I'm thinking about becoming a Messianic Jew. AMA

I'm thinking about becoming a Messianic Jew. AMA

Will you still work to subvert American society as a whole, or will you now specialize by infiltrating Christianity and working as hard as possible to cancer it up even more than it already is from the inside?

That's a globalist

congratulations on being 2000 years behind the curve

You should also think about killing yourself faggot

Why thinking? You know, the offer of grace is almost up.

In short, you must BELIEVE that Jesus, Son of God & (((your))) messiah, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again, as foretold by the prophets.

Are you there yet?

kinda

Almost all of them in the South and West coast are black, tell your wife and daughter to NOT BE RACIST!

Seriously though, good luck with that.

ass blasted shekels vacuum detected
just be Christian. you can be an israelite and maybe not even know it. Christians too. but the 144,000 are 12K of each israelite tribe. is judah in there? does it matter?

turns out they were. but God divorced Israel so pick wisely. there are the saved. and then there's everybody else. to Christians the antichrist is due to come before Christ. so since this is second advent, why be messianic jew right now? just be Christian. whose messiah or which one is the star in that trade marked logo refering to? why is it David? it has nothing to do with him. And Christ is of David

The next step is leaving Sup Forums because it is a sinful place

I won't ask you anything. Daily reminder that THIS is the "antisemitism" of Wagner that the left always screech about

do it
don't be a Revelation 2:9 Jew, be a real one

Um you know messianic jews are like basically christian and you posting a response like that is dumb?

>Jews for Jesus
>Jesus
Literally becoming a Christian. Christianity is for niggers. A shanda.

Messianic Jews are 10% weird Jews who become evangelical Protestants and 90% weird evangelical Protestants who wish they were Jews.

The original Hebrew peoples to become Christians, or "Little Messiahs," i.e. the original Messianic Jews, were the various Jewish groups (and other tribes) in the Mediterranean basin who followed Jssus and then the Apostles nearly 2,000 years ago. Their Jewish liturgy, scripture, and other traditions were maintained after the coming of the Messiah.

So if you want to go to a "Messianic Jewish synagogue" then head to a Roman Catholic or Greek Orthodox parish.
>inb4 the Christians changed everything but the Jews kept it the same
No, those who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan have changed their liturgies and religious texts and traditions more drastically than the Christians. They don't even offer sacrifice anymore.

perhaps you should consider suicide instead?

Well, I'll pray that turns into a definitely!

Also, check out One For Israel on YouTube. Time is almost up to get into the Body of Christ. The time of Jacob's troubles begins soon. Might want to check out watch for the day dot org. Put it together. My autocorrect almost exploded.

Did you know that most dumbass Catholics and Orthodox think they are Christian, but are too prideful and ignorant to even know the gospel or where to find it?

Also, thinking about becoming implies doubt.

Quit being a douche bag.

There is no such thing as Messianic Jew you narcissistic self-absorbed cunt. You either covert to Christianity and become a Christian, or not. The only reason you would call yourself a Messianic Jew is for narcissistic reasons.

Also Israel says the same thing. They label Messianic Jews as Christians.

the jew thing is just to acknowledge their ethnic heritage, right?

welcome homo shlomo

as long as you dont become a christian zionist

don't ,jews and christians evolved from the pharisees. they aren't real hebrews. jews aren't the real descendants of judah. we need to find the twelve tribes and only then will israel rise again . dont trust the jews .rabbi akiva was a goy and should not be trusted .

Hmmmm I can’t trust you. But if you’re being serious know it will cost you everything.

That's some new levels of kikery if you ask me.