en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_of_faith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
He taught gnosis
Valentinus and his group of Gnostics knew this
Read the gospel of Philip, the gospel of Thomas

Was a jew but hated ((jews)) which is why he's ultimately /ourguy/

Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He was born in the flesh, was crucified for our sins, and rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures. He is the only begotten Son of the Father, and is one Lord and one God with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Both now and forever, and unto the ages of ages amen.

Thanks, I will.
Is this the redpill?

No that's heresy.

Are you trying to jew me? Why is that heresy?

kike

Jesus is the trinity if I recall correctly, in Judaism’s Jesus is the messiah. In Christian Catholicism and orthodoxy he is the holy trinity. God is Jesus.

>Was a jew but hated ((jews)) which is why he's ultimately /ourguy/
lie!

He is a means to brainwash people, like Christianity and god. Probably the jews are behind it. And they succeded. We live in a Christian world.

trinity of brainwashing

>He is a means to brainwash people

>people in the Middle East having middle eastern names

Color me surprised, shut the fuck up

>Color me surprised, shut the fuck up

That picture makes no sense, you have Hebrew in the picture then say “Jesus was not a Jew” if you believed that you wouldn’t be speaking Hebrew. Why are shills dog gone retarded lmao.

Bud God is calling, take hold the yoke of knowledge and come forth towards the light.

he was a traitor to the roman empire

Yes, he was a Jew that let the Goyim into his religion.

>fought the jews
>fought the bankers
Based, end of discussion

Jesus is the Anti Jew, that's why The Jews hate his guts and have been destroying Christendom.

Jesus was literally born a Jew and 70% of the Holy Bible is a Jewish text. Stop hating Jews, because Jesus certainly didn't. He had a problem with the Jewish preachers (the Pharisees leaders) at the time, not with Jews as a whole.

He probably never existed, he has traits in common with other mythological characters. Jesus was probably created stealing from those characters. Christianity always did it.

>The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

Just use google m8 instead of speaking out your ass

Not the biblical one.

He definitely existed, according to many sources, including non-Christian Roman and Greek sources. The idea that Jesus never existed is a crank idea, that is not supported by scholars in the field.

Whether he was the son of God is a question of faith.

Christianity is a red-pill but only if you understand the evil of the Jew. Christianity should not be discussed or debated in political terms or theatre. It is brought to us in a very old book, but we know it's truth because the power and love of Christ stays the same.

At the time Jesus was alive, the Chosen People were already gone. The "Jews" he interacted with were not the actual Jews.

You have so much to learn young man, also >Italy you wanna know how I know your a shill lmao

That's not a view supported by any serious historians or even what's found in the Bible, but keep telling yourself whatever you need to keep your Jew hate.

It was basically the TRUE and HONEST and UNKNOWABLE GOD coming back to cuck le ebil demiurge again after fucking up his garden of Eden experiment. This time with moar dramaz and lulz

I have no hatred for the Jews, I wish they'd leave us the fuck alone and stick to their ethnostate.

That's the problem. The Trinity is heretic, on a jewish point of view... and the first christians were jews...

Do you guys know Jesus was an asshole?

Most Jews do leave us alone. The Jews you have a problem with are the ones with power, but guess what, they share that power with Europeans.

What makes you say that?

The bible.

Don't take such a low tier bait

Are you retarded?

Also, at least for me, I strictly follow the morale teachings of Jesus Christ and not Christianity. I think it was made on the back of his word for-profit and only serves to distinguish true believers from pretenders.

Be more specific.

No friend, there is a war on Christianity.
Jew controlled sites like Google are on a full campaign against Christianity.

Fucking no, there is no war on Christianity. There is a war on satanism, and Christianity is a means used by jews.
He has a lot of sins, you can find them on Joy of Satan, I can't find the English version on google because of the jews.
Search sinning nazarene, maybe you can find it.

>I think it was made on the back of his word for-profit and only serves to distinguish true believers from pretenders.
Then you really don't know anything about the history of Christianity.
Read this book.
But beware, O ye of little faith.
If your view of Christianity is shallow and based on indoctrination by preachers or family, you will question your faith.

No, there is a reason why Christianity is so practiced. Christianity is created by jews.

Instead of only saying "read this" or "that"... give some examples.

Christianity is against spirituality.

Jesus told to a girl that her sister does better to hear him than helping her. This proves pride and arrogance. The list is lonng.

It's too big of a question to deal with here.
You can get the book for free on here.
b-ok.org/
Just type in
A History of Christianity: The First Three Thousand Years.
Personally I'd get the physical copy if you don't have an ebook reader.
I can't find what you're referring to. But it sounds like you're talking about the Old Testament. Jesus is not in the Old Testament.

Oh kay you apparently have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Jews practition satanism to make fun of christianity and the new testament.

Jews are orthodox generally and are altruistic in denying Jesus because he said that Jews weren't the chosen people. He cast out the old testament and said it was fulfilled. The jews didn't like that because they were using it to conscript governments on moral grounds of religion.

I.e. Judas using the Roman Catholic Church to turn in Jesus.

You're just making statements.
Here is a statement.
Christianity is not against spirituality.

Quote the passage.

It is done.

He was right to do so. Marthe was wasting her time focusing on preparing a big meal. Listening to Jesus was more important. Mary was right to do so. Next ?

Saving this link for later, thanks... maybe you wanted to underline a specific point about it ?

Luke 10:38-42

>Christianity is not against spirituality.
Wrong
>He was right to do so.
Wrong, too.

Bottels full of what we know nowadays as orange juice. A black tree and your presidential. Fucking road apples.

You don't have any argument.

Nu-ha . You're wrong.

Mate, you're not making any arguments or saying anything.

No, jews are against satanism. Because satanism is about truth and spirituality. They want to control the world and Christianity is their means.

>Jesus was literally born a Jew and 70% of the Holy Bible is a Jewish text.

I'd genuinely say 100%.

Christianity is against spirituality because it's against magic and meditation.

Jesus wasn't right. Helping your sister is better than hearing someone say things. And pride is a sin.

Christian mysticism is a thing.

>Jesus wasn't right. Helping your sister is better than hearing someone say things. And pride is a sin.

It wasn't the right time. When you have someone so important at your place to speak about the Truth, you don't waste time with cooking. You eat food all the time, but having Jesus at your place was a rare priviledge.

Mary certainly forgot the food prepared this day, but she definitely did not forgot the teaching of our Lord and Savior.

Focusing on material thing instead of spiritual thing is dumb... and you defend satanism saying it's spiritual ? You're trolling. The contradiction is obvious.

Satanism is giving spiritual meaning to carnal things.
Basically being a glutton and a moron is highly esteemed

Christianity is castrated judaism period
Middle eastern, not remotely European.

I think you're misunderstood the passage.
Jesus is showing her that her priorities are wrong, the worship of God, the spiritual side of life, takes precedent over the material part of life.

She was probably cooking for him. And say what you want but Jesus was an asshole. Lord and savior my ass.

>you defend satanism saying it's spiritual ?
Satanism is spiritual, you have to be retarded to think otherwise.

You're wrong. Christianity is influence by Greek philosophy to a very large extent. Read this book.
There is a good reason why the book has the title "The first three thousand years". Not 2000, but 3000.

>the worship of God, the spiritual side of life, takes precedent over the material part of life.
That's retarded because the christian beliefs and god are retarded.

I won't be replying to you again, waste of my time. Do your edgy satanism or whatever it is you do.

Why follow something so shitty when you can study the pure Greek philosophy that actually has sense and is useful in real life

Because one is man made, the other is divinely inspired.

HE' YE, HE' YE

Sup Forums IS OFFICIALLY A CHRISTAIN BOARD

SURVEY COMPLETE: Thank you edition

100 Votes Results:

I am a Christian: 47%

I am a non Christian and respect Christianity (desired cultural presence): 28%

I am a non Christian and don't respect Christianity (destroy cultural presence): 15%

I have not read the Bible but *have an opinion* due to my interactions with Christians (or other): 8%

I have not read the Bible thus cannot judge: 2%

------Quick Rundown-------
75% Pro Christian
15% Anti Christian
10% Researching further

Sup Forums is officially a Christian board, refer to this in need of proof.
Thanks to all for participation!
strawpoll.me/15126032/r

He definitely does. His satanism screwed his understanding. As you can expect.

YES she was. And still, no need to spend all the time in the kitchen when you can grab some snack and focus on more spiritual things, that the point !

You defend spirituality in material things, it's compensating for the lack of perception of spirituality in immaterial things.

End of discussion. You made no point at all.

REJECT THE RABBI DEMOM!

Nice trips. And in a way, christianity had absorbed a lot of greek philosophy (Plato and Aristotle, especially)... not for the best, though.

>divinely inspired
How can you say such bullshit with a straight face

>edgy satanism
You don't know what you're talking about. You're a brainwashed Christian.
Nobody becomes christian of their own will, they do it because they are told so. It's indoctrination.

There was nothing spiritual about what they were doing. I made points but you are too retarded and brainwashed to understand.

>You defend spirituality in material things,
I don't, idiot. You're trying to defend something stupid.

>Nobody becomes christian of their own will, they do it because they are told so. It's indoctrination.
I became a Christian relatively recently, after being an atheist, and even an anti-theist, for my entire life.
Faith.
>Pascal's wager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager
>Kierkagaard's leap of faith.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_of_faith

>I became a Christian relatively recently, after being an atheist, and even an anti-theist, for my entire life.
How so?

There was, but you're like Marthe on this one. Blindfolded to real spirituality. I said discussion's over, don't cling to it.

Good on you. And being christian is a "journey" more than an end, though.

>There was, but you're like Marthe on this one. Blindfolded to real spirituality. I said discussion's over, don't cling to it.
I'm not sure if you are retarded or baiting. Probably the last.
And you aren't making arguments. You are a pathetic christfag.

Tipping your fedora this down made you unable to read?

>there was because I say so.
Pathetic.

(you) are pathetic

The universe is ultimately nihilistic, there is no objective purpose or meaning in it. But man needs to believe in something to function, since we creatures of meaning. This is the ultimate paradox of human existence.

I chose Christianity as my meaning and purpose, I prefer the universe of Christianity. Of course, this doesn't mean that Christianity is 100% correct. Nothing can be proven 100%, so you will have to choose your belief's subjectively, through faith, or they will be chosen for you.

Hellenized Jews wrote that stuff trying to whitewash the fact that He was a Jewish rebellion leader.

>I chose Christianity as my meaning and purpose, I prefer the universe of Christianity. Of course, this doesn't mean that Christianity is 100% correct. Nothing can be proven 100%, so you will have to choose your belief's subjectively, through faith, or they will be chosen for you.
I don't mean to disrespect but choosing something because faith without bases is stupid.

Nothing has 100% basis. You're functioning right now on faith, the faith that the world you're living in is actually real and not just a dream, simulation, or an invention of some kind.

You should choose a purpose that doesn't include a Jewish God creating the universe and a savior who had come to bring about a Kingdom of Yahweh, which meant the liquidation of non-Jews in an apocalypse of fire.

But Christianity has 0% good basis.
You are christian because you live in a world of christians. This is brainwashing.

"no u". That's the level.

-----------

That's correct. Christianism is against gnosticism.

Faith isn't blind, though.

>Kingdom of Yahweh, which meant the liquidation of non-Jews in an apocalypse of fire.

Non-true-christian would be more correct, in our modern time.

That's a strawman on several accounts, but I'll mention.
1) God, as Jesus Christ, universalised the faith to include everyone.
2) The fact that Jesus was a Jew in flesh is irrelevant, what form God took makes no difference to his teachings.

>"no u". That's the level.
This is your best argument?
And no, those were my posts because there was nothing to argue to.
Once again you re proving to be stupid.