This is what Totally Spies should have been

This is what Totally Spies should have been.

>no based Jerry
More like should not have been

A laundry tycoon show?

Totally!

Stop making me feel old 貴様!

Principal helped me feel younger. My heart was alive.

Why is Dorothy not the MC?

She is based.

It should have been garbage?

She is. When I first laid eyes on her, I was hypnotized. If she were real and wanted to manipulate me, I would be easy prey.

But totally spies was made to give children very odd fetishes.

I want to buy prostitute Daisy's services!

No you don't.

but totally spies was actually good unlike this?

TS is probably responsible for all my fetishes

No. It would have been a lot better than the raw sewage Totally Spies is. Teen Titans was far and away better and it still missed the anime mark by a good distance.

You should sue them

I want to fuck Beato, she's perfect.

He could sue for damages. A lot of anime producers could get their balls sued off for all the lolicon reconditioning that's fucked people up since forever ago.

We're all gonna be millionaires.

How? Most anime producers don't have that kind of guap.

What was the point of making this split cour when everyone and their dog can see the first half finale cliffhanger coming a mile away and how it's going to end up being inconsequential in the second half?

Bleed them for all they're worth and then squeeze them more.

>A lot of anime producers could get their balls sued off for all the lolicon reconditioning that's fucked people up since forever ago
You're thinking about it the wrong way, anime producers should get money from government for turning potentially dangerous perverts like you or me into harmless and docile lolicons.

Wait till they recover from their financial woes and hit them again.

They won't recover.

Then sue the individual people responsible for your mental duress.

Sam is best girl.

Best girls

You and a lot of other people. Goddamn Passion Patties.

The two extreme ends compared. The spectrum. If you pick one, you're judged either pedo or normal. If both, then, well, still pedo. There's no in-between in the real world where most people aren't smart enough to discern a middle ground.

Give me Dorothy because that's what my configuration tells me. Beato can grow up first.

why didn't she just use the same laser from the lipstick?

Because anime and burger cartoons combined creates physical laws that don't make a fucking lick of sense.

It wasn't strong enough.

>anime
That's just a western cartoon.

She used the mirrors for charging up the lasers.

Has anime influences, so is it purely Western?

Is my imagination or Dorothy's costume is getting more and more lewd?

They have to keep up the lewd. Sameness gets old.