Pumps semen into his waifus like there's no tomorrow

>pumps semen into his waifus like there's no tomorrow
>has unprotected sex with every girl but Rin more than once
>none of them get pregnant
How does he do it?

It's magic, duh.

Saber's is ded in Fate, he fucked Rin once in UBW so it's likely that Rin was just lucky. Cumming inside doesn't have a 100% success rate.

Regarding Sakura, maybe she was on the pill ? I mean she got raped rather often so that would be the sensible thing to do.

It was foreshadowed in the Fate H-scene.

But we see him use his actual dick

With Sakura it's probably worm magic that kept her safe. Matous need only strong mahou semen.

He busted in Rin during the first game. Transfered mana all up in that bitch.

Shirou is /ourguy/

I want to taste his dick.

Seibah?

Its pretty unlikely to get pregnant from just one intercourse. Its like 5% or some shit.

Nah, she just helped Saber get ready in the Fate route.

Weak excuse

hes sterile from the dickings his stepdad gave him

Swords cannot impregnate humans.

Saber dies, Sakura has worms, Rin has fetus deletus (or Kind zu loeschen in fate's case)

He is a sword.
Swords don't have children.

>fetus deletus

He's ginger and as you know gingers don't have souls, therefore they can't have children.

>has unprotected sex with every girl but Rin more than once

In Rin's sex scene in FHA, there are light implications that he gets her pregnant.

magus are all impotent because they're nerds who normally wouldn't get sex anyway so they have no use for a fully functional dick and balls.

We see him have erections and use them on girls.

Wasn't Saber like frozen in time or something like that, so there's a possibility that she died pregnant once returning to her time.

-Saber doesnt stay around long enough for any pregnancy to be confirmed.
-He pulls out of Rin
-Sakura's baby making bits are completely and utterly devastated from a decade of worm infestation and rape and she is likely infertile

Pretty sure he pulled out of Rin in F/SN. They fucked not for prana exchange but for a contract formation so that Shirou was linked up to Rin's crest

>Sakura's baby making bits are completely and utterly devastated from a decade of worm infestation and rape and she is likely infertile
Epic meme.

You cant refute it though, no matter how epic it is.

The worms literally infested her and turned most of her reproductive organs into prana collectors.

The infertility part is objectively bullshit, considering Zouken adopted her to bear Matou children in the future.

They did fuck for prana exchange, so that Shirou would have enough to use UBW. The crest was from the anime where they can't do h scenes

>HF True takes place years after the events of F/SN
>no children

Checkmate, wormfags.

No, they fucked for contract establishment.

Its a form of prana exchange but one that links Shirou up to Rin in the short term. Only male maguses can do prana exchange in the "cum inside her" way.

>not having children means being unable to have children
Full retard.

Yes, this is real life.

They fuck all the time, supposedly in the ending.

Explain to me where the children are, wormy.

>what are contraceptives

They cant use contraceptives due to Shirou's shitty puppet body requiring prana

>implying contraceptives affect mana transfer

That's what THOSE TWO doujins are for.

>tfw Illya regardless of fate or prisma will never get pumped
Being Illya is suffering

I was told one of the aborted arcs was supposed to feature a fuckscene with Ilya, and that this Shirou is the one who became Archer.

That's perhaps the best censor I've ever seen.