Concerning coincidences thread

nytimes.com/2018/02/19/business/banks-gun-sales.html

>What if the finance industry — credit card companies like Visa, Mastercard and American Express; credit card processors like First Data; and banks like JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo — were to effectively set new rules for the sales of guns in America?

On it's own, this seems like a random reporters push for credit card companies to privately force gun control, bypassing the will of the people.

The coincidence?
nytimes.com/1988/07/15/business/business-people-mastercard-president-says-he-will-resign.html
Russel Hogg, (David Hogg's grandfather)
>Mr. Hogg, who graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 1951, was a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent from 1954 to 1961.
(Article published 1988)

So basically,
(((Sorkin))) of the NYT encourages mastercard to bypass the second amendment
AND
The (FBI agent) father of the face of this anti-gun movement, is the heir to a MASTERCARD fortune, earned by his father who was also an FBI agent BEFORE he "saved" mastercard.

This is retarded, gun stores generally want people to pay with cash so they charge you a 3% fee to people who pay with credit cards.

>betting against the greed of jews
>implying that no shekelstarved groups of kikes would decide to rake the money in by being the only bank not to join the jerkoff.
>implying other banks, literally in the industry of shekelgathering, wouldn't consider this possibility and would sign up to lose money.

I was thinking about this yesterday. 2 weeks ago when I tried to by some Bitcoin with my debit card, I was declined. Mastercard (and all credit companies) will not let you risk their money on crypto. Even though I had more than enough money in my account for the purchase,I had to do a bank transfer to buy from coinbase.

It's not a far reach, by any means, that they ban anything to do with buying guns or ammo.

Im sure you'll find a gun salesman that accepts bitcoin, or better yet, monero

Or call a Mexican.

> gun shops now have even less paper trail if they choose to not follow the law

WHY WOULD YOU WANT THIS

SHALL

>a jew actually advising people to not use ((credit cards))

credit cards are scams to enslave you with a little plastic card and the world would be better off if they didn't use them. the fact it would financially hurt greedy jew bankers would simply be an added bonus.

Wow, those banksters must really want people to get absolutely fed up with their shit and bypass their sanctions with crypto, which by the way makes banks obsolete. I hope they go through with it so it backfires in them spectacularly.

so you withdraw the funds from an ATM or god forbid write a check for the gun... LOL the dumbest fucking article.

Then people just have to get out money and paying with cash.

Um, Cash?

NOT

>plastic cards are the only form of barter and currency
The absolute state of brainlet gun grabbers

>Cash
>Purchase a money order from the post office with my credit card

Um, cash, shekels. I've paid for guns in sterling silver for fucks sake.

Fuck a bank. Use memecoins if you need to.

Well cash is still a thing so I am not too worried about it.
>CC refuses to process my gun purchases.
>pull out cash from my bank
>cancel CC
>buy gun anyway
>??????
>profit

You can use a Credit Card to withdraw cash lol.

Credit Cards are scams though.

I’m willing to bet that’s because a lot of gun purchases on credit are bad debt and gun shops account on accruals.

So you’ve sold $50k worth of guns, $40k of it on credit and your tax bill is $16k on the total, even though at years end you’ve really only seen income not just on the books of around $30k.

Also, this is meaningless. Guns are by and large not impulse purchases, most states requiring some form of licensing.

Banning buying meme coins on credit hits that market hard because you can’t be bothered going the long way, but if you are flat out banning gun purchases by eftpos people will just withdraw from the atm out front. If they turned up for a gun, they’re going to leave with one.

WHEN DID THE HOGGS TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING

what you some kind of adventurer buying guns with a chest full of silver coins??

>Not realizing they use shekelgathering as a means to an end
It's how they control the place. If they feel there's a better use of their shekels (towards controlling more), they're going to do it. Why do you think jews like Soros are fine with parting with their money in order to support various gruops?

>literal meme fiat
>specifically branded as untraceable
>by it with my credit cards
Holy shit. When will this stupid anarchist econony meme die? I still can't get a graphics card because you niggers keep "farming" meme bux.

>I would like to buy dinner
>Place will not accept pretend fiat
>Meme bux is the future!!

Shut i down i said. Filthy goyim

flip this around to argue the point that banks are already doing things like this to discriminate against political/racial enemies

because they totally fucking are

Use cash you fucken retard. Do urban retards not use cash anymore?

Damn I gotta save this one. What a great argument against going cashless. The Jew just fucked himself.

pick bananas in karamja if you have to

Because im not a poor nigger i would just withdrawl money

This literally wouldn't help with gun crime at all; especially not in the case of poor nigs and spic gangsters getting their piece by buying it from their boy for $200 and some weed.

just pretend you traffic coke, and you can get a gun for free.

Unironically, who controls the US firearms market?

Is it the only big business not controlled by (((them)))?

Blue states with large urban populations within them tend to have licensing, red states tend not to except for concealed carry. You still have to pass a background check regardless. It is meaningless though, as you can just take money out of the ATM and buy a gun. I don't need a credit card.