Let's face it Sup Forums, this was pretty bad. The NRA and the Right got shit all over on CNN tonight...

Let's face it Sup Forums, this was pretty bad. The NRA and the Right got shit all over on CNN tonight. I don't know why they would even bother going to some shitty ass townhall but they did and I'm afraid it backfired big time. They were on the defensive the whole time and just sat there and took it instead of getting up and shouting these assholes down.
cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics/marco-rubio-gun-debate-cnn-town-hall/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the NRA or the GOA.

Yea it was pretty bad, have you seen the comment section on youtube. Did any of the little twats actually propose anything or was it all just emotion and DO SOMETHING

literally who?

Dana was fine. She’s hardcore NRA and her audience will like her more. Rubio is literally too goddamn stupid to be a politician. He needs to just hang it up and go be mayor of fucking Stuart Florida or something

What the fuck did you expect they have a room of hive minded loudmouths that bellow like cattle and sheep whenever they hear anything they dislike, hard to get a point across or discuss anything civilly in that atmosphere, this was just another ambush to push libtard propaganda and i dont think anyone is surprised by that

cnn is fakenews

Look at gun sales after every mass shooting. They always go up.

CNN and the left have made it clear that their goal is to completely ban guns and all that is going to do is push non-lefties to buy whatever they can get their hands on before it's too late. Gun sales are going to skyrocket and republicans will have a very easy time getting right-leaning to show up and vote in the upcoming elections. The battle lines have been drawn and I don't think it's going to have the effect that CNN hopes.

good thing i can harvest memes from it

Yeah but she never went on the attack or gave any statistics. She should have really made some good arguments but instead she just sat there. I was hoping she'd go all out like Alex Jones did on Piers Morgan a few years ago.

It's almost like CNN has a hidden agenda

Its $35 per year to support a civil rights org that shits all over these faggot.

I think GOA lets you pay what you want still? Send them $20 & they send you a sticker.

Do it faggots. What do you have to lose? $55 to make sure freedom has a voice.

$75? Did you say $95? $120 is such a cheap price for freedom!

The NRA is controlled opposition and they don't speak for the majority of gun owners and 2nd amendment hardliners.

I fucking hate Dana Loesch. She's slimier than Ted Cruz.

NRA looked really good in the CNN circle jerk.

Factual and reasonable.
She made the left boo at Federal and state cooperating to avoid "shootings" like this.
She made the left boo that the police had been to Cruz house 38 times and that the FBI failed.

The left got utterly BTFO, and they scripted everything censoring real questions.

Not surprising considering children were murdered. Btw, have fun fucking your chickens chicken fucker

I agree, $200 isn't very much to pay. It's to protect your freedom after all.

She sucks at arguing too. She should have gotten up and starting yelling at them when they started trying to talk over her.

The Young Turds kikebook poll.

Glorious.

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.
1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.
1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.
1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 600 million Jews.
1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.
1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.
1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

Bigot! You have an issue with beastiality? Maybe they IDENTIFY as a chicken?

>CNN
>matters
I liked the bit where foamboi didn't cuck when he had that kike and the whole audience shouting at him. When your cry magic doesn't even work on Little Marco it has to be demoralizing for these faggots

>watches CNN

op is a libtard

We've all seen this video right? Bitch is crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE&t=1s

Good thing we Americans are not calling for a ban on all guns. Pay attention.

That must make republicans retards.
Nice going dingus.

>they
what did she mean by this?

Did anyone even watch this? I had no idea it was on

It won’t change anything

Many are. But more importantly, most of those who aren't still intend it. Piecewise disarmament.

The problem is that gun owners aren't going on the offensive to counteract all of this bullshit. We need to have a counter-march in DC to put these assholes in their place.

its cnn. of course no one watched it. im waiting on the reaction when daca expires in 11 days

They literally heckled a rape survivor lmao

Fuck the NRA

Hnnnnggg

i wanna fuk that bitch on the right

>1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 600 million Jews.
No one wants you alive, kike.

>600 billion jews

>600 trillion jews

CNN just gave the right and Dana some new fans. People voted for an underdog last election, and somehow CNN replicated that in the room yesterday.

I want bigger and better shootings until these townhalls erupt with violence - your fuckheaded media and dumbass citizenry who see things in black and white deserve death.

The (((cuckservative))) establishment was sent there to get pounded, this is very obvious. Wasn't that whore on the picture (Dana whatever) a never-Trumper and employed by Glenn "The Last Cuck Standing" Beck?

its not pretty bad at all in any way

it may only seem that way if you have a very weak mind and heart and CHOOSE to really and truly, deeply give a shit about those circus sideshows like what was on TV

The NRA has been pretty shameful since they decided to cave in to the idea we citizens should not have access to automatic.
The 2nd amendment is non-negotiable.

>600 quadrillion

>hive minded loudmouths that bellow like cattle and sheep whenever they hear anything they dislike
Lol I love you dude

>The NRA and the Right got shit all over on CNN tonight.
kek
Only the people that still trust CNN see it though. So it's just the same circlejerk virtue-signaling.

The fuck are you talking about? Dana is awesome

She is just another (((cuckservative))) leg-crosser designed to fool people with her looks, legs and very superficial patriotardism.

Her boss Glenn Beck was distributing toys to "refugees" in the border!!

Your propaganda is bullshit. Lenin and Stalin both were strong supporters of guns for people. Communists started to produce quality civilian rifles and sold them to people in 1920s. Every man can just go to shop and buy a rifle in Stalin times.

Bullshit. Lenin (JEWlluminati) and Stalin v1.0 (unwitting tool) were scum.

Stalin v2.0 was certainly based.

Don't sell your Bolshevik shit here. Stalin v2.0 OK...he was certainly starting to take care of the Jewish Problem...but Lenin's, Trostsky's, Stalin v1.0, etc??? Get the fuck out of here.

Let them play their games of political pageantry.
I lost all my guns in an unfortunate boating accident, along with a vast stockpile of ammunition.
So whatevs.

I don't care who was good or bad and I don't care about your jew-illuminati trash. I just said that there is a lie in a picture about gun control.

Sorry pal but there is no visible civilian gun culture in Russia in the present or in the Soviet past. I am going to have to be rude to you and say that you are bullshitting us.

>no visible civilian gun culture in Russia in the present or in the Soviet past

You can buy guns today too but need to acquire hunting license first. Nearest gun shop right in the back of commieblock where I live.

>(((CNN)))

Hunting weapons means rifles. Is this not enough? In 1924 even the army used rifles mostly.

is Rubio up for election in 2018? might explain why media is focussing on him so much

CNN is liberal entertainment. Nobody watches CNN right wing youtubers have higher ratings and viewership.

>shouting these assholes down

Why shout when they have facts on their side ?

Kinda feels like a shill post desu senpai

The reason they didn't 'shout these assholes down' is because their position is untenable and they quietly know it, yet they remain loyal to their old way of thinking regardless.

Say what you will about my own place, I'm none too proud of the shit that goes on here, but you enshrine the right to bear arms in your constitution, what the hell do you think is going to happen? Opening the door for almost anyone to buy a gun and rescinding measures limiting gun sales to mentally unstable individuals is going to do nothing but invite chaos and bloodshed, but the NRA would never dare admit that on live television because it would ruin them.

Like many others she’s not down with the JQ because (((Sup Forums))) says so

Rubio is a tool of those who seek to take away 2A. He intentionally did bad.

>Students demand action
Single or double?

OP is a libtard or a Jew

Dana won easily. Sheriff (((Israel))) got destroyed. Enough said

2nd amendment is staying and there's nothing you can do about it

>288.5k votes
> On TYT's poll
Goddamn

Dana is hardcore NRA because the NRA pays her.

Lol Dana looked like the only sane one and everyone there looked like crazy actors, including the audience.

Nice try CNN shill.

meme war now!

I agree. As a moderate it's annoying to see kids get on TV and spew bullshit because they are emotional and dumb. It's even worse seeing NRA spew bullshit because they get paid millions of dollars to.

They ruin any and all attempts at legitimate gun talk by buying out politicians.

It’s over. We are so fucked. CNN got together a diverse range of audience and they were cheering for a semiauto van.

They’re taking our guns and the blue wave is coming.

Tomorrow I’m going to the police station to surrender my weapons ppeacefully and urge you all too.

It’s over for the 2A and we lost.

>shit on by the lowest rated news network

>"the NRA is killing us"

>the absolute state of coached retarded kids being preyed upon by anti-gun lobbyists

>PLEASE KILL MORE OF THEM EVIL NRA

>NRA spew bullshit
>paid to
Oh shut the fuck up, they spew common sense commercials for politicians not playing emotional cry babies out for votes to take away rights from gun owners. They spend less money on our elections than foreign governments, planned parenthood, or Soros and any number of other organizations that no media claims controls all the politicians like some sort of mafia like financial entity wanting to commit mass murder for the sake of selfishness alone.

The measly millions they spend yearly putting out commercials comes from the millions of people who are a part of the organization and rather not be deprived of their arms because hysterical children and grieving mothers are unwilling to come to any other conclusion on the safety of the people than a magic weapon ban in a country where guns outnumber citizens and every gun control heavy city has shown the process to not work in keeping people safe.

Fuck off shill or fag, or both.

>The NRA and the Right got shit all over on CNN tonight.

CNN shits on the Right literally every single night. Fuck them, they don't matter.