>guy

He barely did anything and then jobbed.

Missed opportunity with nobody having a screw up their ass

No

Thank you, have another.

Did nothing wrong

>Jojoshit

Leave. Now.

I don't know if we'll ever beat this boss.

>be black priest
>get killed by small white kid
JUST

That white kid's name?

Dylan Roof.

>Bonedrewd
>Villain
Bonedrewd is not a villain at all, he's just a simple scientist working to bestow the blessing of the Abyss upon all the children in his care. A noble man with a noble goal. Just because he dresses in black, lives deep in a cave and shoots laser beams at the protagonists does not mean he is evil incarnate.

Redpill me on them.

is this Sup Forums thread not getting deleted?
tl;dr jews hate white people

That was so racist and problematic, user. How intolerant of you!

It was just business

>Loses to a bunch of subhumans
>Germany full of subhumans now
Come on

Rothschild. Real estate and banking. Financed arms manufacturers on both sides of both world wars. Driving force behind the creation of the UN.

Soros. He literally wants to be the global director of the new world order. This isn't hyperbole.
"the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States" "Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle."

if it were me i would have done the same thing for my waifu

lol no

>OY VEY MODS SAVE ME FROM THE GOYIM

>Closes down the Maken-Ki Ass and tiddies thread and bans the OP
>The Sup Forums crossboarder thread etwas
With how much Sup Forums hates Refugees and Niggers you would think they'd make an effort to not act like them

Also look up the term "Soros Purple Revolution" this is a man who views himself as a deity, he's trying to create the 1984 world.

He's like Steins;Gate/Science;Adventure villain.

500 trillion is roughly 20 times more money than there exists in the world (Assuming USD)

Why is Jeb Bush so kawaii?

why do people villainize Obama?
real answers pls, I have 0 knowledge on American politics and culture

Iran. 2fast2furious. Loves Islam. Healthcare "reform" that hurt a lot of middle class. Created the political climate that birthed stuff like BLM and antifa.

Quality thread. I'm glad to see mods approving more Sup Forums topics in Sup Forums.
Shall we dispense with the pleasantries and let Sup Forums desend into Sup Forums levels of shityness?

if youre going to be a proponent of the most violent ideology in history you should probably develop thicker skin. stalin would be disappointed with you getting triggered at shit threads on Sup Forums

It's in yen.

This is why politics is great. I post that character because I find her cute.
It just so happens she's a ship that was parked in a USSR dock until being dismantled, you have to assign an identity to everything I do. I'm not allowed to post my favorite character on an anime board because some Sup Forumstard is going to derail the thread over it.

I know there were some rule changes but the stickied post did not say Sup Forums is allowed now.
What's going on? Are the mods asleep?

>good is at fault for what he tried to stop
what did you mean by this

>kancolle
kill yourself

Thread was necro'd twice from page 10. Janitors are awake at this hour. Pub ban was up at the same time. It has the mods A-OK.

So... Sup Forums is allowed now?

こちらこそ

>Removing sadpanda
>Allowing 3DPD feet circlejerk
>Not removing Sup Forums reaction image and ironic shitposts
Fuck everything

It pisses me off that pixiv only makes art for Fate and boat shit. Japanese have shit taste.

Best chara-design

he makes himself out to be squeaky-clean and likeable but in reality he's shady as shit. The fact that he greatly expanded domestic surveillance programs should be a massive red flag on its own.

oh my bad, thought you were a communist. politics is to central to completely ban the discussion of it from a board about any social medium, but youre right it does get annoying

>Kumagawa
>villain
>vile

The anime was trash and the game is region blocked in the west. I know nothing of these characters but yet the lewds are so amazing.

The manga arc happened before the Refugee admission.

Has a large diversity of character and the artists don't let down even if the ship was pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of WW2.

stop

Its kind of a shame that the only thing I know Kancolle for is the great lewd artwork.

They're little bitches compared to their betters

maybe with fastroll and save estus flask.

>The Story Continues October 13th 2017!
Truly the greatest villain to exist.

Probably need to summon a shining gold coop partner.

So fucking salty about Trotsky. But Diabolus Ex Machina Villain Sue says no.

At least he's not that cuck Tsar.

Go back to tumblr with that typing style.

with Jews
you lose

>villain

It says something to the mental pathology of right-wingers that they can't see societal problems as systemic issues resulting from complicated and nuanced historical factors in the way we've structured economic relationships.

Nope, everything is the result of one super-rich moustache twirler. Sup Forumsshit needs to fuck off from this board.

I still believe they do it from time to time simply to piss us off.
Mods are not gods.