exhentai.org/g/470313/8fd02d8b76/
drive.google.com/open?id=1H4iaS7EhMPNkO-fnT1-ixarMaFU&usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=ne-h7FTMZBk
youtube.com/watch?v=JYOM0U5_Nxc
mega.nz/#F!whAWkagY!qMbUVbs1svP15xZXDytjSQ
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/357160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course

(And it's a master piece... want read this again)

Hmm, I like your pic OP, being aroused by Alpha is something new.

Give me raws of this in decent res, and I will.

Obviously
decent res?

I will go to her cafe and then return each year after that.

Decent res, as in high resolution, as in pictures of bigger size than those intended for ants.

You should return more often though, she needs that money after all.

CUTE

It's a shame there aren't proper scans for YKK. It's one of the best manga ever made.

I would visit as often as possible.

You'll have to keep an eye on the re-scanlation project blog:

ykkrescanproject.wordpress.com/

The last post was in 2013 so something is bound to happen soon, I can feel it.

who wrote this?

Bret Easton Ellis

Who knows? I saved it over 5 years ago

This guy is surely dead.

i uploaded a higher quality volume 14 on batoto today, i'll try to remake the rest of bad scans since nobody wants to, but i'm pretty bad at typesetting

let's go bigger

Are you scanning it yourself?

i found the raws but i have no idea where they're from, i may have stumbled stumbled upon them the while drunk

unfortunately, the remaining chapters have better resolutions but look kind of bleak (pic related) and have some other issues

maybe Elemhunter will share something better

UL them to the goddess if you will

I love this manga so much. He manages to build up a scene so exceptionally well and engage so many of your senses to pull you in further I can't help but get goose bumps and find my eyes watering when reading. I find myself lost spending minutes gazing into the pages when reading, I don't know what a perfect manga looks like, but I still cannot imagine anything topping YKK.

YKK is a close to perfect as it gets.

How the hell do you people find stuff? Did you have to go to Perfect Dark to get them or something? Am I actually retarded?

Anyway, can you upload the raws or at least remember where you got them?

Anyone know what these are about:

exhentai.org/g/914627/661741f05f/
exhentai.org/g/914629/0d3aac69e0/

here's the volume 14
my.mixtape.moe/xtjzmz.zip
okay, it will take me like an hour to upload the raws so keep the thread alive

>non-h
Thank God

Missed one:

exhentai.org/g/470313/8fd02d8b76/

bless you user

it might be easier to upload everything to mega though

I never liked Kokone's character to be honest, she was kind of annoying.

What was annoying about her?

mikumari is a minor deity connected with water, you can fill in the rest of a story

It's been a while since I read this manga.

Wasn't the setting about how humanity is basically going extinct? Or how the world is dying?

I dunno, I just didn't find her story arc very interesting compared to Alpha's.

I'll pray that you survive the coming apocalypse and enjoy the cosy catastrophe setting in real life.

I have the 10-volume reprint and would scan it (any resolution you want

Is there really no way to make HQ scans without destroying the books? Sorry about my ignorance.

Where did you get the reprints?

Not that user, but books are usually attached to a spine. This means that when you try to scan them, you have to fold the pages and it comes out really skewed or warped.
To properly scan a page, you have to rip it from the spine and scan the page by itself.

I would run it with her till I die

I always wondered what's the deal with the A7M1 Phantom Model mentioned in chapters 82 and 83. On one hand she seems to be the Director Koumishi Alpha who's flying on Taapon as she's been given Sensei's family name. On the other hand. On the other hand she was told to hate clothes and have all the characteristics of Misago, which kimd of contradicts it.

Unless it's like with Alpha and her weird astral projection chapters when she flies in the sky in her sleep - Takahiro even mentions seeing her shape in the clouds. That would mean Director Alpha and Misago are the same entity, one skybound, other earthbound. Then again, Ayase heard about Misago sightings way before creation of androids. I suppose the unreliable narration about robots and those mushroom entities is a hint that the background story better be left ambiguous on purpose, eh

Some big catastrophe happened, it's never really explained what it was. But Alpha describes the time afterwards as being "the twilight of humanity."

I think you can destroy your scanner instead by ripping out one of its sides, and then just put one half of the book on the glass with the other half dangling from the side.

Ebay IIRC.

I want to live on the tiny peninsula where Alpha is

treasure them by all means user, i think i'll stop and do some other works until resources or interest surges. do you have a photo of your collection?

It must've been a super volcano.

That wouldn't cause sea levels to rise drastically though.

I always assumed it was some sort of war. Especially because they launch that giant missile during the fireworks display as a symbol of humanity accepting their fate, or whatnot.

It's probably a combination of some worldly epidemic along with war.

Any more maps? I like collecting maps.

sea levels were already rising when ojisan and sensei were kids, fuji erupted somewhere along the way too
drive.google.com/open?id=1H4iaS7EhMPNkO-fnT1-ixarMaFU&usp=sharing
there's this map from the old ykk forums

yeah i love stuff like this

I dunno, I think Mt Fuji was definitely involved in some way though. I think I remember it being implied.

It's just that there are those non-destructive scanning machines that libraries use. Pretty expensive though, first result in google (blueleaf-book-scanning.com) would ask for about $200.

I assume it's some kind of combination, I had always thought that global warming had played some kind of part in the sea level rise perhaps augmented by a nuclear way or super volcano as above said.

I love Maki, she's so adorable.

NICE

you should get the better scanlation user.

I think it is heavilly implied something major happened since sensei was young.
On one hand, you would think the robots were created very long ago, since there is barely any info about them, and nobody even seems to know what that plane is all about. Also, the current world does not seem to have the tech to create something like that.
On the other hand, we know that robots did not even exist when sensei was young ( so barely 50 - 60 years ago). None of the kids seem to have parents, and there are barely any male robots (all died in war maybe?)
I assume the was some major war that made things go from bad (rising sea levels and associated troubles) to worse (humanity on the brink of destruction) not too long ago from the current time in the manga.

I have both the LQ ones and the manga project ones, I heard the translation was better on the LQ ones though so have always just read those and instinctively post those ones too.

Those super-scanners are just a pair of DSLRs, they only cost billions because of the very gentle page-flipping robots. If you have a camera yourself, you can make a rig out of some twigs and pieces of broken glass a la this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ne-h7FTMZBk

This would require some dedication though.

Turn the comfy up to 11.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYOM0U5_Nxc

Just made one, but I shouldn't have tried with my shitty camera at night time. Which reminds me, I didn't find that artbook on the goddess. It's A4 and I already scanned an artbook of that format with a pretty outcome, so I might do this one too if it hasn't been scanned yet. Does anyone know about that?

>i think i'll stop and do some other works until resources or interest surges
It would help if interested people gathered instead of putting it off. There seems to be a #ykkaria channel on rizon which maybe serves this purpose.

is that what the manga covers look like??

mega.nz/#F!whAWkagY!qMbUVbs1svP15xZXDytjSQ

here they are

It's a 10 volumes reissue.

Ah, god bless you.

>you will never physically own a localized YKK in its entirety

Can't come soon enough

Am I blind or is 02 missing?

>i think i'll stop and do some other works until resources or interest surges
Well, expressing interest here. I've been deeply wanting to read this in Japanese for a long time but the current double scan raws are awful. I'd be incredibly grateful if you ever go through with the scans.

Made a fat one somewhere around chrismas. Time well spend.
Thanks, manhorsefreak.

cute weathervane
if i follow through it will be on batoto, thanks

I'm really surprised there's not a kick starter or something for it, I'd throw some money at it.

I think so unless I'm also blind.

this truly looks like an incredible manga and story. But why is it that I'm just not in the mood to read it at all?

Just read it very very slowly a few chapters a month when you're in a comfy mood. That's what I do, I always make a nice cup of green tea then read whilst listing to a playlist of music from Sora no Woto and a couple of other OST's. At that pace it usually takes me a year or so to re-read it, maybe longer and I think I'm on my 4th or 5th read through now.

You're missing out on something special if you don't read YKK. Take your time reading it.

>It would help if interested people gathered instead of putting it off.
It's difficult to get anons organized into a scanlation project. Especially one this big.
I agree it's necessary if this ever wants to be done, however.

There will come a time. Don't force it.

Not too bad. We'll make it happen.

I'd give her anal

thank you so much user

I wonder how much a translation would cost for the entire run.

where's volume 2?

I would buy one. For testing.

For those of you that want volume 2, I've finally found where that guy got his raws:
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/357160
Don't forget to uncheck all the irrelevant manga. And yes, it's exactly the same thing, so the quality is still meh, especially volume 11, the bane of my existence, which is completely crappy.

thanks

Doesn't seem to be any seeders.

Don't suppose someone else wants to toss V2 on Mega or etc.?

there's seeders, I just downloaded it