REFUSES TO MENTION RACE

So this McDonald's near my house gets robbed. The suspect shot the victim in his leg after he stole his stuff. The suspect is VERY dangerous and on the loose.
The newspaper article describes the suspect as a tall skinny man with a Hoodie.
How fucking pathetic! It's the guns fault not the stupid nigger, who they are too paralyzed by PC to actually mention, who did it. The stupid fucking media won't mention the race of a violent criminal who is currently on the run. Because he's BLM.
Surprised CNN hasn't jumped in and blamed the Hooie yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/local/cops-man-shot-gwinnett-mcdonald-drive-thru/UYyS5weodiqd1lhKN5kcLK/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4EH0RtVlgE
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the description.

Here's the link:
ajc.com/news/local/cops-man-shot-gwinnett-mcdonald-drive-thru/UYyS5weodiqd1lhKN5kcLK/

only BLM

>he look like man
youtube.com/watch?v=U4EH0RtVlgE

mcdonalds in australia are basically turn into african / bogan fight clubs after 10pm.

You live in Gwinnett too faggot?

Went to high school there some years ago. He’s probably a spic

Classic

>
>He’s probably a spic

Described as tall, not a manlet

Nobody cares this is American thread

He look a like a man

I live near Gwinnett. My guess is either spic or coon. I'd wager coon over spic though.

A lot of illegals are running scared with ICE being cut loose. There was a trailer park nearby that was full of'em. It's almost empty.

No spics on the duluth side. All KOREA

This was one hundred percent a coon.

Well then hear it from me. McDonald's in downtown Wellington was hell on earth. Employees can't keep up with all the orders as hordes of screeching, drunk 18-year-olds storm through and throw their trash everywhere on a nightly basis. No room to sit, every table littered with the remains of some roastie's Big Mac, fist fights and screaming matches. And they were mostly white Kiwis. Sounds like the nogs, doesn't it?

Drive-thru shootings are the domain of the blacks. They enjoy relaxing in their cars while killing

I dunno. Spics have gotten bold over the past few years.

This McDonald's is a stones throw from interstate 85. Prime choice for degenerates.

Fuck off

They have but usually those who associate with blacks. I really dont think Hispanics do much crime they just take over everywhere they go. That is also why they stay out of trouble they can usually find a way to make money.

> Gwinnett

I lived thete 14 years ago. Its gone to complete shit. Lawrenceville use to be a nice place live but its shit now. There seems to be less crime in clayton than Gwinnett these days. All the white people there are moving further north. I know someone who commutes all the way from flowery branch to downtown Atlanta every day. People are going to be white flighting into the mountains soon.

Fucked your argument there, didn't I faggot

Nobody cares about Australia

The fact that the media won't mention basic facts, such as the race of a violent predator who shot a human no less than a few hours ago, underscores how useless and impotent the media is. Fuck the AJC by the way. The worst most pathetic PC rag ever.

That's exactly where i'm going. I was watching PBS kids with my daughter and I fell asleep and it was pbs newsroom time. I think it was a senator who wanted to connect gwinnett mass transit with marta. I was like uh oh time to get out it is already bad enough.

>Wellington
>Kiwi
Fuck, you're retarded and contribute nothing to the thread other than a good laugh

Oh, yeah, it's nigger then. For sure.

Fair enough. I know some honest folks out here, but a few illegals too. Illegals are just nothing but trouble.

I used to live there directly, but moved not too far out of Jasper. You're on point about the further north you go, the whiter it gets.

>That's exactly where i'm going.

Blue Ridge, Epworth, and parts of McCaysville/Copperhill are where you want to go if you go this far north. The housing market is a bit ass though.

toxic masculinity strikes again

George and his son are watching this thread. They will use their billions to scrub race, gender and other identity factors from all language. This is revenge for being born ugly as fuck with a tiny penis.

White male liberals are pure faggots and when discovered, should be beaten soundly

Kek

>be american
>describe an assaulter
>think about something to identified him among all the hoodie wearing amerimutt

The only useful information is that he is skinny

I'm all the way down in coweta and its starting to get muddy down here. my gf and I aren't sure were we want to go to raise a family thats not going to change dramatically bdemographically while our kids are growing up. i can't exactly afford to commute from all the way in boonies in my field of work. thinking about east Tennessee around knoxville or Chattanooga maybe.

Noticed the colour of his hoodie. Noticed the hood was up covering a hat. Didn't notice the skin colour of the suspect.

I just assume they're black unless otherwise specified. Doesn't everyone?

So much freedom of the press!
Dog bless murka!

where are all you gwinnett faggots when i'm looking for a bf

good choice, but there is a payback for the escape...inbreds appear more often.

at McDonald's robbing people woman

shitskin america

Well we know one thing
He wasn't white

if he was white he was probably paid by a Soros funded NGO to skew the race/crime data.

If he was white it would be in the headline.
WHITE MAN SHOOTS MCDONALDS WORKER IN COLD BLOOD
THE MANHUNT CONTINIUES

Wife is from Newnan. I've noticed the darkies too.

trying to get out of future southern California

This. As it stands the unintentional implication is that it's not even worth the 5 extra characters to point out the obvious fact that he's black.

Everyone will notice the omission, and everyone will fill in the blank with the only possible answer. Instead of just writing 'black' and moving swiftly on, they force everyone to consciously remind themselves that any random violent criminal is overwhelmingly likely to be black.

Go start a "black crime" section on brietbart

the past 6 years or so I've been seeing more and more like they're being shipped in or something.

Otherwise known as the "crime" section.

live in the NOW, add jcarelock on kik i'll be waiting gwinnett fags

this is the same phenomenon created by Affirmative action and stuff like that. Black man has great job, must be affirmative action not his hard work or personal merit. see a black woman in a nice SUV, must be a lawsuit because we know that monkey didn't earn that shit. etc.. etc.. etc..

a blond and a brunette walked into a convenience store. who does the shoplifting?

its always amusing when they release identification features but not race
that really helps people call police

"Hey cops, I think I found him, he's a skinny guy with a hoodie...." wait there's another wait wait that's pretty much half the population..."

>shooting in ATL
>Not a nigger

pick one.

As if people dont already know.

Lawrenceville nigga shit theres so many blacks here

Greetings from Stone Mountain, shitskins everywhere.

besides being on the actual stone itself the rest of stone mountain blows

The FBI will find this terrible monster. Oh wait - Russians.................................

Yeah I never really saw it more than a big rock but most people I know don’t really care about it.

Maybe he was asian?

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes

not really a common thing here I don't think.

Shut up bitch(male). There are plenty of faggots at lennox for you to choose from.

i don't think I've ever seen an asian in trouble on the news for buglary, robber, or mugging here in atlanta.

They did the same thing when I went to college. When I first started they would send out alerts about crimes that happened near campus and give a description of the perp, almost always black. Then the black student union or whatever complained, so then we'd get these pointless messages like "a man robbed a student on x road, please keep an eye out for a man wearing jeans and a blue jacket "

Coulter's law.

It must be another young white guy who is just lonely and depressed