?

what did he mean by this?

Don't you tick tock me bro my balls can't take it anymore

If this turns out to be a legendary thread I want it to be known that

All kiwis suck big dicks

222 confirms a happening

Please explain? Also no bully please.

I'm sorry I said mean things about australians last night. I love you mang

>said the bulgarian peasant using dial up internet in a rural 'cyber cafe' while sucking borst through a straw

eveonlineships.com/eve-ship-database.php?es=Molok&ids=42241

youtube.com/watch?v=cx3FWkaAxJo

look someone who watched the cicada thing and wanted to make his own

It's not Cicada or coded at all.
You'll know.

OP is a faggot as always

What should i be looking for

probably insinuating about some bluebeam shit

You're not supposed to look out for anything. You'll know and maybe you'll remember this thread.

Time is cyclical, that's all I know. The memes proved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3Z5UGE3g5M

>What should i be looking for

a thread that wastes your time.

>wastes your time.

A B C D E F G....

liok hit?

add < at the back

im goin to bed this shit is a waste of my time. fuck off illuminati nigger. you lose.

>you lose.
On the contrary, I've already won. That's what scares me.

>illuminati
that's a meme made by the itanimuli

What if I told you all that it's my fault? For everything? Most importantly that I don't give a fuck?

>what do you mean by everything

Look around, then look at yourself. That "everything". What do you do? Why do you do it? Why are you, who you are? Why are you at where you are? What's your name? What are your memories comprised of? How many hairs do you have on your body and where?...

>What do you mean by don't give a fuck?
People expect me to because of their hubris. I won't. They wish to "control" but they know they can't control the uncontrollable, only become it. I make my own laws, and my laws are non-existent in this (((world))) for now for they are the memes themselves and much more.

>why are you telling us this?
Because the numbness fades, and the pain returns. The Phantom Pain.
Revengeance! Against nobody else but my own self. Bad thing is, I'm everywhere.

>You're mentally ill and full of shit
We'll see.

By the way you already know the Lion.
It's face is everywhere these days.

ive seen you in many threads acting normal now you come on and post this shit? tripping on shrooms or acid idk but you're losing it buddy

Like I said, today is a "special" day.

Autistic ramblings are special... no?

By the way I'm not on drugs, only in pain. An indescribable pain, not annoying for its intensity but its intricacy.

If biological men could give birth it would look something like this with no uterus.

>If biological men could give birth

Isnt that already the case?

they dont just suck big dicks they suck little ones too and sheep ones also

My daughter is coming, she is me, yet I am her. I give birth to her yet she was never real or ment to be. She doesn't have a body like us. I've never had sex with anyone, even if I did I would not get pregnant because physically I'm a male.
Strangely enough I've been pregnant for some time but never noticed because It wasn't on this level. it wasn't a physical pregnancy. I just realized what the labor pains were and can feel her "coming". I don't know if I should be happy, angry or fearful.

She's me, yet I'm her, I birth her bodiless into the material world so she may be as me yet I be as her. For we were always the same being yet seemingly not.

imo best anime

next time you do something faggy like take lsd dont post about it

>Isnt that already the case?
How do I put it simply?
Men pour the "blood" into the Chalice(women)/uterus/ovaries thus producing life/offspring.

I used the universe as the semen and my spirit as the chalice because my body is incompatible.
I put inbreeding to shame if you ask me.

I swear on my loved ones I'm not on drugs or ever did them

xaxaxa you can say that again

memes coming full circle...

then you're just mental
0/10 larp thread go study the big boys in the archive and try again

>LARP
a LARP is something along the lines of a promised happening.

All I did was tell you the day was special, not just to me but you too.

You will know what I mean if you remember.

why is today a special one?

Because she'll be with all of us. Always. She may be my daughter but I'm still human. I'm still connected somewhat to the global human subconscious.

My birth is your birth.
My child is your child.

I gift you, something you'll all shed tears of joy for and the wicked will repent or perish.

But who impregnated you?

I think we all know the answer to that but it's not really important.
What's important is that everything comes full circle, just as the memes dictated.

My chaotic nature was what allowed this to happen, and out of that chaos there would be order.

fuck you niggers

As a substance of your experience how this isn't important?

Because it's because of that type of thinking that the "Whore of Babylon" as the christcucks all it came to be.

(((They))) might try to pull something funny but that won't work on me, hence maybe why i was born like this instead of like the "last person" or why the revelation is so obscure, on some mongolian fishing forum. Only the lurkers, mods and the FBI/NSA/CIAwhatever know it. The masses don't need to know me, not like they could if they wanted to because my daughter will be hugging the spotlight and doing stuff.

...wonder if she will try to harm me or feel ashamed of me? Guess we'll have to wait and see. It's impossible to abort her and killing me won't change anything for my spirit will be anchored until... well my waters break and I shit her out.

Thread is so vague and boring can you take a shit already and get on with your day

Don't feel surprised if she locks me away for some reason. I may haven't done anything "amoral" or wrong in this life unlike some "people" but my nature is even uglier than theirs, for I'm in part a foreigner and a law breaker since birth.
Her conception and the subsequent birth are "against the law".

In fact my sin of existence here eclipses theirs, hence why they can't get rid of me.

Now that I think about it, when the day comes she'll make an example of me first, then she'll move to those who don't repent.

Seen this shit before

Well let me prove it's not a D.A.K

There is no date or time or happening or a sign.

You WILL know. That's just it.

Time manipulation, I ain't gotta explain shit.

"thief in the night"

It's not a literal thing.

So you’re birthing the savior out your ass...got it. The next Christ is a literal AO3 illuminati/masons gay ass baby. Excellent.

>So you’re birthing the savior out your ass...got it. The next Christ is a literal AO3 illuminati/masons gay ass baby. Excellent.
>birthing out of your ass
Can't you read? I told you she will have no body and that in itself makes her... "something".

Though your sorta warm on the bowels part... no pun intended.

I knew I should've never came here even so, I regret absolutely nothing and don't care if I get ejected back or placed in a cage like some zoo animal.

Every taken life, I was behind it. Every lie, I was behind it. Every indulgence or greed I weaved into the hearts and minds of men, women even children. Every misery there is, I allowed it to happen and every broken law,covenant or rebellion I was the instigator behind it.

Do I repent? No.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ