Monteniggers throws grenade at US embassy

google.hr/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1G609X

>An unknown man threw an explosive device at the United States embassy building in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro, before blowing himself up, media in the city said.

Attacker was an anti NATO vet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oEnvYrAziI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a mudslime. Who cares

dk, you a Fed?

we should burn them all to death and make a chocolate cake

Actually an Orthodox Christian who served during the NATO bombing in 1999 and was decorated. He threw the grenade and then blew himself up with another one.

"Mi nijesmo Srbi"

they probably deserved it

Bump

KO SO VO JE

Don't let this shit slide niggers

why do it now? what triggered this?

Based

SR CE SR BI JE

Sauce? Most articles I find says it was an unidentified man.

Grandfathers would be proud of him.
Durring Ottoman occupation of Motenegro, elder people always learned the youth about freedom and unity of all Serbians, including Montenegrins as significant part of them.
When older man would feel his death is neer, he would take a sword or knife and attack kebab soldier so his village people coulds speek how he died fighting an ottoman soldier.
It was a way helping and inspiring new kids on way to final liberation.
Have in mind that parts of Mintenegro were in freedom (highly costed freedom in lives) when Vienna was about to fall in Kebab hands.
This man is walking on ancestors path. Glory to everyone who resist to US imperialism.

I told my best friend's mum that Montenegro's nickname is Mount Nigger and she got really offended.
Apparently it's her favourite holiday destination or something.
Thanks a lot, missed my chance with me mate's mum now.

There aren't any real leads to what actually made him do it, but from his facebook profile we can see that he was a strong anti NATO proponent.
Guesses are that he hasn't been mentally stable ever since Montenegro joined the western alliance thus he decided to blow something up.

Statistic:
USA exploded bombs in Montenegro - over 10,000.
Montenegro exploded bombs in USA - 1

(embassy is considered as part of USA with their laws applied in this case)

World: fucking monteniggers attacking inoccent US embassy, probably mentaly fucked up man or terrorist.

Good.Too bad nobody died tho.

Death to America

>Da ako vas ja pospremim u vas lokal
youtube.com/watch?v=4oEnvYrAziI

What a hero.
I remember back in 90s some people shot american embassy from RPG.

Americans don't use those grocery trollies.

American here. I was in Podgorica 2 weeks ago. Montenegro was a beautiful country. Nice people, good food, quaint towns.

Your history is full of proud serbs who have managed to defend your rocky land from invaders and empires. Now you've chosen to civilize yourself and join a greater union. You're insignificant without the US and NATO, you should be applauding this. Have you seen your coastline? Places like Kotor and Budva have grown more in the past 5 years than they have in the past 500. You have more money coming in than ever before, your military is better trained and equipped than ever before, you're not longer a russian vassal state. Stop being contrarian faggots.

i remember the NATO bombing of serbia like it was yesterday. thought it was fucked up then and i still do now

death to america tbph

F

NATO bombed his country.

Fuck off mutt. Go back to sucking kike dicks.

stop being an arrogant piece of shit. this is why everyone hates us

Bombing Serbia was necessary you idiot. It has far less to do with protecting muslims and far more to do with Russian influence.

Once, but now his country -IS- NATO. In fact, the first thing you see when leaving Podgorcia Air Port is a massive NATO flag and military base.

Also, Montenegro supported Serbia, but they weren't the main recipients of NATO bombing.

Shouldn't you be standing in front of a bank or on an ubahn begging me for spare change like the rest of your countrymen?

Arrogant? We're the largest, wealthiest, most powerful country on earth. It isn't arrogance to acknowledge fact, or expect others to stop being whiney faggots when inviting them to be our friends. Especially tiny useless nations that have everything to gain from our friendship.

there's no way anybody is this obnoxious irl. you's trollin

>BAN GRANADES

Sounds more like a Serb

I'm no troll. Just a patriot who wont shit talk my country to give solace to a bunch of periphery states who benefit hand over fist from our presence in the world. Taking all they can with one hand and trying to stab us in the back with the other.

The life lesson is, don't spout memes in real life you'll just end up looking like a tard

based, i don't care if hes christian, may the us burn.

t. Schlomo Antecristo

Think about how Russians spread their influence and how Americans spread their influence.
Thats why half of planet doesnt like US government.
I repeat, US government.

On the other side, western media satanize all Russian population.
I repeat, all Russians.
Pretty objective.

Some people still value other things than money.
Guess you are not one of them.

Chivalry, bravery, honesty, brotherhood. - something money cant buy in plebs relations and international relations.

>3rd World Nigger explodes.
>Next on the news...puppies!
Honestly, most people don’t even know where Montenegro is.

i hate you. sit on a sharp dick

>Honestly, most people don’t even know where Montenegro is.
STOP. STOP IT NIGGER. JUST STOP. guys, he's just memeing. we know where montenegro is. we're not dumb. really we're not

None of those three things are true. You aren’t the largest, you aren’t the wealthiest, and you sure as hell aren’t the most powerful. How fucking arrogant are you? Is it like a German thing to be so uppity about something you are so wrong about? Or are you just upset that the allies beat the shit out of you guys so now you have to talk tough about acccomplishments of other countries like they are your own? I bet you voted to let in more migrants. You are that kind of faggot.

>grenade party
Is Montenegro in Sweden?