Are you ready for the Australian century?

Are you ready for the Australian century?

uhh... yea

You mean the one where our gay CUNTry goes under because of years of destructive boomer policy making and rampant multiculturalism/marxism causing massive divides in the country and economic turmoil on a scale never seen before?

No fuck Arrstraria when Italy is going to go full 1488 soon

nah m8. the century where the big cunts buck up and fight 4 this fukkin cuntry

meat man says fight

Pfft every Aussie in this shithole is a lazy, dopey cunt who'll at most get the shits at the tellie watching The Project

Keep dreaming m80, so long as the city cucks who make up such a huge percentage of this cuntry keep sipping thier soy lattes, and the boomer scum who sell our land out from under us still draw breath we're cunted.

First came the lebos, next is the chinks

>having electricity for 50 years
>muh century

nah man we'll get up eventually. I think so.

i hope you faggots are learning mandarin, otherwise get your passports renewed

Let them fight.

You koala-hugging jackasses couldn't even take out a pack of flightless birds and some bunny rabbits.

>WORLD SUPERPOWER 2020 CUNTS, G'DAY M8!

Those bloody soy-drinking bastards living in the cities aren't having kids. Keep breeding with ya missus and she'll turn out alright, ya fucken wally.

australia will never be worth anything as long as its populated by these embarrassing faggots
>see thread about australia
>oh yeah i just remembered my nationality...
>"cunt... mate.... fuarrrk.... m8...."
>even though i'm too soyed up to say "mate" to anyone in real life without sounding forced and retarded
pic related, imaging the word CUNT dangling in front of his eyes

i hope not man. our country is far from ruined just yet. i think we can save it before it's completely fucked.

if not, then let's enjoy this country while we still can, because it's fucking beautiful here.

>amerimutt knowledge

This. We're the next South Africa but instead of dumb nigs, we have souless but somewhat competent chinks. This country doomed

Put your real flag on so we can laugh at the third world shithole you live in.

the one on the right is so cute.

while some ppl do force the whole "australian" coloquialism thing, i dont really see it in this thread. more just joking around. and some ppl are genuinely "australian" in how they talk. who doesn't say mate irl?

Are you guys full?

Umm, sweetie, mate is transphobic. Say xate.

Urbanite faggot detected. Most people use mate

Do you know where your girlfriend is, mate?

nice reading comprehension, "mate"

She doesn't exist in the physical world yet.

You seem to imply that people don't use mate in real life. If this is your lived experience, you more than likely live in an urban environment and are a poofter

honestly only to gooks and niggers and mussies

whites welcome

*blocks your path*

*Chinese

The implication was that Sup Forums posters who do all this cringey posturing are probably too timid, cosmopolitan and culturally alienated to say anything like they type IRL.

Australia will be a world superpower by 2020

Lets fucking hope not

Malcom is sucking yank cock.
Barnaby is sucking Festus.
Julia is more than likely sucking of Bibi.
And Markiuos is selling the farm ..
Tony is being the prime minister that he should of being.

Put a nob in that gob m8

this is why democracy is meaningless in large countries, we just get soy'd
WE NEED CITY STATES

>too timid
I'm a 100% spaghetti spilling autistic and I have no issues saying mate. It sounds like you might be projecting here, m80

the absolute STATE of melbournians

haha you CUNT

At least it will be honorary Aryans that will thrive instead of the kikes

I just politely say can you please stop talking like a absolute faggot

record yourself saying mate and post the vocaroo
we'll be the judge of that...

>bit more cashed up than usual
>craving some darts
help me m8s

buy bulk online so you aren't paying 1.25 a cig

>Kys is the response to that
I know you never utter that kind of faggotry in real life though

>paying hundreds of dollars to poison yourself

Just snort comet and get it over with.

no
the other one.

Cunt

Yep.. we need Tony Abbott back in charge. And we need to start breeding super emu's.. large enough to carry 3 men and a M60.

>OP
>tumblr
>anti-tobbaco soyboy
checks out

aren't white kangaroos from Tasmania?

JUST

Holy balls, that's the second image I've ever seen the 'facebook search' button find the source of. Fucking amazing, saved.

>boomer
clear the vegimite outta yer eyes ya fuckin retarded bogan

its the JEWS and the same sort of shit has been happening in every western state.

smoking seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit Australian identity.
Abbott was a literal retard or on serious meds. I don't really get the libcuck hysteria around his "controversial" quotes but he was not a competent prime minister or party leader.

They're everywhere.

Nah he's right. Some aussies on this website go absolutely retarded with the aussie slang to try be as aussie as possible.

Whenever I here someone call someone else a "drongo" on here I just cringe, it's so forced and so "look at me I'm a real australian". Fuck off.

With mate though, I dunno if that's forced or not, I live in the Sydney suburbs and I say it all the time to strangers. But most other stuff is faked or put to extreme usage trying to fit it in everywhere.

i'm not quite ready to hand it over to the chinese yet, Bruce.

yeah i agree but in this particular thread i havent really seen anything be forced.

Bruce is a Chinese name mate, every second chink is called Bruce now.

or Steve, or Karl
do Chinese go to 1940-1970 male baby names or something

They will just replace themselves with asians.

t. Suburbanite poofter

Fuck off mate. No one cares, no one with any power is doing jack shit to stop the rot.

I used to think some hedge fund manager or property tycoon out there with a few billion behind him would come over to our side eventually, but there is just nothing. No one cares, especially not the government or blokes at the top end of town.

This.
They either have no kids and the Asians take their place or the soy-boys just outright interbreed with them.

You know the Americans had a fucking beautiful piece of land once too. It was called California and they have just given it away to whoever the fuck can get in.

Are animals the muslims of Australia?

Typical boomer behaviour. Too busy having childish affairs and flings to do any actual fucking work to manage the country.

No, muslims are.

>CITY STATES
This is the best solution I can think of for Australia too. Basically let Melbourne and Sydney become like Singapore. (Full of Han Chinese, kek) They get to do their own thing and the rest of the country goes back to normal.

No. Australians are the Muslims of Australia.

I believe in you, Australia.

thank god someone does. some of the blackpilled faggots here are fucking pathetic.

True aussies can speak in code here. I can tell when some poofter yank is role-playing. Absolute wankers, most of them are 15 year old kids.

Still it's fun to raise those little trolls up to shit all over Melbourne.

thats why the people need to act. I believe in the people and I know that I'll fight.

A cunting cunter cuntlingly cunted a cunt. Get it?

You can't even say anything because of the enviroment the boomers have fucking created.

What a fucking poofter post

The only pathetic thing is delusional optimist who wastes his life chasing phantoms, like a child with imaginary friends.

REDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIT

all kiwis suck big dicks

The rest of the images are really cool. The girl is super hot, and her weird teeth give you hope she may just be insecure enough to fuck you, which is what makes her an excellent model.

Also Lil' Mayo is fucking excellent.

Are you ready to pull my foreskin back and pop my juicy purple helmet in your mouth?

Australian century when australia is fully colonised by chinese, elects a chinese PM and break away from the commomwealth to essentially become a province of China, yes.

So why was shit fine 1945-1960 if it was DA JEWZ?

It was marxist infiltration into western universities as part of the cold war that has caused this shit to take root, and the students who swallowed that shit hook line and sinker were 100% boomer cunts, and they carry that commie cunt legacy forward today.

remove rice when?

what the fuck are you optimistic about lmao

i can spread the truth, reason with people and call people to action. We can say a lot of things, it's about how we say them.

>complain about "forced" slang
>"cringe"
>sydney pseudointellectual
stupid cunt

>all the butthurt soyim who've been called out
You're basically the equivalent of some hipster faggot who thinks having a beard, wearing red plaid and shaving "traditionally" makes him a real man

Ching Chong Ping Pong

>fighting for country
>waste of life

if you don't believe in this country- if you don't have optimism for it then why would you fight?
see, your attitude prevents you from even trying to make a difference.

>Is some latte sipping poof who thinks people are trying too hard when talking like people from this fucking country
>Calls everyone else the soyim

>projecting
thanks for the insight into your disgusting life faggot

You should just move to America so you can be like all the people on TV

>my wife's son

im optimistic about how the australian people will start to react to what's happening to this country.

>90% of Australian population is heavily urban and lives on the coast
>somehow 99.99% of the Australians that browse Sup Forums are true blue rural blokes
really makes you think