Why is she so underrated Sup Forums?

Anime caters mostly to pedos.

She did not get enough screentime

She needs two screens for them taddies.

she's the strongest spirit who needs the strongest romantic release to stabilize

>we will never see that

Obviously they were worried that if they gave her more focus that her perfection would completely overshadow all the other girls.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Top tier waifu, but only got small screentime sadly

Retard

Because she is not spirit and an older woman. I know about the spoilers by the way.

Doesn't pander to otaku.

Everything panders to otaku

didn't get enough screen time

If that were the case then she would have been a loli like the author originally intended.

she's MC's mom so she can't be love interest

Wait for it

user ..... read the light novels

But she used to be his girlfriend before.

>she's MC's mom
You read the spoilers right?

Author revealed, she is the TRUE ROUTE. Like if you finish all VN routes she is the one that is unlocked.

user, I...

Literally who?

That would be Rinne though.

Wrong No genetic material was passed also her entire plan is so he can love her forever

Even if that were true, she still has needs.

Why make a DAL thread at this hour? Everyone knows DAL threads are slow at this hour. Come on.

She doesn't have any needs other making Shidou immortal considering she has not sleep for 30 years.

This doesn't look like a DAL thread. The opening post is too random, there is anohter thread but it was made by a clockfag trying to get replies.

Meant for

How so?

Reminder Reine is the sexiest girl in the series.

still waiting for reveal she's MC's mom to skyrocket her value

What value? You mean popularity? Not gonna happen. Reine always ranked among the least popular characters in Japanese polls for obvious reasons.

She hid her powerlevel all too well. Also retarded Tohkafags being retarded.

>What value? You mean popularity? Not gonna happen.
Jesus Christ, what are you freaking out for? Does it bother you so much if your clockslut gets some competition?

>magical incubator
>mom

What? I'm just saying you shouldn't expect a boost in her popularity, even newer spirits remain unpopular.

Tohkafags stopped posting in these threads a long time ago.

>there will never be a proper third game

Says who? You?

>refering to Kurumi as clock
Seriously if you hate them so much why are you even using the autistic term they use?

She also is Rinne tho.

What? She was created from the girls powers within Shidou.

God fucking damn

It was confirmed last Vol Reine is the true end

And where do you think those power came from?
Mio's and Rinne's Spirit form is far too similar, heck there's also the setting of being Shidou's default girlfriend.

If anything the girl's powers are fragments of Mio's/Reine's love for Shidou.

Wait is she really the true route? Fuck I'm interested now.

Just like the sealing powers came from Reine but that doesn't make Shidou related to her. Rinne is the same, Reine/Mio also divided her powers so they specifically become Shidou's.

>we will never see her get animated again
>she will never have any more dojins
goddamnit

The user in the draw thread who made this said he would be interested in drawing something new if something interesting happens in this volume.

Who else could have been?

Just go to the Drawthread. That's the only reason we got this doujin to begin with since japan has shit taste.

>divided her powers so they specifically become Shidou's.
Yes, same with the current spirit girls. Like I said 'fragments of her love for him', this is spirit powers after all where emotions can make a difference.

She still gave birth to him therefore Shidou will turn her down no matter what.

Yeah but the point is that those powers become something different to what Mio/Reine used to be making Rinne a different being.

That's like saying Shidou would never love Kotori because she was raised as his sister and he himself even said she considered her just a sister but in this volume he said he loved everyone.

That's not the same thing compared to actually giving birth.

But she is not his mother and even used to be his girlfriend. Giving birth has no meaning if they are not even related.

It's like you have never heard about Adam and Eve.

When is the best time to make a DAL thread.

Keyword "use" to be, user. She's not going to win because Shidou doesn't want to leave his friends.

and why would love a girl mean he will leave the other girls? They didn't even break up and he was killed when they were in a relationship and Shidou remembers that.

Not him but making a thread 12 hrs from now is usually a good time, but we are waiting for summaries so it's better to wait for a real thread.

Because he'll be eternally immortal and all his friends will die of old age.

Vol. 17's summary is already out, user.

But that is not leaving them. He will just outlive them and all of them will die sooner or later anyway.

tldr; Rinne is a manifestation of Mio's feelings that lingered in Shidou and the girls's powers.

Real summaries, not a "fixed" google translated version.

Thanks. I was wondering if I should wait till the weekend to make one but I'll make a thread around 12 hours from now.

[Spoiler]Finished Google translating Vol 16 Chapter 1 earlier.[/spoiler]

>Not using Ctrl + s
It's not a good to make a thread this soon, maybe Friday.

good idea**

Using phone otherwise I would have.
Friday does work better for me, I'll make it on Friday then.

She's literally the reason millions of people died.

Ellen, Elliot and Westcott were the ones who summoned her though.

Love knows no bounds Shidou is very understanding

This. There is no doubt he will date her again once his memories return, she was his first love after all. He will likely disagee with the eternal lover part as he wouldnt want the other girls to die of old age whilst still being alive.

she is a goddess

I'm really hoping this series doesn't pull some bullshit "rewrite the universe" type ending that only leaves the happy shit, and undoes everything else.

I love that in this otherwise generic harem, you've got a heroine like Kurumi who has done so much fucked up shit. Or the fact that because of time travel antics Origami killed her own parents. The recent reveal with Reine. Not to mention all the hilarious shit with Mana. (I know it's not supposed to be funny, but come on, she's an old woman in a loli teen body because of SCIENCE. That's magic, not science)

On the other hand, she's been kidnapping girls, erasing their memories, and most likely has killed quite a few of them refining sephira. She probably falls more into the original idea of what a spirit was.

Ain't that wonderful?