Why do conservatards claim to be defenders of free speech...

Why do conservatards claim to be defenders of free speech, but also say they'd like to deal with everyone they disagee with via a "helicopter ride" or on "the day of the rope"?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15126032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn to read between the lines faggots
The moment real right wingers and conservatives have the power, no liberal will ever be able to talk again. We will not do the same mistakes the left did, and allow you to have a false opinion and get away with it. A bullet for every progressive, the gulag for every fence sitter

To borrow a leftist maxim, we can't tolerate intolerance. Groups that actively work to legislatively narrow the window of what speech ought to be protected represent a threat to free speech.

>Leftists complaining about people being two faced

Free speech is for human beings. Communists aren't human beings.

Same when the left gains power. Right wingers will be gulaged.

I guess that's just how it works.

Because I'm much more right wing than conservatives are. Leftists have poked, prodded, and pushed us so hard some of us would rather live in an authoritarian dictatorship than let the disease that is liberalism exist

is that the bird from countdown

U r gay, nerd

Because free speech is just used as an argument to defeat the other guy's position for these people. Neither the far left nor the far right has any interest in free speech, as it only is an obstacle to their one-sided arguments.

The reason free speech seems to be more of a right wing issue nowadays is because the left side tends to dictate the discussion. They are the journalists, the public relations people, the university populations etc. They have the power to shut down the right wing discussion, so they do. Being a proponent of free speech is a counter to that.

Left wingers don't use the defense of free speech to obfuscate arguments. Whenever a right winger is attacked for saying something racist or just wrong, they will defend it by saying they have the right to say it, as if that has anything to do with the merit of what they are stating. This has been part of right wing rhetoric forever.

SLIDE THREAD

HIDE, REPORT AND SAGE

Conservative don't do that, which is why they lose.

woah! you're saying that radicals on both sides are bad?

------SURVEY-------
~~~NEARLY 100 ANSWERS EDITION~~~
STRAWPOL FOR Sup Forums PLZ ANSWER

strawpoll.me/15126032
On Christianity
(>Inb4 butthurt): Just answer honestly and move on

pretty much this. ill take a rule driven dystopia over a disgusting utopia any day

I'd have given her a blue ribbon.

Sign me up.

Not that they are bad. Some people deserve to be gulaged.

poking fun at idiots is not the same as getting them fired, banned from social media or physically attacked you dumb fuck.

Bullshit. I've never seen that it my life. It doesn't even make sense. You're just making things up and too stupid invent a scenario to lie about that is somewhat coherent.

Left-wingers use what they have at hand, just like right-wingers. In an environment where they can't speak freely, like a speaking against religiosity in a very religious environment, they will also cling to free speech.

The free speech argument as it is now is more an answer to the left obfuscating all arguments by shooting them down as racist, sexist, homophobic etc. But of course, just like accusations of racism, it's misused to push a narrative.

Communists aren't actually human, it's okay to kill them.

Commies aren't human therefore they have no rights

because they are mostly dumb children

Why doesn't england know the difference between American and English banter?

They eat cold toast sandwiches and drink warm beer. They're not the sharpest bulb in the lighthouse.

>whiter than you, Muhammad
>BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Didn't you know Sup Forums is satire you dumb faggot?

Marxists are traitors and subversive elements. Their opinion does not deserve to be tolerated.

Where as from the Marxist point of view, all opposition must be silenced 'for the greater good'.

Am I being thick or is that Rachel Riley with a UKIP rosette?

Oh shit thats Rachel Riley

Is "thick" an insult in bongland?

Well the reality is that the Left doesn't value free speech or gun rights so we're going to have to slaughter them and their families very soon.

Thick is another way of saying dense.

It's something like when a crazy guy speaks and reveals he is crazy, you don't say "I defend his right to say that", but you put him in a nuthouse.

Back off?!?

Aye, also calling someone viscous has similar effect.

Because the modern left doesn't value discussion or compromise, only their feelings.

Yes

Ok and what about mug, like if you called someone a thick mug

/Thread

Thanks

Commies are not people

Dont think its a UKIP rosette but at first I thought similar. Would of made her perfect if it was.

Welllllll, free speech must be upheld.

So if someone wants to say "we should import millions of Muslims" then that's fine, because all they are doing is stating an opinion.

It's the physical act which constitute the crime. For example: the physical act of allowing the millions of Muslims into the country.

So let people say what they like. No problem.
Be harsh though against those who take physical action to harm the people.

A person who takes physical action to allow in barbarians to rape and kill us is just as guilty as the barbarians themselves.

Jo Cox received justice for her crimes. The Norwegian elites received justice for their crimes. There will doubtless be more. A chap rang into LBC when Farage was on the other day saying that hit men should be employed to kill those who betray us over leaving the European Union, since to stay in the EU is to deny us our rights, and to commit genocide against us through the Coudenhove-Kalergi-esque idea to replace the people of Europe with a "Eurasian-Negroid race".

I would prefer, however, that transgressors were to face a "People's Court" rather than assassination.

Mug = face.
>thick mug
Doesn't make much sense but the usual insult is saying someone has a ugly mug. Dipstick is my new favourite insult. Usually used in a joking manner. Its similar to calling someone thick

Thanks

I am not a bot I just like to learn

Not everyone.
Just communists.
Cause we've seen what happens when they get power, every time and every place, and now we know what to expect. They get the exact same respect for human life they grant others.

Totalitarian regimes never last. Even the most brutal and despotic governments tend to collapse in a few short years.

If you really think YOUR totalitarian regime will last longer, you're dreaming.

But it wasn't real totalitarianism.

I would fucking destroy Rachel Riley

Forget whatever that faggot said Im here for Rachel

Rachel Riley thread now?