GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>GO BACK TO Sup Forums

Does anyone else love the (you)s of mad normies and leftists?

Gets my dick hard

You’re honestly the gayest part about all of this, come back when you’re 18.

Are you mad leaf?

This is the standard response on any board except maybe Sup Forums
Remember when most boards were basically an extension of Sup Forums instead of reddit tourist boards?

The Sup Forumsack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a fag, nigger, jew, shill, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to go back to Sup Forums and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

its fine to be smug so long as you don't misinterperet people not enjoying your presence or contributions in conversation for your chad-ness

Yes I love bringing Sup Forums related shit into other boards for easy (You)'s.

>someone polls a board to find out what they think of Sup Forums and Sup Forums-related discussion
>it's like 75+% approving or indifferent
The tears of Resoyera faggots sustain me.

kek

Haha want to show us how hard your cock is?

>>>/reddit/

Exactly, anyone that comes here shilling isn't even worth it. Like if you are pro-gay or any of the mainstream propaganda pushed you are literally a joke.

>Fuck off back to Africa
>Does anyone else love the (you)s of right wing retards?
>Gets my BBC hard

Comparison aside, you Sup Forums tards are the nigger immigrants to this site, you flood our boards, you destroy our board culture with your normie alien shit.
This board needs to die so the mass influx of newfags can stop.

That is actually funny because places like /his/ have a nahtzee boogeyman living in their heads and the marxism runs deep in their veins.

QQ more libtard bitch. Get off Sup Forums if you can’t handle our red pills

>Sup Forumsacks are the normies

He was implying this site wasn't shit before Sup Forums. Which shows how new he is.

Same, but only when i trigger Trumpfags and natsocs.

Just observe the number of (you)s I'll get from this.

Do they though?
I post on /lit/ pretty regularly which is supposed to be a /leftypol/ colony or whatever and there's a decent spread of politics, including fascists.

Pol didn't even exist when Sup Forums was good. It's a literal containment board for mongos who would not stop shitting up the rest of Sup Forums. Lurk more buddy

>only comment about a situation without talking about race, immigration and whatsoever on Sup Forums
>hurr go back to Sup Forums

>Survived Sup Forumsharbor
>Survived the Sup Forumsocaust

No fag, that genie can't be put back in its bottle

Leave other boards alone, Faggot bully.

>Nazis absolutely butchered the Soviets in K/D and only lost because explicitly right-wing governments like the US and Britain got involved

It's only because you faggot bring off topic politics to every single fucking board.

>when over 100 Nations are needed to bring down a country about the size of texas and it still takes like 6 years but it's ok because you won which means they can't fight.

Doesnt matter.

/lit/ is a slow ass board and dead as fuck.

Sup Forumstier board like /biz/ and /fit/ are always pretty busy though.

>OP just got BTFO'd in non-Sup Forums thread so he runs to Sup Forums and makes a thread in his hugbox to make himself feel better

>Sup Forums didn't exist when Sup Forums was good
Sup Forums is not a place, it is wherever our people are together.

>it's a containment board
You mean a refuge that remained "good" for years after the fall of Sup Forumsanana

>lurk more buddy
No, you need to lurk moar meme-flag roodypoo

The other boards aren't supposed to be an extension you long, I don't want to discuss politics on any of the other boards.

Even a hint of "nazis weren't that bad" they turn into rabid anti-german Marxists. I even watched a handful admit they hate nazis and germans specifically in spite of Sup Forums because they are just soulless contrarians.

Lmao there’s always one lefty fag that says it and thinks everyone else agrees with him. Most boards are still an extension of pol

Lmao maybe if you faggot didn't post holocaust denial fantasize on a history board.

If it had listened to obvious Sup Forumstards on /biz/ I wouldn't have made 100K from iota because muh rapefugees.

that's a man

Keep telling yourself this. Stop shitting up Sup Forums with your thinly veiled race and mgtow threads.

I must have missed the thread on /his/ where they prove it 100%

YOU ARE NORMIES. You morons normalized phoneposting here

I'm not talking about politics.
Have you visited Sup Forums or /wsg/ lately? It's basically 50/50, and even the people on "our" side are usually civnats.

>that's a man
*thats a man, baby!

You must be brain dead if you think it didn't happen.

I see it everyday on Sup Forums. Although judging by Sup Forums it's Americans that are obsessed with making everything about race.

turning any discussion political is really fucking obnoxious. especially when it isn't necessary. I don't even tell annoying cunts like OP to go back to Sup Forums the best is to just ignore.

>>that's a man
>*thats a man, baby!
*That's a man, baby!

Wrong.

Plenty of times our posts are ontopic, but because they are also politically incorrect faggots like you start REEEing.

Go suck some genderqueer nigger's meth laced dick already faggot.

>there is proof of a systematic attempt to genocide jews
This is your brain on the holocaust theory.

There is literally nothing with discussing how often niggers steal iPhones on Sup Forums, nigger's taste in music on Sup Forums or how excited and niggarly niggers are raving about Black Panther on Sup Forums. You just don't like that fact that niggers can be discussed outside the realm of politics. Why is that? Are you a nigger or nigger lover or something?

Primary sources faggot.

Blatant lies, go to Sup Forums, /biz/ or Sup Forums. Shilling against a coin because it's creator is liberal, shilling against a movie because it's mostly black, shilling against a team because it's mostly black, you faggot are insufferable.

Literally none of that is on topic newfag. They're thinly veiled race threads.

What sources? The best they ever showed was a Goebbels saying 60% of the Jews needed to be deported for being useless parasites.

This
There are "people" on Sup Forums who genuinely don't have a problem with ((hollywood)) and bongwood casting blacks to play white people.

t. nigger

I say its neogaf and reddit, but /po/ is atill shit and most newfags are either underagefags or boomerfags.

I wasn't in that thread. I'm talking about actual primary sources, Nazi memos and other documents.

Exactly what Sup Forumstards do when they've been exposed on other boards

There are zero documents saying anything about a systematic genocide of Jews.

>greatest nigger movie ever is made
>can't talk about it on Sup Forums because raysis
>niggers always stealing phones and asking how to crack them on Sup Forums
>can't discuss why niggers ways stealing phones on Sup Forums because raysis
>niggers dominate the rap industry
>can't talk about on Sup Forums because raysis
Sounds like your the one with the racist chip on their shoulder user. There is literally nothing wrong with discussing these topics on their related boards. Your the one with the problem with niggers if discussing them bothers you so much.
>newfag
Nigger please.

>Remember when most boards were basically an extension of Sup Forums
Sup Forums is no where close to being a original board on Sup Forums you stupid fucking newfag.

>1900-1940s US
>Right wing

Another moment of silence for the blatant shills in their natural environment.

/new/ was about the same as Sup Forums when it got renamed but even still this place was as much of a joke as Sup Forums or Sup Forums. the nigger talk was always here though but the difference is that cancerfags are reddit refugees that get butthurt easy and niggerposters are awful at making good jokes now.

Nice goalposts moving. You outright changed the your examples for Sup Forums and Sup Forums to make them on topic. The Black Panther threads are always just Sup Forums circlejerks. There's always a Sup Forumstard that fucks it up by saying how Wakanda would never happen irl because niggers are too stupid or how niggers should all be shipped back to Africa, when nobody cares because it's a fucking comic book movie. It's as real as Asgard.

>comments about wakanda in a black panther thread on Sup Forums aren't on topic

Hey user. Guess what I'm posting from

Asgard is more inline with reality than Wakanda.

the day gook moot bans all phoneniggers is the day I actually donate money to this dumpsterfire of an imageboard.

He's in our phoneposting hands. You're just lucky (((we))) let you post here

>be me
>Works with recently graduated boys
>Redpill all my team
>Told them women shouldn't be working but cooking
>Told them are male's natural slave
>Fuck multiculturalism
>Last night dude hit his wife for not wanting to iron his clothes

Beat that OP

>1 post by this id

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of transplants from The_Donald?