charge of night patrol for the Lunarians, and is skillful in battle. Cinnabar is wise and prudent, and forms a close relationship with Phos after Phos asks Cinnabar to help with the magazine.

>Diamond (Ai Kayano)
Hardness level 10. While Diamond's hardness level is the highest at 10, Diamond's toughness level is lower compared to Bort because Diamond is one single crystal. Diamond loves romance stories.

>Bort (Ayane Sakura)
Hardness level 10. Bort's hardness and toughness are both of the highest quality. Bort has no interest in anything other than battle, and the others call Bort a "battle enthusiast."

>Morganite (Mutsumi Tamura)
Hardness level 7.5. Morganite is mischievous and has a rough way of speaking. Morganite partners with Goshenite.

>Goshenite (Saori Hayami)
Hardness level 7. Goshenite is kind to everyone and always has a worried expression. Goshenite partners with Morganite.

The manga is nice, and the CG looks better than average at least.
I will see what comes out of it.

YES, the hair looks exactly like it should

I dropped it when I realized they weren't girls.

>Rutile (Yumi Uchiyama)
Hardness level 6. Rutile is responsible for the treatment and restoration of Lustrous who show cracks. Rutile seems strict but is actually clumsy.

>Jade (Ayahi Takagaki)
Hardness level 7. Jade is the chairperson for the Lustrous and is a good mediator. Jade's toughness level is extremely high, so much so that Jade is often called "Solid Jade."

Its a really good CG honestly. Im impressed. And the voices seem pretty spot on although Bortz seiyuu sounds higher than i imagined.

If it makes you feel better, they aren't males either, they are just rocks.

You can chisel some pussies between their legs and bam, now they are females.

Except Cairngorm. Cairngorm its a manly motherfucker.

looking pretty fine

Aw hell yeah
>CG
Unfortunate

Welcome to the 21st century, enjoy your stay.

>androgynous appearance
>no defined sex
>some have a fine ass
>female VAs
>suits
This should have something for everyone. Except oppaifags.

>Except oppaifags
They can wait for the jellyfish/slug people.

Is this a joke? It looks like absolute shit, how can you genuinely be excited

>Zircon (Himika Akaneya)
Hardness level 7.5. Zircon is the second-youngest Lustrous next to Phos. Zircon is a serious and talented student, and is paired with Yellow Diamond.

>zircon
>youngest
DROPPPED LIKE A BUCKET OF LAVA

Zircon inclusions are some of the oldest crystals that can be found on earths.

Are you kidding me? I mean, i understand being let down by it not being 2d since 3d is absolute shit, but for 3d it looks great.

Holy shit, I want to put my hardness inside his brittle and weak boipussy

>Yellow Diamond (Junko Minagawa)
Hardness level 10. At 3,597 years old, Yellow Diamond is the oldest among the Lustrous, and has a position of leadership among them.

>every girl is flat

looks incredibly duimb

gonna end up at rock bottom of the charts

>girl

>Euclase (Mamiko Noto)
Hardness level 7.5. Euclase is the secretary of the Lustrous. Euclase's strong point is calculations and predictions. Euclase manages the shifts for the Lunarian patrols, and is very good at predicting when the Lunarians will attack.

fuck, I knew it.

No one cares faggot, their age are refers to the time when they were born and being chiseled by their master.

here maybe, but japan seems to like the series a lot

Every girl looks like a stick with the exact same build and an emphasis on shiny hair, due to 3D the fps is like 10

They're genderless. Literally the crystal gems from the fat fag cartoon.

Is it true that their enemies literally turn them into decorations? I feel like this series might appeal to my human furniture fetish.

I like the character designs

No, they just grind them into dust to piss off sensei

Right next to comet lucifer?

It has a unique style. How could I call myself a professional anime connoisseur if I did not sample the full gamut?

>Alexandrite (Rie Kugimiya)
Hardness level 8.5. Alexandrite is responsible for collecting and analyzing data about the Lunarians, and is extremely devoted to research on them.

Worse, they grind them to dust and just spread them on moon's surface just to say "fuck you" to their sensei.

I don't mind that. I like the idea of cute boys getting destroyed so I'll be watching this for sure.

How dark would you say this is though? Is it a lighthearted comedy like fat fag universe, or is it something darker and more serious?

you clearly havent read the manga
they all have the exact same build because they were chiseled like that

well, in a sense the dust is to decorate the moon

RIE KUMIGIYA

>Red Beryl (Maaya Uchida)

>thighhighs
>pantyhose
those will do

It never went dark tough. Serious maybe, but grimdark and such? Far from it.

It's lighthearted, but it does have some more serious moments.

>Amethyst (Kanae Ito)

There is quite a lot of suffering. But i wouldnt call it edgy dark.

Sounds pretty good. I don't want grimdark edge, but I don't want pure comedy either.

>Benitoite (Ari Ozawa)

>Neptunite (Atsumi Tanezaki)

>Obsidian (Ryo Hirohashi)

>Exposure to trap and DFC confirmed for causing a robot's AI to went astray.

The art and colour loosk nice. The CG faces seem a bit awkward but I don't drop anything due to being CG. If the story is good enough to keep me interested then this should be just fine. The only thing I really hate with CG is when they over use the fucking camera motion they can do especially in action scenes. It is like a kid with a new toy just using it for the sake of it and makes action unreadable and confusing.

>Kongou-sensei (Joji Nakata)

Is this the dude who made them?

Will the subs translate his name to adamant?

He's the one who shape them all.

>>girl
>boy

Is he gay? Why did he make all of them look like little boys?

Wait for season 2.

That's all? No Antarcticite? Winter is when it gets truly good IMO.

Also I guess that means no best boy Cairngorm, but I wasn't expecting him anyway.

>boys
>assuming default gender

Maybe it's because I started watching the Cyborg 009 CGI show yesterday. But the character models and movements look really bad to be honest. Not abysmal, but definitely still and expressionless which is ironic for a series about sentient rocks. Lowering my expectations further.

I got a bit more respect for the ship girls when I learned the etymology behind that name. So for once I do not need subs for that.

>Mamiko Noto and her bootleg in the same show
how is the relationship between these two character?

>Joji Nakata
Oh wow, that is a amazing choice

>maybe because
Shouldn't it be the other way then? Because Cyborg looked absolutely horrendous.

Nothing, many of them just an throwaway side characters since we mostly see the story through Phos here .

I doubt they plan to stretch Ventricosus arc to 12 chapters. We are getting Antarc.

These both look bad in terms of character designs and animation. The onlything I saw from this PV that 009 didn't have was good backgrounds.

Is this Japanese Steven Universe?

We're gonna need a bingo sheet for this one with how often this question is asked.

And no, the two series couldn't be any more different.

>those proportions

He is not a human though. Humans look fine.

There's no human in here though.

She has a cute butt, would let her sit on my face

>She

What about Professor-chan?

No longer exist and her souls already ascended, defective replica doesn't count.

I hope you enjoy cracked teeth and a broken nose. He's a lump of rock.

Are their bodies hard, even the flexible parts? Would eating his asshole be like licking a glass vase?

Yeah i mean that she gives us a general idea of what humans look like in the series. Or not. Prince seriously fucked that one. Like what the hell.

Yeah its weird. They crack but they are flexible too. Also actually Phos would probably break before you, having a 3.5 hardness.

I started reading the manga and it really pretty boring so far as of the first 6 or 7 chapters.

the girls look pretty but the character interaction isn't great, the story isn't there.

does the story get going soon? if the quality stays consistent with the first 6 chapters and it doesn't get much better then it's honestly a polished turd and the only thing good about it are the character designs and aesthetic.

Well, do you think that sensei was build that way because professor taste was like this ?

Is it bad that I want to hold him down and slowly break his delicate little body into pieces while he screams and struggles and begs me to stop?

>all use either masculine pronouns or masculine speech
>call each other brothers and he or him

There's nothing downstairs though.

only their chests are flat.

their figures and hips are actually crazy curvy.

Scientist assistant: Professor! You can't just hijack the research funds to build yourself a yaoi bot!

Professor: It's fine, I'll say it's for the praying machine project.

Scientist assistant: But the praying machine project doesn't work!

Professor: Shhhhh, no more talk. Only yaoi proportions now.

That's normal.

they're all girls you dip.

Spotted the Lunarian.

Could be, Professor gives me the feeling of being a crazy manga reader.

I guess is not for everyone. For me the story is amazing and the interactions and feelings they give are the best.

Phos doesnt deserve Cairngorm.

The artist said their upper halves are masculine and lower halves feminine. There's also a huge load lost in translation regarding their speech.

>>all use either masculine pronouns or masculine speech
>>call each other brothers and he or him
>There's nothing downstairs though.

We'll see once the official subs comes out and not some fujo scanlators wetdream

haha well that's just delusional of the author to say. Their faces and hair styles are all extremely pretty and girly apart from sensei , and their torsos arms are drawn in a Clamp-ish, shoujo-y, noodle people style like an extreme exaggeration of a tall , thin fashion model and a ballerina.

Official translations are avoiding pronouns or all gender references altogether.

Japanese uses varied pronouns. They switch a lot. It gives the idea that they have zero concept of gender and just use it to express themselves as agressive/cute/etc. Thats it. They are rocks. Rocks with asses.

They better spent at least half of their animation budget on the pretty hair.