One Punch Man

Murata is streaming. New chapter tomorrow?

>tfw big bro Garou will never protect you from bullies

get a life

That's one hell of a ripped Satan

Is that the mythical 8-pack of legend?

Natty by the way.

Looks like WDM will be in the cover for Volume 15.

Garou always looks 2 fucking metres tall in these shots.

Volume 15 Cover goes to WDM.

Why does he wear the suit?

Because he is fucking gay.

Why does he carry a ball with a face on it?

Why is Murata still streaming with a 2002 videocamera when he is basically a milionare.

>gay
Please, I bet he's knotting bitches all the time

Who Drew this?
ONE?

He's sucking garou's dick

No one can't draw that good

And Murata ended the stream.

Fuck him using always that shitty site to stream.

Garou's dick is in his pants user calm down.

I hope she appears in the anime like how that kid with the balloon showed up in Season 1.

And Murata keeps turning me into a slut.

>Busaiku fell off the chair
My sides Garou is actually going to kill his bullies isn't he?

>that face
He can be your angel and your devil.

It's his iPad. And he just wants to stream, i don't think he cares what equipment he has.

How can other monsters even compete?

He already began working on v15 cover? The hell? V14 barely just came out, there is already a full volume of content worth?

well what did you think was gonna happen with the constant 30 to 40 page chapter updates?

>drawing Garou progressively cuter

Murata please

I want to protect that smile

>Why does he wear the suit?
He's not wearing a suit, he's actually a normal dog that grew a human face in his mouth

Anyone knows who are these girls?

Street Fighter/Final Fight's Poison and Roxy.

With the upcoming page there are 169 pages worth of content so far.

Murata needs 1 more 30 pages+chapter to complete the volume.

it seems murata can draw lady nipples too

Upcoming chapter or this could be the last chapter of Volume 15 and Murata fills the volume with an extra chapter.(Im fine if we get the latter, I want to see a chapter centered on WDM and his origins).

Mosquito girl have her nude nipples showing and you can clearly see the shape of Dos'.

then i guess it means the next chapter is also 30 or more pages

true but you can also see faint outlines of poison's aerola too

So the kid tells Garou how he just got bullied, Garou tries to lift his mood, the kid is still upset and Garou spontaneously combusts. Dad!Garou is fucking intense man.

also,garou sure feels like a guy in his 20s instead of a teenager

>Dad!Garou
I want Garou to be my daddy

I guess puberty hit him like a truck.

That's perfect. I hope he goes with that.

> Even Saitama didn't have a simple cover like that

They were planning this all along. That's why the fight was delayed so long.

The girl is calling WDM Wanko, which means pretty much Doggy. Wanko can be interpreted as Wan (one)-Ko (Go, Japanese for five). It was obvious all along. Hopefully Murata extends the fight for the volume.

> Hopefully Murata extends the fight for the volume.

The knotting you mean?

The WDM cover reminds of those AssClass covers with Koro Sensei for some reason.

A OPMxRick&Morty crossover would look neat.

i tried to watch rick and morty was boring.

please dont bring that sjw fest in here
just go to tumblr if you wanna talk about it

>Talking about manga
Nigga i want more webcomic.
But i guess ONE is too busy with ending Mob Psycho to be working on it right now.

nigga ONE is going to update the webcomic whenever he fucking feels to. went almost 9 months without updating once. we'd be lucky if he just doesn't say fuck it and forgets about it

There's nothing to extend though. The fight is meant to be a filler addition to the tournament and its aftermath (padding). Garou might as well have gone to sleep.

To be fair, Garou might as well have slept until the MA was fighting the HA, then we could've seen Garou vs Saitama immediately by removing the (padding).

That wouldn't work because Garou's got a kid to save at the time.

You could remove Garou v Psykos probably because that's just a pointless meeting all around.

Who cares about that? Kill the kid and get done with it. The manga and webcomic are both too slow, everyone just wants to see more big fights tbf.

>kill the kid
That's edgy user. Never happening though.

How long until ONE runs out of ideas to go with this

I mean new hero association? really we doing this? won't be long before a time travel arc

To be honest, turning Bofoy into someone as smart as Rick Sanchez would make him main antagonist material in the future(If ONE plans him to become a heel in the next webcomic arc).

people tend to forget it's a parody anime

With the extension of the manga he has ton of time to think about ideas for the post MA content. There is nothing to worry about.

Well the anime will end on Garou's arc and after that there will be one more WAR ARC in the comic and the manga. Pretty sure ONE is going to mix all unresolved plot points into one final cocktail.

>Well the anime will end on Garou's arc
Season 2?

Hopefully 3. That's what they're aiming at judging from the "expansion"in the manga.

It's just that ONE has said before that he wants the anime to end on Garou's arc. That'd explain why he's filling in as many details as possible.

He said he wants the anime to completely end with Garou and just continue on with the webcomic and manga?

He WANTS to end it here? We're never getting Saitama vs Tatsumaki animated? Bullshit.

Yep. Though the latter two probably won't last for more than one arc.

He's a smart man for trying to control the anime instead of letting the anime control the manga forever.

>Dad!Garou is fucking intense man.
Well Garou is basically a young Bang with his scary mood swings and all. In fact it'd be creepy if the two weren't blood related.

No wonder ugly kid calls Garou "ojisan".

He's not turning you into anything, user. He's just bringing into the light your inner slut.

>girls
>lady
anons...

>girls
ohohoho

Yes, girls have tits. Those two also have tits.

Keep that in mind when you're getting your anus torn.

Similar face to Mosquito Girl's.

i dont know,i mean if season 2 is an even bigger hit than 1 then i think they might make another season regardless of what ONE thinks
i mean look at how much they are milking dbz
granted i hope it never goes to where dbz has with its crap just that it keeps getting seasons as the manga progresses.
and lets not forget that they haven't even made a videogame yet

>a ball
user, it's not a ball.

Too many loose ends for just one arc.

You probably misread the post. ONE said he wants to end the anime with Garou's saga and that's most likely why he's expanding/retouching it. That basically means 3 seasons for OPM in total if all goes according to ONE's keikaku.

Looking at how tightly ONE is handling the current arc in the manga, I'm sure he can cover Neo heroes, Jesus-kun, Blast, Beavis' disorder, etc. etc. in a single arc.

yeah according to ONE's keikaku,but not the investors

It'd be interesting to see how he could tie all that together. He could go back to smaller arcs like the pre Garou stuff as well.

Accel will be the final villain, screencap this.

It's alright user. Normalfags would buy 10 seasons of Saitama punching shit and sitting on a toilet. 3 seasons with plot is doable.

we are gonna have to wait till the manga reaches that part to find out
in 2023 probably(cause of these constant 30+ page chapters

Reminds me of when ONE joked Slugerous would be the final villain.

still would like the neo heroes and that whatever metal overlord that ONE talked about animated

>Dad!Garou
Seems more like a big brother

Zakos' eyebrows are even crazier. He'll become the final villain after his gf dumps him for good.

I want Garou to be my Onii-chan!

Glasses-kun is back.

That's surprising. Wild Horn too.

Oh fuck yes, I love when minor heroes like them comes back, this is just great. Wait, so they're together with Gatling?

Maybe ONE really plans to make the "hero raid" team huge in the manga.

>I love when minor heroes like them comes back
It's funny despite being a one shot character from a manga exclusive bonus chapter Glasses once came 11th in the popularity polls.

I think this will happen.
The heroes have 3 days to prepare, but tatsumaki will be stubborn like in the webcomic and refuse to wait 3 days. The webcomic group will be ready and the HA will start the raid earlier than expected, trusting tatsumaki's power.

huh,reminds me of akira from persona

5 pages left

He's actually both.

And the race to deadline begins

but as you can see, lower heroes are ready If the HA really plans to make an attack en mass, those at least should be part of it, and Tats still listen to orders as seens in previous cases (2 hours at the Boros arc meeting, and CE mentioning King to her while making the raid team in the webcomic).

Honestly I would love that, the MA arc becoming a true all out between all the heroes and a huge organization of monsters sounds great, even if the minor heroes won't matter much.