Mass shootings, a past time as American as apple pie

Mass shootings, a past time as American as apple pie.

>be American
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lTnh2v-Tbcg?t=1m38s
youtu.be/-ibVnfxgM6A?t=7m20s
youtu.be/7ayMesdQ7zY?t=2m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=YopDBT3gKqc
youtube.com/watch?v=FsoA6-WS9dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be suicidal and American
>not get shot

feels meh

>this is a white nationalist in America

>dystopian nightmare police state
Kek nice boomer post

>Shaub's son

A true Amerimutt

>thinks he is something
>time for a bit of the rough and tumble
>kentish faggots get shit on like the paki lovers they are
Fucked your dad and your mums a slapper you stupid wopdago

el goblino

>Be British
>get raped by refugee and thrown in jail for hate speech

>this is another popular white nationalist in America

JUST!

who gives a fuck about america, Le'monjello?

>who gives a fuck about america
Definitely not Amerimutts

>tip shooter

Fuck em then, I wanna talk about you

youtu.be/lTnh2v-Tbcg?t=1m38s

Show your flag

>show your flag
lol

>being so ashamed of your country you hide your flag online so others dont make fun of you

Kek'd

Are you kidding me? The jackoff flag you bear is preventing everyone from knowing exactly what kind of sheepfucker you are. How is that any different? Are you a welsh sheepfucker? Scottish sheepfucker? Northern irish sheepfucker? What kind of sheep are you fucking exactly?

>he was hiding the American flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What kind of sheep are you fucking Aladdin? I showed my flag, what is your real nationality?

>be British
>get raped
>get knifed
>get run over
>go to prison for insulting Mohammed

Why are you so angry? Why were you hiding your flag? Kek

youtu.be/-ibVnfxgM6A?t=7m20s

still waiting on that nationality Aladdin.

imagine living in the greatest country in the world yet being ashamed of it so much that you have to hide it on user board

How many bongs until you tell us what country you live in Aladdin?Why are you afraid to answer?

I'm ethnically British and German, Carlos.

youtu.be/7ayMesdQ7zY?t=2m25s

Imagine living in Lativa and knowing everyone everywhere else has to look it up because its so irrelevant.

Never asked for ethnicity, I asked for nationality Le'monjello Al-Londoni.

Don't really disagree with him on that, I'd hide it too if I was an Amerimutt.

Like your hiding your nationality? Where do you live? Wales? Scotland? Where did they send the refugees?

not hard to do because it is very accurate but what is your point here?
also, if you hover your mouse over the flag, it shows correct spelling you illiterate mutt

That's because the USA is truly one of the shittiest countries in the West and the only reason no one says it more is because our military is big.

I did sales for a large corporation and traveled to just about every major city in this god forsaken country. Everywhere is the same total crushing materialism, multiculturalism, diversity and cucking. But we have guns, so at least you'll die before the suffering becomes too much.

>thinking I care enough about his country to take the time to learn the spelling.
Thats how little you matter

Mutts can't into geography this is a well known fact.

Where do you live Le'monjello? Why are you afraid to answer? I showed my cards, show yours coward

Did I ever ask you which state you live in?
I live in the UK, can't you see my flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=YopDBT3gKqc

so America isn't even on the top 10 of most mass shootings a year
the term mass shootings is how the fbi crime stats division keeps track of murders involving more than 2 people.
there leaves a lot to be determined if you dig into the actual numbers like how many were drug deals gone awry ect. such an intellectually dishonest argument really

>equating states to countries
>brit education
Answer the question.

>Projecting
>Amerimutt talks about education
kek

Answer the question Le'monjello.

>implying I care about the level of your intelligence
knowing his nationality won't make you or your situation better. you tried to hide your flag but this dude guessed it anyway. that's why it hurts, right?

I want to make sure that I mock him appropriately. What is the point in mocking a scot with things meant for a welsh-thing? But he knows this and thats why he wont answer.

Latvianbro, imagine having this as your public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsoA6-WS9dY

Either state which member country of the UK you live in or admit you are a coward. You wanted me to show my flag and I did, full well knowing the outcome. Are you such a coward that you wont do the same?

no wonder they shoot up the school every week and kill themselves afterwards.

instead of mocking a person who is clearly on a higher moral standard level, you could take care of yourself

>Be American
>Be born a mutt
>Breed and spawn a worse mutt
>Stay a mutt
>Die a mutt

deez muttz

You've embarrassed yourself online, mate.

Kek. Oh, but based MAGA 'pedes tell us Europeans that we are cucked because we dont have guns!! :(

I'm okay with this, it's the American way

>be Brit
>get run over

good that nobody takes them seriously

Be Bong get Government dong for thought crime

Low effort. Even by mutt standards.

Kek seriously.

Try to criticize the Jew in public.

Where do you live, user? I can usually get away with it. A surprising amount of normies have no problem shitting on Jews or asians, it's the blacks they fear.