And this is what "antisemites" came up with

bump

BASED

and this is how it was
imgur.com/a/9v2SP
imgur.com/a/0g18a

TRZY DWA RAZ
CZAS NA GAZ

There were literally no polish death camps. There were plenty of Nazi death camps in Poland though.

Your toilet will be spared on day of the plunger

Polak fuck off back to the shithole you are from

calm down Sadiq

I promise to wipe my are own self, as long as no more slavshit niggas would come here

your people poo on the streets, sorry I don't believe you

that pic is a few years old though

daily reminder that POLES are BLACK

The most important General of Polish-Swedish wars?
Czarniecki - Czarny means black in Polish
The most famous Polish knight? Zawisza Czarny - Czarny means black in Polish
The most powerful Polish noble family?
Czartoryski - Czart is a BLACK demon in old polish mythology
One of the Polish princes - Leszek Czarny - I think you already know what Czarny means.

Fear us
wh*Te subhumans.

wtf co za psyop

They also bagged Harvard
and lefties got all hung up about it
cause it was a "white"
until the SJWs got BTFO
by the Jew Card

REMOVE JEWISH MARXIST PROFESSOR

>Indonesiaball

This is perfect. Red pilling af. Nobody on the planet things of Israel as "victims" of anything.
They only have one playbook and they just run those tactics into the ground and wonder why everyone can suddenly see them coming a mile off.

There were no "death camps" at all.

There were Labor Camps, where conditions went south because the Nazis lost. And because the conditions went south, there was starvation and death.

Don't give them "death camps" at all.

Jews died of starvation and disease in labor camps because feeding the prisoners became too difficult when losing a war.

Please only post original

PAY REPARATIONS

Poland killed 12 billion jews and blames Germany

never happened, IPN is tracking your IP now and thanks to that EU bill, they can pull you out of your house, kidnap you to Poland and put you in one of our brand new reeducation camps
have a nice life, or 4 months that you have left anyway

I am a turkish citizen you cant do shit

like I give a fuck, we can just disappear you, your entire family, and your life
Russians shown us that trick during commie years and it is really handy

>mfw when I am such a pleb I need to work a job where there are a few poles on my shift.

They have all been here for at least 5 years but unless you talk slow af and don't use big words they will get confused and not understand you. The blacks from Africa(non-anglophone) can speak better English than they can after being here for a few weeks, like wtf, not joking.

Also don't believe the propaganda. Out of a shift of about 15 people, 3 are poles and they are ranked on the lazy skiving cunt leaderboard no.1, no.2 and no.3. You get put on a job with them(work in pairs and groups of 3s) then you will do all the work by yourself because the moment they need to go and fetch something they will find one of the other Polish pricks to talk to for 30 minutes or they will just ring up their thai ladyboyfriends.

Again, not joking, lazy useless wankers and also grassing bastards to boot.