Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

First for women logic.

This show is trash.

>First for
Don't do that.

>slut attention whore on the internet is shy and prudish irl
Her character makes no sense but I enjoyed that bit at the end where she tried to splash MC.

Waifu

I know it's great

>owns at least 5 different swimsuits
What is her masterplan?

make one in 60 fps or get that shit out of my face

>fucking filler episode after an amazing ending to the previous episode
This shit won't even make it to volume 4 anymore.

best MC

They fucked up hard

Why was he trying stop operation young lust in the first place?

Kushida a best. A BEST.

Whorikita x Sudo OTP.

Reminder that it should be Karuizawa that 50%man is talking to here, not Horikita.

Do someone have the sandy butt grill ?

because recording girls locker rooms is illegal and they'd get expelled if they were caught

So just help them to not get caught.

He has a great harem! All girls are top tier.

Except for Kushida she is shit and can go die in a fire.

What was the point in this episode besides tiddies?

Fuck that whorikitafag director.

Class D declaring war on Class C I guess. By far the weakest episode of the series.

>slut attention whore on the internet is shy and prudish irl
You don't need to get out of your mother basement to know that these kinds of people actually exist.

I just realized there's a previous episode recap in the OP. And that it's bizarre that there's more Albert and Baldy in the OP than Kei or Airi.

>Her character makes no sense
this is like anons on Sup Forums

There's a chick who I know is a webcam whore on the internet but she acts shy and embarrassed around people like the one in this picture. Do I blackmail or expose her? She's only made one masturbation vid but she's got hundreds of videos in the same room where she is teasing in a skirt, swimsuit etc with her face completely hidden except in two videos that I managed to grab.

Ichinose > Karuizawa > Sakura > Horikita > Kushida

>you will never have a pet nigger to remove maintance signs that are in your way for you

This is the plot of some doujin isn't it.

close user

Ichinose > Karuizawa > Kushida > Sakura > Horikta

BAD BOY

OKAY BOSS

BOSS ORDERS

Kei isn't even in the OP.

>Exposition
>The text version of the exposition is covering the video
Is this how they will sell the BD instead of uncensors?

Almost.

Ichinose > Sakura > Horitika > Karuizawa > Kushida

Karuizawa => Ichinose > Sakura > Kushida = Haruka > Hiyori = Mio = Sakayanagi > Satou >>>>>>>>> Whorikita

Kushytits

10 minutes onto the last episode, what the fuck is this shit? Should I watch the rest?

Watch it on 5x speed!

>Karuizawa
Why is she so popular again?

Skip to where Albert appears then watch it from there. This episode is from volume 4.5. Should've just been a fucking OVA.

Those were pictures taken by her.

Cute hat.

Is that a stand user behind her?

Her pose looks unnatural, like they were in the middle of a scene from a muscial.

Why do people wear swimsuits like that?

Do retards really not know that she a physical problem with one or more of her legs?

Someone give me a quick run down on cripple-chan.

she has a cane in her right hand.

She's the Iroha of Youkoso.

Musical anime when?

>16:03i
what does "i" mean?

Leader of class A
She was also part of the same experiment 50% man was in, so they know each other from there

Will 50%man ever take her cane and make her crawl toward him and beg for his seed while he looks down at her with apathetic eyes? She's made for breeding.

Root of -1, it's filler so they're on imaginary time.

Give us the deets on the experiments

Complex time

I liked when seito kaicho dropped down from the second floor like a ninja. What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Not only does 50%man trick Horikita into grandstanding she was also tricked into playing with others. I thought she'd be more guarded but I guess you can't resist the 50% manipulation.

What's her game plan though or does she even have one?

Whore.

Can't resist the B50%C.

And kek at Argos 1 crying because he can't get out. The over seriousness made me laugh.

Muh dick

Alright LNfags, fucking spoil me on this meme MC. Is he some sort of test tube baby or orphan that had experiments done on him? He's way too young, and stupid, which is endemic in teenagers, to act so fucking Machiavellian as to never reveal what he thinks or feels. No kid would do this. Why is he like this?

to ensure class A remains top I assume

and to take some of that 50%

Didn't last episode end with the teacher saying "you want to get into class A, watch 50% like a hawk?"

to be fair if he'd been caught he would have been expelled

I just want more dakimakuras...

I hear today's episode is anime original. Is that true?

Yes.

No but its not supposed to take place now. It's from volume 4.5 and it's supposed to be Karuizawa that 50% talks to not Horikita

In front of people
Uploading stuff online is a-ok

>it's supposed to be Karuizawa that 50% talks to not Horikita
Who cares we're all watching this for the MC.

so any paizuri doijins yet?

>dat awkward flirt attempt

m-muh heart.

Why is she such a precious.

I'm diving in now, screw you all, screw the line!

This
There needs to be one of every girl

They needed something for the fanservice/filler episode so they decided to adapt the pool chapter. Problem is that this takes place in volume 4.5, whereas the previous episode finished at the end of vol2. So you get some loose ends such as and the fact that 50%man and Horitika are suddenly on decent terms again after what happened last episode.

Don't lie. 4.5 is mostly a Hori focus volume.

>it's supposed to be Karuizawa that 50% talks to not Horikita
You mean for the whole episode or a certain scene?

Since Toranoana is the distributor, I really hope they will since they did it with Noucome (And I have all of them).

Yuckynon a shit.

Smug flattie

Tell me about this girl. Why is she so smug?

One scene. It's just autists being autists

>all the girls in the show are top tier
Damn its been a while

>tfw no cute shy gf to awkwardly flirt with you

how it's even possible to be so much CUTE?

Reposting spoilers about Karuizawa.

Karuizawa's past is that she was bullied big time. So when she came to the new school she asked the Chad President to be her "fake boyfriend" to deter bullying. Chad President is a good guy so he went with it.

Problem is she still got bullied by the same people she was with to the point where she asked 50% for help.

50%'s condition for helping her is for her to become his "pawn" and do his bidding. She had no choice but to accept because she also has no more points, but she generally accepts anything that Ayanokouji asks. One of those tasks is to blackmail Class C into sexually harassing her so that 50% has blackmail material on them.

At first 50% was cold-blooded about her being a pawn, but by volume 5-6, he gradually kinda sees her now as a person (he is damn cold-blooded as fuck). It also helps that Karuizawa is actually trying her best to be close with 50% and also by just looking at him, she immediately knows what he is thinking. She is also the first one to call 50% by his first name and he says in volume 6 that he trusts Karuizawa more than Horikita. She also already has 2 side stories dedicated to her. Yes, even trumping Sakura.

50% also became a little soft on her by volume 6, noted by him hesitating to delete Karuizawa's birthday greeting (he always deletes and received and sent messages) and because of that, he actually bothered to remember her birthday. By the end of volume 6, he actually said that he will destroy anyone who tries to harm Karuizawa.

This is the reason why when asked which female is the closest to 50%, as of now it's Kei. Not in a romantic sense yet. But 50% and her are close by volume 6.

Kushida HAS.NO.FUCKING.CHANCE.IN.HELL.

She did a full heel turn by volume 6 with now publicly scheming with Class C just to get Horikita expelled.

Horikita is best girl, but loli smug-chan here has the potential to surpass everyone, especially since she and MC have a past connection and all that.

>Girl
Would a 50%man daki only have one side or it doesn't show lower body on both sides?

his face looks so fucking flat

I have already ordered this daki and will be getting this on my doorstep in a couple of weeks.

Only 50% protrusion rate.