Swastikas, memes, polakz

My question regards the recent (messed up) swastikas on the polish embassy in Israel.

Why do polish people make tons of antisemitic memes everyday.
Why are you hate Jews so much?
You mad because they are million times smarter than you will ever be?
Or you're just mad because Israel is better than you in every single topic?

Cause Poland has a lot of Jews

Jews are doing all the work for us, they are going to make ton of people hate them more

>t. butthurt khokhol jew
Go cry somewhere else, fucking loser. Nobody likes jews.

No arguments in your reply.
Just like no brain in your little head.

They left to America and Israel.
Some of them come to visit the memorials.
But trust me, Jews don't like to be there for long.

Jews are racist cunts that's why. That "superior" IQ can't even figure out how to make a swastika.

Next time when you try shitposting at least make it look believable. like you truly believe in it. Making it look like 5 year old bragging in sandpit saps all my will to shitpost.

You mad because your IQ is small? :-D

Wow you actualy used an emote here. Good job.
And i never actualy measured my IQ, but i see difference between "are you" and "do you". So i guess at least my grammar is better.

It could be a religious thing.
Maybe the swasitka to the Jew is like a cross to vampires? They melt if they draw one?

We don't hate jewish, it's propaganda, but yes majority of Poles are annoyed by recent lies spread by mostly american jews. Most of Polish population has some degree of jewish blood in them. Honestly this thread is boor bait, which i still took because I have nothing better to do atm. JIDF disperse and go away, instead try finding suitable replacement for Netanyahu, because sooner or later he is going down, and this distraction won't work for long and is more harmful for israel in long term than gains this may bring.

>We don't hate jewish, it's propaganda
LOL and 99% of poles on Sup Forums are a part of the "propaganda"?
Congratulations you're and idiot of the highest caliber!

>You mad because they are million times smarter than you will ever be?
You should know by now that's all just a meme.

Not able to recognize banter, dislike and shittalk from real hate.

I used to mock the paranoia about 'jewish shills' on Pol, but, for say, the circumcision threads, the number of /pol that 'confess' that they had Phymiosis and got cut,
vs the statistical incidence of it (I can't believe that I had to google that shit) is... well, it beggars belief.

EITHER pol has an incidence of this rare condition that stands at a rate of about TEN THOUSAND TIMES MORE than in the common populace,

or theres a load of Jewish shills claiming it, under some insane notion that having their dicks mutilated at childhood didn't scar them physically and mentally for life.

Which is the smaller miracle? Massively increased incidence report (vs 0.4/ per 1000), or biased Jewish shills trying to pretend that genital mutilation is a mundane medical procedure?

*had

Retarded joos try to draw swastikas on Polish embasy but fail miserably.

Oy vey goy! Why you hate joos, is it because they are so smart?

Damn this is such a caricature that i can no longer say is it reality or we are living in a world of fantasyXD

Also hohol trying to suck dick, just any dick to get some applause from those beetter than him. Typical.

You are on Sup Forums retard. What did you expect?

please put down this meme flag

its the same pattern repeated 4 times but i have a feeling that people draw one "end" to the opposite "end" and fuck up that end, and then fuck up the rest

kys zhid