Why do newer loli-centric series feel the need to add fanservice? Are cute lolis no longer enough?

Why do newer loli-centric series feel the need to add fanservice? Are cute lolis no longer enough?

Lolis are never enough.

What's some good oppai loli anime?

Because they're not funny or endearing like Ichigo Mashimaro and thus need to trick people into watching by adding fanservice.

what was the point of this scene?

You are being biased user.

Mashimaro had fanservice as well, in a quite literal sense, it's just that the artist made it outside the story with pic related, the anime also had slightly lewd promotional art, but it was all pretty "natural" and comfy feeling.

Back in the day there was stuff like Moetan as well, that was quite bold and nowadays we have Mitsuboshi Colors that will soon get an anime adaptation, that is more like Ichigo Mashimaro.

same goes for tenshi no 3p, they couldve taken the plot down a way better path but they fucked it up and compensated with loli fanservice

I think 2018 will have something of your liking.

Regardless, lolis are made cute, they are just added fanservice as well, but 95% of the lolis are still made with cuteness in mind.

There's a current one this season with a short stack.

they should just cut all the fanservice out and release all of it in a hentai ova

Cute lolis were never enough.

This is just a different kind of fanservice, like said, Ichigo Mashimaro had the best kind of fanservice any lolicon could ever hope to see, just showing the daily lives of elementary schoolgirls, because this is exactly what feels the most wrong and yet natural to do with such young girls, and that's why it was so good.

Don't mind me.

yamero

I deleted the files and will not post them again.

So you just put your lolis here, test, then delete them? You monster.

Why don't I recognize that foot

>Mildly Risque Shots of Miu's Butt: Vol. 3

Fund it, I'll buy every copy.

After that shoop took me so long to get wrong, I hope you'll forgive me for not feeling up to the task of trying to get it right.

So you're saying IM is fanservice because it is nothing but cute little girls being cute little girls?

Pretty sure the people who watch loli centric shows are not in it for intricate plot. Perhaps other anime would suit you better?

KnJ says you're wrong.

There are ecchi loli anime and cutesy loli anime. Something for everyone, as it should be.

you think mashimaro doesn't have fan service? ignoring a lot of their wardrobes, literally has swimsuit episodes and the subtle tasteful delayed panty shot. you've got to be in denial.

fan service is the only thing 3p has going for it, and it's dropping the ball with these old hag characters.

This, and the best thing is being able to enjoy both.

I like my lolis to have good and interesting (or funny) stories, some anime have already done it.

Loli is neutered compared to what it was like a few decades ago.

based kukuri

My favorite loli this season, unbeatable cuteness.

There was a really good one without any fanservice not so long ago.

Also, I do believe Flying Witch counts too though, and it doesn't have any explicit, shameless fanservice.

plot garbage gets in the way most of the time. I watch anime to laugh and to see cute/sexy lolis.

Moetan had amazing writing, though. I never felt more connected with a character than that fucking duck, pretty much my spirit animal.

That's not loli fanservice though, Nobue is an old hag.

IM certainly has a bit here and there, but it's mostly tasteful and not the focus of the show.

moetan is the best anime ever made, partly because they threw any semblance of plot coherence out the window.

The lewdest stuff about Ichigo Mashimaro were in the promo art and Bara Sui's illustrations, I have plenty of cutelewd IM posters.

haha I wasn't the only person here who went back and found this

Promo art is always nice.

that reminds me, there's an entire lewd figure set. I got the swimsuit set instead because one piece swimsuits are better than nudity.

Why is Miu such an absolute cutie? No other girl can compare.

That looks highly illegal.

Like this poster? I never get figures because I'm afraid I'll not be able to take proper care of them.

only in cuck countries, but on those just being this thread will put you in jail, so good look with that

Yes, owning guns is a serious crime in Japan.

I want to pee in her butt.

>there will never be anything like Moetan again

just kill me

>good look with that
What did he mean by this?

Sorry, but Chika is the cutest Mashimaro.

I meant "good luck with that", the sad thing is that I'm not even phoneposting so I can't blame the autocorrect.

I wonder what it'd be like to live somewhere where you could go to prison for something like this.

I prefer Chika more personally, her kind is my type.

I fell in love with pandora for a lot of the same reasons I fell in love with moetan, but yeah unfortunately moetan was the pinnacle of loli fan service and stupid lolis and we may never see something like it again.

It warms my heart that Ichigo Mashimaro is still publishing, I hope we can get a new anime one day.

You ain't seen nothin' yet, kid

I wonder why they went with two OVAs instead of committing to a second season. It's popular, and there's plenty of source material.

The fact that this exists is a miracle of the universe.

I watch loli centric shows for plot because I like both. Pic related is one of the best anime ever made.

>Faceless male self-insert MC

Why are JCs so much better than lolis?

You're a god. Wish I can get something like that

Why do newer loli-centric series feel the need to not actually exist?

They have enough sexual awareness to spill spaghetti.

The only good JCs are loli JCs.

Speaking about Moetan, what happened to the artist, Pop? I used to love his art, and there were lot's of nice figures based on it as well.

These are like gashapons iirc, i have a box of them laying around somewhere.

You know that JC and loli are not exclusive to each other, right?
Specially on anime.

They have a lolicon's self loathing.

I don't know Japanese, so not really.

Cute, those Neps as well.

I will never accept this stupid new jargon, even if it comes from the nips.

yeah they're pretty tiny. can't imagine how obnoxious it'd be to have to stuff money into a machine until you have the figure you wanted or a complete set.

JC is just an educational stage, a character like that can still be a loli, usually first year of middle school.

Jesus Christ, those BDs look awful.

JC aren't lolis. They're sexier.

>obnoxious
I would describe it as pure hell, particularly when there's one you really, really wants.

Rika is sexy indeed, but you are not making any sense, see

>this season
You know she's probably been around longer than you have, right?

Lolis are inherently lewd

Especially baffling when the DVD releases looked excellent.

Kukuri is the cutest.

Lolis can't be sexy.

I get the feeling between my legs that I should be watching this show yet I'm somehow not. I need to fix that.

correction: lolis are the only thing that can be sexy

MGG doesn't have a lot of fan service, but kukuri might be the cutest girl of the season. she just wants to protect her yuusha-sama.

Do it, classic lolis need love too.

Vintage lolis look ugly.

No, they look adorable.

That art style is amazing. I've missed nice looking anime

Candydoll OVA when?

guruguru isn't that old, it's just chibi. came out about the same time as evangelion.

This was meant for
But the old anime had some lewdness to it too so the point stands. The manga on the other hand had such a simple style to it that it was impossible to find erotic and the racy jokes they did were purely comedic as a result. I can say I'm really liking the direction they chose to go here, they did omit quite a few things to speed up the pacing but they were mostly just non-essential comedy scenes.

Guruguru looks cute. IM looks ugly.

>those neps as well
Ah, so you're also a man of culture.

You are a bad lolicon.

Pretty much, 2 years before.

But something from 1993 can be considered vintage nowadays I wonder? I mean VHS tapes are.

>Guruguru looks cute
Yes, it's adorable.

>IM looks ugly.
No, and you are a faggot.

back in my day we used to love every part of the loli

So, Guruguru classic or Neo-Guruguru, which is the one to watch?

Those days are gone. Mods are on a crusade, so don't give them an excuse to delete the thread.

I got the classic to watch as well. Definitely worth it, I love this new adaptation but the classic is also fantastic, the extra content is a good example of fillers done right.

Both, watch this new adaptation, then give the 1993 classic a chance as well, it's pretty good.