Why do so many young men fear or hate marriage, Sup Forums?

Why do so many young men fear or hate marriage, Sup Forums?

Don't get married unless the girl is very religious.

I fear foreskins. They feel so good in your mouth it's actually scary.

What's there to gain from marriage?

>Why do so many young men fear or hate marriage, Sup Forums?
women are emotionally unstable and very susceptible to suggestion so with how the laws are set up in current year there 2 outcomes:
1 - this person that doesn't even know what they want can just one day wake up and decide to divorce you and will get to walk away with your everything
you could consider yourself lucky if you won't end up getting charged for rape after she decides that this thing you did 10 years ago was not worth it
2 - she will realise that you can't leave her for someone better and quickly lose respect for you
and then cheat

btw if you've thought that in Poland it's better than in the west I am sorry to inform you that it's not

I don't fear or hate marriage. It's just that there are few women worth marrying.

mom?

because if your wife turns out to be a roastie that thinks she can one up herself with a other guy she'll take everything you own because ''EQUALITY''

honnestly traditional marriage is just sketchy because of the double standards in divorce and in this day and age the divorce rate is too fucking high its honestly a fucking gamble where you go all in i believe in some countries you can setup a contract instead of marriage not sure if its much better though

Is it not obvious? Young men of recent generations grew up surrounded by divorce and portrayals of marital strife. Young women are equally effected, only it manifests differently.

they don't have the money to buy an apartment let alone raise a kid
economic boom my ass

Married man here
Got a based christian Girl.
Shes now at home mom with my child.
Don't let them do whatever they want.
You have to raise them like your child
If they do something wrong, you have to teach them.

If she will divorce me, it "will" destroy me, i wont have a work anymore and "no" money.
And my car will" get broken "and repair will be to expensive, plus its nothing worth anymore.
So I will be a social desaster.

Because these hoes ain't loyal

Because marriage isn't marriage anymore. Men aren't men, and women aren't women anymore. Nobody holds themselves accountable for ANYTHING let alone relationships: "Til death do us part" is now 'til thoties throw themselves like rags to Chad, whilst sapping the ex-husband dry and living the rest of their worthless lives raising a fucking instagram doggo/cat and fatherless kid all in the name of vanity.

Statistically speaking you will not find a "traditional" wife in the West, nor will you live a "traditional" life (i'm using those words loosely). I can understand why white men flock to asian women; it is a natural response to the hedonistic tendencies western women have adopted. Asians still hold on to traditional values, since many of them come from a shame-based society, meanwhile the West has lost any sense of guilt as taught through Christ.

I have no fucking clue which way the Great West is going to be headed. The veil has been lifted, and the ship has long sailed. There is no going back to "traditional" ways, as the every institution which had congealed everybody together has too far gone to be salvaged.

Something new must arise; a sort of cleansing fire, I suppose.

Asian women are often just as bad, at least if you bring them home. I can't speak for the situation over there.

Why not flip a coin and burn your house down if heads? That's basically what marriage is now.

All the responsibility with none of the rewards.

Women have everything to gain and men have everything to lose. Marriage is for cucks and beta orbiters

The laws

What's wrong with being a hedonist though?

>how gender have roles changed
Humm, really made me think

meh. have fun

I'm gonna get a bitch pregnant 6 or 7 times. lets see her divorce me then

>1 post by this ID
Do we need this thread every hour?
Do you need to be told time and time again?
Go to /r9k/, enrich their board, they want to howl and scream for eternity about this

Sage

>lose your independence
>be permanently in debt
>kids can be taken by the state for any reason
>you can lose all your money for no reason
>literally no legal support

Geez why don't men want to get married anymore?

women don't want to be a wife.. they want to be a partner.

Because it’s scary. I have female friend who owns her own house and is worried about starting a relationship because if a guy spends enough time at her place he can claim some sort of ownership legally. As for marriage I really doubt it. If I ever get married half my money is going to be secret and anything we buy will be 50/50 in put.

>partner

Yeah right, they want your money and stuff that's all

Even a partner would be an upgrade for any man from what the average marriage is these days

Because Jews have puppeted women to destroy it.

>I have female friend who owns her own house and is worried about starting a relationship because if a guy spends enough time at her place he can claim some sort of ownership legally.

Elaborate on that, first time I ever hear women having that problem

She’s 29, and had an abusive boyfriend like 7 years ago so doesn’t trust people, is very protective of her house, and works in a law firm so I assume she’s not making th legal shit up

>signing a contract what brings you in permanent danger to lose everything you worked for your whole life with nothing in return than a moist hole for about one year
>giving a woman power over your life is a good idea
Fuck marriage. It is a jewish control instrument over the freedom of men.

The abuse part its beside the point, I heard that in some common law countries they were considering just living with someone to be legally marriage but so far I only heard cases of men getting fucked over by this shitty laws not women

I seriously doubt that abusive bf would've the right to 50% of her shit + alimony like an abusive gf would

Also I find it very ironic is those same countries that are having the worst marriage rates all over. Guess fucking people with shit like this makes them not just unwilling to marry but unwilling to even share a roof

Whats funny is that when it comes to the economy when theres a shitty law that stifles a business it gets removed, but nobody is changing marriage laws despite the current crisis

What if you get married and not let your wife know how much money you actually have/store some away secretly?

Because they have common sense. What is marriage but a government enforced contract to let a woman take most of your shit?

no no, giving women the ability to divorce and have power in the courts is the jewish control part.