Have you sheen the oshean?

>Have you sheen the oshean?
What would you answer

A very good please to see all your dreams and hopes die

My neighbour told me something. He said the sea is salty because he used to pee in it all the time.

yeah, it smells

Yeah when I lived in New Jersey. Their was black blobs floating in it. Was basically like a big salty lake.

*koff*

is just piss water

>Have you sheen the oshean?
When Carla spreads her legs for Keith there's a flood. I've seen the ocean Eren. I've seen it.

O

MY

Yeah, is as blue and bright as Armin's eyes.

Why doesn´t Reiner attack with his butt?

Turbomanlet's answer was perfect.
I'd listen to his rant, order him removed from my sight without acknowledging anything he just said and proceed to do what I wanted anyway.

Because it is his weak spot,silly.

He knows about the second titan weak point.

his eyes are pretty unique, aren't they?

>Erwin died for an ocean of piss.
Still mad.

While it's certainly able to take in Eren's fist, the action renders him very submissive and thus not suitable for battle.

Oh gabdain mah gabdain.

OCEAN

how did he survive the fall?

Bertolt catches him in the air or his 3dmg saved him.

DREAM

I hope Armin ends drowning in the ocean at the end, a fitting end for him.

I guess they will fix this in the anime.

Explain how he still had non-melted functioning lungs and internal organs after forcibly breathing in boiling steam for a period of time even though Connie's was scorched and coughing blood from breathing in a small gust

His parents saved him in ghost form because they didn´t want to see him in hell with them.

Does any of the SL know how to swim? I can see Hanji going to the sea just to drown and manlet behind her drowning aswell trying to save her.

that would be actually funny. But I suppose someone does because they have lakes inside.

He learned from Connie's example and didn't breathe it in.

I would've said; endgame right here, brothers.

>We will see the anime version of endgame right here, brothers, next year