300,000 IMMIGRANTS PER YEAR

Somali Muslim Black Affirmative-Action Elected Immigration Minister of Canada Ahmed Hussen Boosted this years immigrant quota to 300 fucking thousand THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MY GOD DAMN COUNTRY

Just fucking drop the bombs already

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4375839

Sup Forums is for real countries.

Can somebody shoot this nigger already? Hello google/trudeau/ whoever is tracking this

Nah we need immigrants to boost our economy to reduce unemployment and raise wages.

Kek, so stupid they put a nigger in charge of deciding how many niggers to let in each year.

But user, immigrants increase unemployment and lower wages.

N-NO. You're just being racist.

They all have that bulb head, don't they?

We are well and truly fucked. Democracy is an illusion of choice, that allows oligarchs to escape the consequences of thier decisions. We can blame our government, but they are ot in control. We can even blame ourselves (we voted for them after all) but we are not in control.

Stop buying thier products, stop paying thier taxes. Move to a crypto only for all your currency needs and do everything you can to limit purchasing products sold by anti-white pro migration corporations.

>Make 'surfer dude' your leader

What did you think was gonna happen?

This isn't funny mate.
Canada is a white country and is full of our white brothers this isn't something to joke about.

Fucking Brown Megamind needs to get offed

I welcome the refugees with open arms... too bad you bigots cant learn to love, maybe then you'd stop shooting each other.

No one wants to come anyway. If you were good you would have 100 million citizens, not 30 million

>Open arms
Better open your anuses as well bigot

>Democracy
Canada is technically a constitutional monarchy, not a democracy.

Canada is definitely still in the dark ages.

hey, justin

poo has come to the loo

thanks user, but you were mistaken to assume an american flag was your white brother

Fucking trump needs to force cuckdeau to take a dna test by saying he will cancel nafta for canada f he doesnt take one. I want to know the truth

Why do all Somalis look like that?

Didn't your latest census show you're less than 50% white? Or at least encroaching on that threshold fast. Sorry leaf, your country is literally over.

just have more babies white people its your fault youre becoming a minority quit bitching immigration is natural and inevitable no one is victimizing you, whitey

By that logic and if things lept that fast we will literally be 1% in 30 years

I Surrender

What's going to happen to all these nigger countries? Are we going to go there and kill the sub 80iq people and start a bunch of white ethnostates?

french flag detected

whats up with the "Somali Tomorrow"?