imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 21
>RuAF deployed today few numbers of their fifth generation fighter jet the Su-57 in Khmemeim
>Idlib; HTS withdraws from Ariha, hands over control to Ahrar Al-Sham per agreement
>4th Division continues to launch missiles into E Ghouta in advance of upcoming op
>SANA; New group of Syrian forces arrive in Afrin on Wednesday to help Kurdish fighters repel Turkish Army
>Damascus & Ankara dispute whether pro-Syrian govt forces entered Afrin
>Syrian ambassador slams Turkey’s operation in Afrin as ‘blatant violation of sovereignty’
>Ru diplomat; US stance on East Ghouta shows ‘egregious double standards’
>Kremlin rejects accusations of Russian forces’ role in civilian deaths in Eastern Ghouta
>UN chief urges Russia, Turkey and Iran to ensure ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta, Red Cross demands access to wounded
>Anbar; ISIS ambushes and kills 20 truck drivers waiting to cross into Iraq, escape with vehicles
>2 Turkish soldiers killed near Sy-Iraq border from PKK IED
>Afghanistan; Human rights group demands investigation of alleged civilian executions by Afghan forces in Kandahar province in Jan

Prev: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966626028054511616
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966314191484309504
cityclock.org/second-turkish-capital-outside-turkey/#.Wo6iqq6WbIU
twitter.com/markito0171/status/966617520449957888
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel will win

Third for Caska is unretarded!

5th for Death to America of Course
Worst Ally

C-Checked

>unretarded

Are you Homsi

Depends on whether you want to bantz or not, I'm not feeling it.

>Merkel: We must do all we can to end the massacre in Syria and we will communicate with Russia

How have america managed to lose all influence in the middle east? Literally nobody is taking them serious, even after being bank rolled by the US the k*rds seem to be favouring towards reasoning with assad

JUST

I just like to know which Syrian I'm talking to

What is happening over afrin?

>Rifaat, suspecting that rebels were still hiding in tunnels under the old city, had diesel fuel pumped into them and set ablaze and stationed T-72 tanks at the tunnel entrances to shell the militants exiting the tunnels.

That's like a book's worth of explaining mate.
TL;DR is nigs be niggin

Gonna give you a quick rundown!

>Hey pootang apparently ghouta is getting bombed
>Yes
>Ok bye,very concerned btw

>gay in id
Rip

>13 hospitals

They are memeing too hard.

Is Syria the place where Amerimut F-22s and Ruskie SU-57s face off??

>gay

>gay

>rookie_numbers.jpg

Inshallah my bruddas.
t. Tatar

YA BASHAR

MITHLAK WEIN?

ITA YA 3ALI AL JBEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

it's amazing from how they can go from
>awful situation, the people are suffering, no hospitals and doctors, stop the siege now and let us in
when nothing is happening to
>higher hospital density than first world nations
once the frontlines go active.

Apologize for massacring Iranians a billion years ago :(

t. Irani

>25% of its population is Arab
>60% of its jewish population are semitic Arab jews instead of (((AshkeNAZI))) foreskin-wiping khazars

Israel has already lost, my hooknosed friend :)

If you zoom enough, you can see an israel flag on this FSA rocket.

Best Syrian.

My uncle killed a bajillion majoos in the war :)

you guys deserved it

oi dont be mean. who'd he fight for?

Noooo

rude!

>Artillery pounding East Ghouta
>Israel and NATO and UN screaming "muh rebels" because they're terrified of Assad tigers

But when will we start seeing gainz so we can laugh at them?

caska wasnt very brilliant even before getting rekt

Baba Saddam of course!!

S-sorry. Gib iranian milkers.

Noooooo.

Saddam started that war we didn't deserve it :(

I hope he returned home safely. I had one cousin that fought in that war, he lost his mind and turned to drug addiction. Really lost his mind he never married or had children. He committed suicide only a few years ago. Iran and Iraq are brothers they belong on the same axis

Iranian girls have huge tits I would send you one if I could. They are high maintenance though you need good income!

Iranians have god-tier women, it makes no sense to me. All Iranian women are super attractive, and all Iranian men are short, fat, bald, hairy kebab-shop owners.

Also Iranian men must have literally homosexual taste to make their women cover up and actually think monobrows are attractive.

A family elder once told me that, we came from the North, Tatars.

he was in a tank and got captured early in the war. He was put in special POW area because he was christian, and apparently they separated all the Muslim prisoners and non-Muslim prisoners, and tried to convert him to islam. He actually got hurt worse in the POW camp than in the actual war, he was shot in the arm and in the side, and had to eat grass for 8 years.

Well, better than Turks.

It's not true Iranian men can be very handsome too.

Iran is a mixed country we are either very attractive or very ugly people. I have traveled the world I think Iranian women are the most attractive except perhaps Poland and Russia. Iranian women generally have strong facial features and are well figured. Not like Chinese with flat face or like white women with no hips or breast

>There's 13 hospitals in Ghouta.
That's more than we have in the entire country.

In my opinion Polish and Czech women have giant breasts but manly faces.

Hey thanks man, that's so kind of you.

I'm sorry for his suffering. Iran in the 80's was pretty barbaric I think these days they would respect his Christian background and be more kind. You are Chaldean or Assyrian? We had a community of them near my familys village but they all left to USA etc after the Revolution. I think they escaped ottoman empire during WW1

Problem is, you probably don't even know what Majoos actually means.

Weren't Tatars Turkic too?

I have been to Czech and to Poland. Polish are very beautiful. In Czech I was only in tourist area in Prague I don't know what race I was looking at

Yeah, i've seen some persian qts tru the interwebs. But sadly never seen irl.

Tatars are Turk

We are honorary Turan, my brother.

>Tatars
>Better than Turks
>Turks better than Turks

Are you diaspora or you migrated to australia?

studying in Australia on student visa

Plz do a Su-57 edition next

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966626028054511616
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/966314191484309504

Just look at these poor and innocent children who are about to be killed by the butchers of Ghouta.

>44
Noice.

Turks, as in the people in Turkey. Is the term for the general group of people not Turkics, instead of Turks?

syrian catholic so neither assyrian nor chaldean, kind of like a maronite version in the east.

Yeah Iran seems much better now than in the past. I was surprised Khamenei even visited Christian veterans of the war. I think it was just Khomeini who was the radical, after he died, the ones after him like Rafsanjani seemed more moderate and less intent on "exporting" the revolution.

Hassan Rouhani seems pretty good, I hope he brings Iran back into the international fold.

It means fire-worshipper or zoroastrian, doesn't it?

>tfw handsome iranian

english women have been throwing themselves at me since i was 15

>only people from Turkey are Turks

>Bache pooldar

Apo will be free and become president of Greater Syria! Biji biji!

13 hospitals for 400.000 people

I guess they count dentist clinics as hospitals

Rafsanjani was a pragmatist, he just evolved to whatever he felt furthered the objective.

Khomeini was a radical and a liar.

Khamenei (current leader) is just trying to keep every faction fighting each other not let anyone get too strong.

Rouhani might be next supreme leader but he's not qualified. There's noboby really to replace to Khamenei.

The government has to change to stay relevant or they will face revolution and abandonment of shiite islam

What you need, is a visit to Berlin.
cityclock.org/second-turkish-capital-outside-turkey/#.Wo6iqq6WbIU

>dat pic
>OwO, das cut.
Russian?

*cute

Dammit

More hospitals bombed please

Literally yes, but Muslims use it for so many more types of people than that.

no that is tatar. she has persian instrument and carpet, russians don't use this.

tatarians are multiracial. they can be blonde or they can look oriental

Khamenei was hardly qualified to be a supreme leader either, he was just a mujtahid not a marja, but he was elevated because Khomeini liked him.

Rouhani is not even a seyyed so I doubt he will be next, I think it will most likely be Khamenei's son, or a hardliner like Shahroudi. At the end of the day, I just can't imagine someone with a white turban instead of a black turban becoming leader.

>lying about your social life in Sup Forums
Are dadash manam roozi 3 dast emma watsono az koon mikonam.

kek nice catch

looks like k*rds stockpile flags of various countries in case of emergency lel.

>67676
>I guess they count dentist clinics as hospitals
So, confirmed? I guess?

Afrin today, Hatay tomorrow.

twitter.com/markito0171/status/966617520449957888

its just a pejorative term for Iranians in general, like the word nigger or spic.

>Khamenei's son
No chance.
>Shahroudi
Too old, too irrelevant.

>tatarians are multiracial. they can be blonde or they can look oriental
Are these the people that live on countries that have a "stan" in the end of their country's names and are close to Russia?

>be supreme alpha
>waste time fighting kurds instead of banging bitches

>be supreme alpha
>turks kill you next day

Doesn't sound like it would be effective unless you are radical Muslim.

And you can still the traces of Aryan fire worship all around the region, from India to Poland.

it will definitely be Khamenei's son if he's old enough by the time Khamenei dies. He's the only one that his father will trust to succeed him. Khomeini's grandsons are too anti-islamic republic to be considered.

>no that is tatar
And you are not Iranian.

Well, it depends on the place .In Tatarstan russian and tatar cultures are mixed when it comes to degeneracy. Sadly.
The girl is Tatar ofc.
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

>it will definitely be Khamenei's son
He is a nobody in Irans politics.
When they choose Khamenei as supreme leader, he was famous and popular in Iran but nobody knows mojtaba khamenei in Iran.

then who do you think it will be?

any update on that sufi chimpout

The question is who is the most popular figures in Iran.

Ahmedinijad