Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jpR8r0D2EyY
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/jrotc-shooting-survivor-cnn-gave-scripted-question-after-refusing-air-his
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them

All of them.

How did she get shot?
Schools are gun free zones.

why didnt he ask Obobo as well?
to pass laws takes time
if he didnt want a school shooting now, he should have started asking 2 years ago

all of them

All of them.

ALL
OF
THEM

All of them.

This guy said fix the schools not the gun laws. Pretty sensible man

Ask the children they are shooting

Fucking all of them.

Having returning vet's work as guards is the best solution I've heard.

all of them

How many indeed!

>Tfw you vote for Trump to have a free society with civil liberties, and your kids is killed by someone abusing their God given right to bare arms.

how many people have to die in crashes before you ban sportscars?

typical Sup Forumsack

How many times do shitlibs have to threaten us before we massacre them?

>if he didnt want a school shooting now, he should have started asking 2 years ago

He should have asked why doesn't lil Sally have a glock to protect herself from the big ebil white man

How many would you need? At what cost? Would many even want to do it?

How many children live in the USA?

BURN THE BILL OF RIGHTS IMMEDIATELY NOW OR YOU SUPPORT CHILD SLAUGHTER YOU EVIL GUN HUMPING NAZI

>tfw this ((argument)) gains international media coverage
>tfw no steel

Dunno, the shooter is still alive, go ask him.

How many?

>Andrew Sup Forumslack
Which one of you fags did this

Huh, Sup Forums really is a heartless monster

All of them

Is the number over 9000?

emofag GTFO and take your broken, pathological altruism with you

From a purely utilitarian standpoint you would have to weigh the number of children dying vs what the principle is intending to stop, which is a totalitarian government that massacres a defenseless population. While every situation is different, authoritarians usually settle for no less than millions dead, so lets say a million kids are sent off to the gulags. School shootings kill maybe 50 people a year if I'm being generous so to make this trade 'worth' it, while massively underselling the deaths caused by a hostile government and overselling school shootings it would take 20,000 years.

At least a few billion more

All of them, fuck wypipo

Thank you and checked

Yeah, it's sad that his daughter died in a gun-free zone and garbage leftists practically spit on her corpse because of his T-shirt.

What's the point of keeping our kids alive if they're going to end up working in the mines for Clinton Jong Hillary?

fpbp

All of them.

EEEEEEVEEERRRRRYOOOOONE.

no doubt that man comes from an area with high gun control, like chicago, and it definitely helped.

if you actually watch the meeting, that guy was very respectful of Trump, thanked him for his leadership. That guy is also in favor of teachers/staff on school campuses being armed with a concealed weapon to fight back against school shooters.

This is literally fake news, framed as a negative against Trump when that wasn't the case at all.

>daughter dies
>completely emotionless
>I'm pissed!
>can't remember where she's buried

What did he mean by this?

Fun fact, you can still be murdered by a gun if you're armed with a gun.

NO MORE GUNS

But seriously. Looks like the Mutt meme is real. Virtually every american i see on TV clearly has a lot of Nigger blood.

why is the father referencing Hall and Oates' songs right after his daughter died? seems kind of insensitive youtu.be/jpR8r0D2EyY

They look so stupid I actually feel less sympathetic watching that.

Seriously, who is moved by this retarded shit? Fucking bitches...

As many as you'd like.

It's the constitution. If you don't like it, you are free to leave to a country with different laws.

This.

Bit late to look for change now, isn't it.

We all know its all of them for fuck sakes.

>on TV

of course they would be mixed if the (((media))) portrays them, ancaptard.

This. It's not even a hard decision, or a matter of giving up comfort. Most of the world has been cucked into giving up their guns. I'm sure one of those places is livable.

our TV is controlled by the hollywood Jew and they are the ones pushing the mutt meme on our country

the only thing I am wondering is why non of the media dragged victims from the Obama era in his face and basically insulted him gee its almost like the media has an agenda and the left citizens are too low iq to realize they are just useful idiots.

>now its an issue.

Ur mum gey

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained. "Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," reported Stanwood

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/jrotc-shooting-survivor-cnn-gave-scripted-question-after-refusing-air-his

Those are mexishits

Why not institute mutt control instead?

>tfw FBI admits they knew ahead of time cruz was a risk and decided not to follow protocols

ALL

All of them would want to do it, and you wouldn't have to pay then much at all, I guarantee you you'd pay them as if it were a part time job. Hell there are enough of them that you could have two shifts of them at $9/hr

Broke inner city schools already have armed guards don't they? I'm sure white kid schools can afford it

How long before the first salty democrat bitch shoots up the school himself to false flag?

they could just do what my school did and have the sheriff department keep an officer or two on site.

>king nigger sat as president during the highest frequency of isolated mass shooting incidents to occur in United States' history
>nobody blames the president
>a couple happen during King Cheeto's reign
>blame the president
It's not like I give a shit who you blame, but have some god damn consistency. That's all I ask. It's so fucking obvious what (((((they're))))) doing here.

I kid you not, if you shot up all the nigger children in America and guaranteed me no new ones would ever be born again, then YES, let's start talking gun control.

Fuck off, shill.

>all of them

Good question - vaccines are potentially dangerous

i bet not fo rl ong, fusion gps is involved now

>Wont somebody think of the children!!1!

All the non-White ones.
It was all staged anyway.

Because they were the ones who wanted the money. Duh!

all of them

>hes crying
>quick burn the constitution

In b 4 all of them.

Every last one

Your dead kids can not take my rights away.

You'll have to kill every last one of us you faggot. You will have to start a war if you want to take our guns, you will lose, the military is on our side, they believe in the Constitution. Hope you have a bunch of foreign soldiers lined up for us to kill. You know what those little rice farmers did in Vietnam, if you faggots think we can't fight any better than rice farmers... you got another thing coming.

>Shot 9 times

How does he know this?

Notice how it's non-whites trying to take away the right to defend yourself. This speaks volumes about what they really want.

IN DURING

ALL
OF
THEM

$9/ hour! You must be kidding! Nobody would do that job for that amount. Also you would need teams of them, schools are large places. It could be done, but the idea that it is sensible economically is delusional.

All of them.

this.

How big was your school? How can one or two officers help in a large school? What are they armed with, how could they be effective against automatic gunfire? I suspect that had your school been unfortunate enough to have a shooting like in Florida, those officers would have far from effective. It made people feel safer, but that was it.

/thread

I wish someone in Washington, just once, would use the "all of them" line. Just want I want a President or Congressman and say flatly that unconstitutional gun grabbing is completely off the table.

I assume you would be comfortable with your own children dying? The price of freedom right?

ALL.
OF.
THEM.

More fun fact: At least the odds are better for you if you have a gun.

Fuck off, meme flag.

Poor answer.

Life involves risk. I would rather carry my pistol than not carry my pistol. Dead kids are not part of my consideration.

Fun fact you're significantly less likely to be attacked, at all, if there's a serious and known risk of immediate injury/death for the would-be attacker. The best way to show that's the case is to carry a gun.

I wear a seatbelt for the same reason. Kids are killed every day by cars.