How do burgers justify their prejudiced system?

How do burgers justify their prejudiced system?

Non whites are not people.

fpbp

Tamir Rice was 5'7" 210 lbs, and the Florida shooter was 5'7" 131 lbs. This cartoon or comic straw man is not even accurate Rice did not look like a small child from the few seconds the cops saw him before they fired.

That's because Rice was an unscripted encounter in the wild with a regular beat officer, whereas Cruz being taken in was part of the plan all along. If the spree shooter survives it is scripted, at least in the U.S. anyways (thinking of Breivik)

Damn he was fucking fat

Look at pic related and you'll see.

>left bad right gud

Cruz came from a REALLY, really fucked up backstory and was a weird, fucked up freak. He was a broken man, not a broken child.

They never shoot school shooters period. They want them to stand before a judge and be sentenced so that the families of the deceased can have some satisfaction the killer is rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

A lot of Blacks put that orange cap on their handguns back in the day to throw off Cops, that's why they shoot first, ask questions later

It's more Black people not being responsible for their actions rather than White privilege

I like how he pretends "teen" doesn't get thrown around to describe any black criminal under 35.

If you pretend to pull a gun on cops expect to be met as if you had a gun

Nah nah this has nothign to do with a "prejudiced system", this is white privilege.
That's right it truly takes some white privilege to be intelligent enough to shoot unarmed civilians and get peacefully arrested when surrounded instead of intimidating police officers with a toy gun and getting killed.
We can't let the supreme iq genes of the white race disrupt our otherwise perfectly balanced crime statistics.

Blacks have the highest obesity in the US

To be more specific it's black and Hispanic women that topple the charts.

>literal drawings

A less talked about example of white privilege is having what white privilege is explained to you by people who are in reality more privileged than you are in every social media outlet daily.

>no sauce

white people aren't fully mature at 12 like mexicans.. give him some time hes gonna be good one day

As a fanboy of Eric and Dylan, I cannot endorse this image. These are not the weapons that they used.

How many rounds and magazines did Cruz have on him for this op? I'd seen it was only two w/40 round capacity total but that was early days and I never got a confirm.