/IBS/ - Late Night Edition

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

LIVE Right now: Aydin vs Vee

topic: about autism and retardation (srsly)

youtu.be/ovmkYwLfNjo

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>My wife's dinosaur

youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate

youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
>youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Check our own /ibs/ stream

youtu.be/1333_yPSz7A

>Sargon literally running away from enoch

youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate

youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ

youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1333_yPSz7A
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Check our own /ibs/ stream
>youtu.be/1333_yPSz7A
What should tomorrow's be? What topics should be done in the future?

Just got home from work. What kind of autism did I miss?

Vee and aydin are talking about Retards vs autist right now. It's about Thunderfoot sperg out or something.

desTINY getting his shit pushed in yet again, this time about gun control

Oh I should have delated that. I just copied the the OP from an old thread.

the economics like what they did have in Hitler and ancap and how they would be hold up there dollar

who is this cutie?

02 shes /ibs/'s mascot and better than Aqua in every way

eceleb posters need to be banned, stop spamming and shitting up the board

Everyone has pretty much agreed with each other so far. Ancap user needs to spice it up.

It's not ecelebs its dump fires

Why was Vee cursed with such an ugly face and voice? Seeing Vee hurts my eyes and his voice makes my ears bleed

>stop liking things i dont like

This is a containment thread, you faggot.
If it weren't for IBS threads, you'd see dozens of these duplicate threads shitting up the board.

See his pick from 09. He could have been a quasi chad. Hentai and diet coke is hell of a drug.

well to be fair most of Sup Forums would agree with most things and shill wont come on and people who want to remain user wont come on
thats why i said economics ancap in my option are retarded like who enforces the dollar in the civ while a NatSoc would conflict

It'd be nice to see a bunch of different Anons who look normal, espousing NatSoc/WN views. Keep pushing the overton window, nothing to hide. I'm going to hire some models to read segments of Mein Kampf on streams, kek.

>stop liking things i dont like
not an argument
>This is a containment thread
Good point but the ecelebs still spam their youtubes here.

>He could have been a quasi chad
Even if that were true, something which I find hard to believe, the voice would have killed it anyway

Maybe it's not as bad when he's speaking in Romanian

I ship aydin and vee :^)

Exactly what the fuck is /ibs ? I thought it was just the label for the drama with kraut?

Fuck you

Watch this

youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

Internet Jerry Springer. It's all for lulz and shitposting

a thread for debate platform that's let's people yell at each other

>aydin
>vee
why do these humans need to exist?
why do they need to be so stupid?

So are the people in ibs in on the joke or are we just laughing at them

Many people do care about the context of the arguments, and use it as a platform, but it's all bout entertainment first and foremost.

I kinda disagree about it being internet Jerry Springer, if only because it's inherently more real because the arguments are actually real and in some cases (like the ethnostate arguments), political

It's no coincidence that IBS is Irritable Bowel Syndrome in common parlance.

More or less. It's like early 90s wwe

lmao destiny btfo

So the former?

>Late night
>It's 11 in the morning where I live
Fuck you Americans and your cultural imperialism

destiny has a way of making his viewers think he won

11:08

go to bed bitch

People definetly get heated in blood sports but they go in with the understanding that its not a "serious debate" its made clear that its entertainment first and foremost. Though funniest one is when someone get way to serious. They're great to laugh at.

when will the video be out? where is the debate hosted?

its mostly for entertainment but the loser is humiliated for weeks. everyone knows what they're getting into though.

Thanks for letting me know. I though we Germans were supposed to be autistic...

Tbh sargon nailed jim with his “last cool kid on the internet” line.

I can't, I already had a good night night of sleep and I have an exam coming up in ~3 soon, trying to clam my nerves by listening to this nights /ibs/ debate and nervously flicking through my notes.

Next big one is pic related but morning kumite is always hit miss depending if they get good guest.

danke

good luck, i took a semester off of school to cater to my shoulder pain and take some time to heal from a blood flow altering blood clot

i wont be missing this

Meh. I wouldn't call it a bad thing. Jims the last of the old guard. When he goes old OG internet/chan culture is gone.

is jim also nightmind? they sound so similar.

Thanks fren

Hope you get better soon, good luck!

except Sargon meant it sarcastically

guess a broken clock really is right twice a day

what is your exam about user

Oh shit. Aydin calling out mudanematt. Fwuak yeaaa

Mathematical image processing.

In what stream did Jim ask Lauren Southern about Murdoch Murdoch?

The way a lot of people like JF talked about it makes it seem like they're certainly taking it seriously.

What happens though is that a lot of people start arguing like Jon Stewart. They make their arguments then when called out on sounding like idiots they say they weren't serious and that it was all a joke. Like when Andrew Anglin argued for tazering non-whites and violently removing them from the US, but then turned around and would act like it's ridiculous to suggest he was advocating for violently removing non-whites and that he was just joking when talking about being violent.

They then start crying that the people bringing up the flaws in their arguments or their hypocrisy are engaging in sophistry or Alinsky tier arguments.

It gets more retarded though because you get guys like Warski complaining when jokes are made about people like JF such as in this pic, while at the same time condoning jokingly insulting guys like Sargon. Makes it kinda obvious they only want the jokes going one way.

I've only done a little bit of that myself
you having problems with something or just performance anxiety?

I sure hope you posted that image ironically

Aydin is definitely at a higher intellectual level to veeh. I would love to see her take the board skeptic down a notch.

I think the Roosh V and venti

I think I am fine, the course wasn't that hard, thanks for the offer though.
I have anxiety before every exam, regardless of how well I do.

So what is going on with JF, does he hav a child which he has lost custody to? Saw some about that from Thunderf00t I think.

do you usually get high grades?
if you usually get high grades then there's no reason to get anxious

the fear exists only in your mind user. you must clear your mind of all negative thoughts. imagine yourself standing on the corpses of slain exam questions, holding the final question by the throat with your sword poking at his gut. Completely victorious.

You can do it

He fucked an autistic girl and is suing Destiny for claiming this means he raped a retarded girl iirc, I don't think the girl got preggers though.

>mundane matt
>pizzagate is obviously false and terrible!

FUCK this nigger.

I wish i could get into that chat so badly

It's what people like Warski were doing their moral grandstanding about today, talking about how distasteful it was of Thunderfoot to joke about JF like this.

My bowels shifted. That's not even a fair fight.

there's a difference between calling Destiny a midget and mocking Sargon and then calling someone a child rapist or a molester of mentally handicapped people
Don't try to equate the two, you know that's horseshit

>do you usually get high grades?
Not looking too bad, at least I never failed an exam.

>imagine yourself standing on the corpses of slain exam questions, holding the final question by the throat with your sword poking at his gut. Completely victorious.
I will slay them, one by one, until nothing is left.

>You can do it
Thanks for the encouragement user!

i even got triple 3's so you know i'm right user
you're gonna make it

This would be unrelated to that girl

>It gets more retarded though because you get guys like Warski complaining when jokes are made about people like JF such as in this pic, while at the same time condoning jokingly insulting guys like Sargon.

You're fucking retarded. Obviously doxxing someone from a safe platform while hiding from debates is not the same as bantz related to open debate. If you beat me in a game of basketball and talk shit or whatever, then that doesn't justify me going to your house and slashing your tyres. You have to be literally autistic to not understand this.

Some of these faggots like Kraut, Sargon or Vee also ignores that if you cross the line with the doxxing game then don't be surprised if the internet fires back at you. If I slash your tyre you will slash mine. That's not a complex concept to understand yet they pretend like they don't (or they're actually autistic) because they ended up on the losing side of that game. And I can almost guarantee you that thunderf00t will also cry about it when this shit backfires on him, which it predictably will.

>mentally incapable
She wasn't, she had autism, that does not make on mentally incapable just socially broken in a way. In many cases, they develop much higher IQ's and self-awareness. So much for the fedora scientist. So glad cringe 2012 atheism is gone.

Also Thunderfoot bitched for months because people made fun of his dead dad.

that's fucked up though

His dead dad was a cunt though

>not believing in pizzagate
die die die die

>taking everything seriosuly and trying to create artificial outrage out of nothing
>having standarts and calling people when they say awful and most importantly FALSE things
Learn the difference

And I forgot to check'em...
But you are right, trips are for truth!

>you're gonna make it
I'll do my best!

It's about the same kind of exaggeration at work.

It's not like JF and others have been that honest when insulting people.

?
so is making the false allegation that someone with autism is retarded and calling the person in a relationship with them a pedophile and a rapist

Her doctors disagree. She wasn’t capable of performing basic daily tasks without supervision according to the medical record.

Source?

making fun of what someone says is very different from accusing them of illegal acts

stop being a fucking retard

two wrong don't make a right though, we should be better than that shit

Does anyone else absolutely hate Kumite and these faggots

>Late Night Edition
It's still noon you dumbo.
And is Arch Warham still going to do this dabate? I cant get through to him myself. Somebody needs to talk some sense into the thick head of his.

It's illegal to sleep with someone with autism?

that's literally wrong, you fucking idiot
this has been talked about for months now, if you still haven't caught up then there's no hope for you user, just become a high school janitor and stop speaking on the public space

yes

Why are they bitching about bloodsports.
>Im not going to engague bloodsports is going to die off anyway

I’m not going to spoon feed you public court records. There’s a link to a video where a guy reads through them on thunderfoot’s Twitter

yeah because that's all he said
don't play dumb with me you cunt

>IBS will die out because nobody wants to engage

says mundane matt on a sub 600 viewer stream

>on the public space
*on ze pooblic speeyz
Its ok everyone makes mistakes ;)

>REEEEEE YOURE WRONG
>doctor checked off the box that said “no” next to “can this person dress and bathe etc without any help”