Oh my god these kids were NOT fucking around this was an iconic moment in American history

Oh my god these kids were NOT fucking around this was an iconic moment in American history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ae8RNfC3ypE
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
strawpoll.me/15126032
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w
youtube.com/watch?v=fmeHJLbg9wg
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens
mediaite.com/tv/parkland-shooting-survivor-claims-cnn-gave-him-scripted-questions-for-town-hall/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtube.com/watch?v=7pbEXf-M2TI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid kids want to disarm the populace

Powerful

> fighting the good fight

scumbag liberals

>the Left’s gag reflex at the Second Amendment is a Pavlovian one, conditioned by mainstream liberals’ association of gun rights with conservatism. But the unilateral disarmament of the American Left is a recent development. Eugene Debs, reputed to be the hero of Bernie Sanders, responded to the 1914 Ludlow Massacre by urging labor activists to acquire “enough Gatling and machine guns to match the equipment of Rockefeller’s private army of assassins…The constitution of the United States guarantees to you the right to bear arms, as it does to every other citizen…” Howard Zinn wrote that “Thousands of dollars were sent for arms and ammunition,” to the Colorado miners from union halls across the country. The post-World War I era collapsed the labor movement across the board, but when it roared back in the early 1930s, it was ushered in by armed miners in campaigns like the Harlan County War (Urban unions hired mobsters to do armed defense against strikebreakers in this period, most likely because gun control laws prevented them from doing it themselves). It was this militant labor resistance that created the New Deal.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!

word

oh my god! another shillings moment from
shareglue!!

fuck right off OP

I missed it what's that bald bitches solution?
I saw in the twitter comments people talking about how barbers across the country are gonna have to prepare for young women everywhere requesting THE EMMA. Fuck

Guns are fine, but it should be illegal to shoot animals. Especially innocent deer in the forest. Ever seen Powder? If we make it illegal to use guns on wild animals, then rednecks won't be able to legally cause immense pain and trails of innocent spilled blood. Deer are people too

CNN scripted all questions

dana loesch is 3/8 native american.

Cherokee Dana

Deer are tasty.

Come and take 'em kiddos

People do don’t say anything. Only one person did

Back to r3ddit you go

la creatura..

Oh shut the fuck up. Everything dies.

any video of this shit?

>But aren’t guns inherently oppressive, reactionary and patriarchal? This idea has found currency in the years since the end of the civil rights movement, but the years since the civil rights movement haven’t been especially good for the Left. From Jimmy Carter to Obama—not to mention from Reagan to Trump—the US has steadily slid to the Right in all but the most superficial ways. In place of working-class activists like Fannie Lou Hamer, we’re now led by pseudo-working-class celebrities like Michael Moore, who cemented the gun control consensus with his sensationalized documentary Bowling for Columbine. Just as Moore denounces the Democratic Party in three year cycles but always comes back to them at election time, his film admitted that there are more important factors contributing to violence than guns, but finally dumped the whole problem at the feet of the NRA. It is revealing that the very same Hollywood establishment that gave Moore an Oscar for Bowling for Columbine proceeded to boo him at the ceremony for opposing the Iraq War. For them, gun control has nothing to do with genuine peace, but everything to do with an orderly and centralized capitalist empire.

I love sinead o connor. She is very talented.

>sinead o creatura

The problem is that hunting does serve an ecological function by keeping certain species from overbreeding. This of course is a direct result of humans hunting predators to extinction or absurdly small numbers. We could reintroduce wolves into some areas, but then the problem would be that they'd just start attacking cattle, dogs, sheep and so on, which is why we hunted them to extinction in the first place.

>Some liberals sincerely believe that gun control will bring us closer to a humane society, of course, but there’s little in the history of gun regulation anywhere in the world to support that theory. Hillary Clinton and other Democrats often hold up Australia’s compulsory gun buyback as a model, but decades after the confiscations, Australian society is not any kinder: The country maintains a level of economic inequality comparable to the US, and has a growing prison population. As in the US, a disproportionate number of these prisoners are immigrants and ethnic minorities. Recently video leaked out of Australian guards torturing a 14 year-old Aboriginal boy. Contrary to prominent liberals’ implications, an anti-gun culture like Australia’s just doesn’t inspire much in the way of anti-racist, anti-nationalist, or anti-capitalist culture and policy. Likewise there is no evidence that gun culture precludes a progressive society—the pioneering open-carry state of Vermont has elected Bernie Sanders to the US congress for twenty years. The autonomist Kurds of Northern Syria, “the most revolutionary women’s rights movement in the world,” according to The Independent, are explicitly armed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ae8RNfC3ypE

In this week of Amerimutts: Mestizo vs Melungeon.

ABOMINACION

I didn't watch it
I don't give a shit what these morons
imagine life means
we have other imaginations
of what can go wrong
and we are armed
in case
anything happens
later in the future
unforseen by
shortsighted
media fags
that live in tv
and not in the
the actual USA
that respects rights
and laws
they want bans
bans are for
small minded
non experienced
snowflakes
we are red dawn gen
these kids are pussies

That does it. Americans will now surrender their weapons.

are they paid actors?

Why am I only seeing the same 2 kids over and over?

It will end the same way it always does. They complain about guns, get told to fuck off then proceed to fuck off.

>ak47
those are automatic therefore illegal so fuck them too

should it be harder to obtain a sportscar over a sedan?

yeah fat chance of that

>misc memes
i see you

no they arent you dumb shit, go stand in a corner antifa

the rest are too busy being traumatized and not getting paid to shill for anti-gun lobbies

actually it came off as very staged, very fake. these kids are bad actors

Look at your game Girl.
She's in the Cult
of Gun grabbers
look at the shaved head
that's a cultist follower
a Mansonite
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ

i think it's less that they are actors and more that smug fucing kids who don't know anything about anything being given a soapbox and giving sermons about how to live life is the absolute worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

This. And not only that, it's disgusting how Jews hide behind these smug little cunts to protect against counterarguments.

Is it true the bald dyke walked on stage and did a dance? anyone got a video of this cringy moment

I would think these cocky brats on tv all day will backfire and make more get out and vote republican

They are attention whores. Right now, she thinks she's gonna walk the red carpet with Taylor Swift, make money, and be a famous activist. It'll probably happen too.

TLDR
Ban semi-automatic shitposting.

Dana is so attractive.

yep. trust no one with his face uncovered. only anonymity is to be trusted.

The others have crappy agents, and got bad contracts. You'll see them shill for Ronco on late night TV.

Yea, and it makes me cringe. Even more with the support and ass kissing they're getting.

Regardless of the gun issue these kids are fucking annoying.

she will lead the next rebel attack in Star wars episode X: DEATHGUN 15

This will be a repeat of KONY 2012. T-minus a few days until one of the brats is running around jerking xirself off in the middle of a busy street

>this was an iconic moment in American history

Are you bullshitting or is American really that sad? I like to think these Tide POD-consuming Generation Zers will be off the radar in two or three weeks.

------SURVEY-------

STRAWPOL FOR Sup Forums PLZ ANSWER

strawpoll.me/15126032
On Christianity
(>Inb4 butthurt): Just answer honestly and move on

You can tell from watching the video that deep down shes thrilled that someone shot up her school. She's drowning in attention right now. I mean for fucks sake at a huge debate to talk about how her fellow classmates were killed she fucking does a twirl when she stands up, and makes jokes. She's desperate to try to make a name for herself before her 15 minutes of fame die out

The juxtaposition between Sinead O’ Taco and Bruce Jenner is powerful. I didn’t realize Xr. Jenner was involved in
this movement. Which side is it on?

that small chubby hand would look nice around my cock

But when will they deal with leaf blower control???!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

wouldn't it be great to be the one that slips them the lsd?

divide and conquer bitches
time to fight dirty
youtu.be/LQUXuQ6Zd9w

youtube.com/watch?v=fmeHJLbg9wg

Fucking normies. Makes me think of the Bill Burr.

>Why did the snake get so angry that it almost fucking killed ya? Were ya poking it? Were ya fucking with it?
Didn't help that the kid was on happy pills. Ban happy pills not guns.

Sage

>rekt

Now burgers want to ban AR and automatic guns, would the price be cheaper ? I mean lets say shit goes how liberals want, do you think the price would be cheaper?

I want to make babies with her

>associate teacher

>(As people online tweeted that González should run for president, she joked that she already is president — of her school’s Gay–Straight Alliance.)

buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens

It’s already virtually impossible to obtain fully automatic weapons and I’m not sure they even know what semi-automatic means and never will no matter how many people explain it to them.

>Red dawn gen

Are you in 10th grade?

liberal twitter bots are going insane, they are now defending every picture that brings into question the past and ties of these idiots. they are now gathering a group of students to appear and say that they know Hogg and that they were with him when he filmed

is the girl in the middle thick rimmed glasses girl?

Communist culture revolution

These kids are tap dancing on graves

that bitch is too old to be a teenage cunt

They want to disarm the WHITE populace.

Blacks will have guns, regardless.

Imagine it is 10 years from now and after gun control is implemented, so a family has no way to protect themselves.

An illegally armed black man is standing in your living room holding a pistol on you, your wife and kids while another armed black man is in the back raping your young daughter.

All because the libtards confiscated your guns.

are you fucking trolling or what? you think this little micro-politician-new-celeb is communist somehow? youdo know communists are explicit armed, do you...?

>>Iconic

It is now...

‘These kids” are going to be suicidal when they return to school and find all they have accomplished is deputy sheriffs with AR-15s swarming all over the place and dismantling of their HIPPA and “juvenile” privacy. I am LMAO.

They simply don't want to use their dead classmates as a steppingstone in order to make bank.

let's be real, the majority of commies hate guns

Only the useful idiots hate guns. The leaders agree with Mao.

damn man... thats some fucked up scenario you have there in your head.

seems you are secretly infatuated with black beastly penises hunting you down...

Its like when a kid runs a lemonade stand, only its a jew and media signaling.

We will never, ever, ever do that. I'm just telling you. To everyone foreigner reading this, America will NEVER surrender her guns. Ever. Pontificate and extrapolate from this premise.

I can't remember when i was so anoyed by somebody's face. I want to punch this la creatura so bad and maybe even hatefuck her lesbian pussy.

can you say scripted much? these kids do not have opinions. lmao. do you actually think children have any understanding of how the world works? lmao.

mediaite.com/tv/parkland-shooting-survivor-claims-cnn-gave-him-scripted-questions-for-town-hall/

It's not a scenario anymore though, noodle arm faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Without adequate defense, this is the inevitable result of a nation full of racist low IQ niggers looking to exact revenge on their former owners.

>black beastly penises

It happens so often in America that it only gets reported one time in the news when black men rape and kill.

Imagine a day when they can do so with impunity.

The faggot hipster in the middle of that picture committed a felony and got Heather Hayer killed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7pbEXf-M2TI

>youtube.com/watch?v=7pbEXf-M2TI

you should read the "invisible
committee" - the most influential anonymous author/think-tank in contemporary insurrectionist-communist thought

>ake up arms. Do everything possible to make their use unnecessary. Against the army, the only victory is political.

>There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

>Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence. Such a priori pacifism is a kind of preventive disarmament, a pure police operation. In reality, the question of pacifism is serious only for those who have the ability to open fire. In this case, pacifism becomes a sign of power, since it’s only in an extreme position of strength that we are freed from the need to fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

of course. Free college and a shoe-in at some leftist organization is on the line.

Ok, back in the day it was Obama staging false flags to take muh guns. Is he still doing it or is it the "deep state" or Trump himself.

I need to know who is the new boogyman.

holy fuck i saw this article and one of the kids talking to trump even brought it up
i knew it was propaganda, i didn't know it was fucking fake

People that are actually grieving met the /Donald/ this attention skeeking whore met the jews that CNN. Who said you cant go any where without a HS diploma.

Are you stupid? The price would skyrocket