Boruto

And a failure at life you dumb whore

She killed a member of the akatsuki bro, shes practically hokage tier

Are you talking about the time she was used as a puppet by a stronger character?

>And a failure at life you

Not in her professional life

The fact that it was never explained WHAT ABOUT SASUKE MADE HER SO HEAD OVER HEELS really fucking irritates me. Such devotion doesn't just stem from a guy being hot as fuck

I think Sakura is terribly written character but she got everything she wanted so no.

Do you think she's living a happy and fulfilling life user?
Compare Cuckura to any other female character in the series? Who has the better life?

Reminder that it was confirmed that Sakura was gave birth to yet another hellspawn.

REMINDER: REPORT and IGNORE off-topic shitposting and DISCUSS BORUTO

Unhappy/Having a difficult life =/= Failure at life

I'd say she's about as fulfilled as can be without actually living with Sasuke since she knows he reciprocates her feelings and is a pretty successful medical nin

she has a thing for bad boys. it's pretty obvious. and sasuke certainly delivers.

Kinda hard with these shit OPs. Maybe they should truly nuke the threads.

One thing I will give SP is that they successfully improved my opinion of Sakura. She actually wants to protect Sarada, even if it means sacrificing her marriage with Sasuke. That's the impression I got from this episode.

Pretty much this, Sakura knew what autism she was getting herself into, and I suppose everything worked out for her in the end
Can't argue with that, the OP is garbage. But we shouldn't let shitposters ruin the threads for those who actually want to contribute to discussion.

I'm almost assrattled that SP managed to make animated gaiden not as much of a hilarious autism-fest that was manga gaiden. They made Sauce and pinkshit more sympathetic somehow.

>Do you think she's living a happy and fulfilling life user?

Yes, you don't need a man to have a fulfilling life as a woman and Sakura has already said multiple times that things are fine the way they are even if it's not ideal.

I don't know if her marriage was at risk, but SP is definitely cleaning up Kishi's shit writing of Sakura and the Gaiden arc by making the characters' actions more reasonable

>Nardo and Sauce job to OC Uchiha Ayy Lmao Donut Steel
>slay Queen Sakura destroys him with a single punch

All men must die. But we are not men

>no Chouji gaiden were we follow Chouji for a few episodes and find out how the scored the bratty tomboy from the cloud.

When handled properly, they can be alright. Problem is, Kishi's a hack.

I'm surprised that Rock Lee and Chouji (to a lesser extent) didn't get blank period works. They gave both Kakashi and Gaara new love interests but never bothered to show us Lee's wife or how Karui and Chouji got together.

>since she knows he reciprocates her feelings
Lol not really. Their only date lasted 2 and a half minutes, then after he fucked her only 1 time, he left her has a single mother to run as far away from her as he can and never returned
>implying cuckura doesn't lie to herself and others
also, guess how I can tell you're a tumblr landwhale?

Yeah, on the other hand now that Sakura is a better character, it made me worsen my impression of Sarada for all the shit she did and will do to her mother.

I want /vg/ to leave.

Sarada is pretty bratty in this arc, but I give her a pass because she's a kid and she just wanted to know her father

rock lee is too pure for sexual reproduction

He did say that his feelings and Sakura's feelings are connected through Sarada, there's no reason to believe he doesn't actually love is wife and daughter. It's hard to believe because Sasuke has autism, sure. But the Uchiha are said to love more than any other clan.

A crazy, twisted, backstabbing love. No wonder Sakura wants Sasuke to be as far as possible.

>Such devotion doesn't just stem from a guy being hot as fuck

Masashi took the red pill.

>He did say that his feelings and Sakura's feelings are connected through Sarada
1) He said this just to make Sarada feel better
2) It sounds to me like he's saying that Sarada is what gives him and cuckura any common ground at all. Taking this as him saying he actually loves or cares about Sakura in any way other than her being Salad's caretaker is a bit of a stretch
His actions and behavior towards cuckura more than speaks for itself

*far away

Strange, I've never seen anyone say Sakura wants Sasuke to stay away. There's been plenty of memes about Sasuke wanting to stay away from Sakura though, even from Kishi himself.

He probably knocked her up because he felt guilty and she convinced him that was the best way to atone.

You unironically calling what happened in canon "a stretch" makes me think you're just memeing

Is Sarada the daughter of Sakura or not?

Well, she did say "I had a feeling that if Sasuke was nearby, she'd get embroiled in conflicts too" in this episode.

What if Sasuke just doesn't want to be near sakura because all that strength is dangerous in bed?

Like if you are fucking her and she doesn't want to let go of your dick she just uses her vaginal muscles to lock you inside her?

Karin said she is

yes

She is

what so strange about a gay man not spending more time with his beard than he has to

What happened is canon is him saying, as you put it
>He did say that his feelings and Sakura's feelings are connected through Sarada
You're taking this one statement and creating a headcanon of your own out of it.
There's no need to be this butthurt and delusional you pinkshitfag

Which is another example of SP cleaning up Kishi's writing, that actually sounds reasonable. I've long believed that Sasuke staying away from the village because that would make him, his family, and Konoha a target for enemies is the smartest reason, but it was never brought up until now.

You don't have to be a fucking genius to infer that. Everything was kept top secret.

Dumbass, I'm not even pinkshitfag. Bash the fuck out of Sakura, I don't care. My point is that you saying Sasuke doesn't actually love Sakura and Sarada is headcanon, and you have no evidence to back that up no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

Kishi did say Sasuke is actually afraid of Sakura, perhaps this is what he meant?

Well that's kind of dumb.
>my family lives on one of the strongest villages
>we have orochimaru
>we have fucking kabuto
>we have tsunade here
>we have lee and his gates
>we have ninja superman jesus as our leader
>we have master eugenicist still alive and kicking
>I guess that if I, super ninja sauce eyes, one of the two true demigods alive, stay here, my family will be in danger

Well.

Yeah, this episode convinced me that it's actually something along these lines. An agreement between Sasuke and Sakura regarding Sarada's upbringing as an Uchiha. And now that they changed the flashback to Sasuke going away without an specific reason to search for something like Kaguya, it's likely that it's a deliberate act to not be a bad influence to Sarada.

I mean we see that the village does get fucked up in the future so Sasuke was right.

Yes, but I've never seen that being used to try to rationalize why Sasuke is being autistic. Shit, even then, it doesn't explain why he can't just write to his family.

Retard who doesn't remember what happened on the movie when he decided to chill for a bit.

He is the danger.

Reminder that Sumire almost blew Konoha and only Mitsuki could track her down.

Yeah, but the village chances of not being fucked up could rise exponentially if more than one of the two niggas who can basically beat all the ninja world alone was here to defend it.

This is a different user, but that's exactly what I was about to say. The village still managed to get nuked in the future. Besides, sure Konoha has literal god-shinobi, but the ayylmaos are basically god-killers. You never know with those guys.

Not only that, only Boruto could see that chakra. The ayyliens are unpredictable.

So, the product of the extensive work of Lord Hiashi to breed a Hyuuga/Uzumaki little aberration of a shinobi saved the village?

Truly, he is a master.

So Ninja

At least Sakura is an actual character unlike Hinata.

Put something on that bait before throwing it on the sea, faggot.

Mere mortals like us are too simple to understand Hiashi eugenics

Sakura and Hinata were both handled poorly, you're not saying much

Naruto fans truly are low-IQ retards who need to be spoonfed, there was nothing wrong with how Kishi wrote Sasuke and Sakura's relationship and SP didn't improve shit, they just spoonfed you what Kishi already implied in the manga but you fucks are anime-only fags and speed readers, Sasuke liked Sakura since the Chunin Exams so of course he would care about her and his own fucking daughter, this didn't need to be spelled out

They are both trash.

They're both shit but sakura is less-shit. Hinata has nothing to here character except her obsession with Naruto.

TayuNaru>NaruIno>NaruHina>NaruGaara>NaruSasu>NaruHanabi>NaruNaru

>dat 4D chessgame
I can't even

Have to admit he's a mastermind.

Now you are delusional. Sasuke didn't even care for Sakura during most Shippuden, and Kishi's original Gaiden was an autism-fest. Nothing good about Sakura and Sasuke's marriage could be salvaged from that shit. SP gave Sakura some of her dignity back and gave her a reason to act the way she did during Gaiden, but before SP tried to save it, that marriage was an irremediable trainwreck.

>wants to fuck Sasuke since the very beginning
>finally gets him to pound her
>gets pregnant
>Sasuke fucks off
>has to take care of the child on her own
>Salad asks for her father
>goes full autism rage and destroys her house
>Salad runs away
>"I'm a failure as a mother"
How did Kishi create such a terrible character?

I think at this point Kishi is doing it all on purpose just to shit on cuckura's fanbase

I think its intentional, he likes Sakura but this situations just led to this.

So Kara is
> the Husk of Root survivors who have extended from trying to make kaguya's jutsu with Nue and Gozu Tennō and the Tailed Beast Drug to Psudo God Killer Tattoos
> Literal Godkillers who killed some Ayy Lmaos
> The Ayy lmao's human Godhand a Cult that worships the Ayy lmaos
> Kawaki's Group
> Orochimaru experiments like SHIN ( MADMAN CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT)
> Jashin Cultists
>The Ones that Brainwashed the Kote Scientist
> Gaara's Adopted Daughter Yodo could be the female member

>Sasuke liked Sakura since the Chunin Exams
Bait.

After he went crazy

Speedreader

Sakura has nothing to her character except her inexplicable obsession with a guy who tried to kill her multiple times that Kishimoto wasn't even able to rationalize. Hinata had a fraction of her screen time but had her family drama as well. But its all good, I guess, since Sakura had her own backstory centered on dropping her best friend for said previously mentioned guy who tried to kill her multiple times.

Bait indeed, but not for that particular line. Though Sasuke "liking" Sakura is a stretch, he at least started growing fond for both Naruto and Sakura. Then Kishi made Sasuke go full chuuni.

It's literally in the databooks.

>> The Ayy lmao's human Godhand a Cult that worships the Ayy lmaos
I hope its this.

Bullshit. Post the raw.

I don't know if you're just trying to stir shit up, but both of them being shit is adequate enough. Which one is "less shit" is a pointless debate, since they're both handled terribly.

If Boruto is heading the speedster-route, does he have protection against tunnel vision?

>raw

His chuuni glasses, of course

You don't need any data books, all you have to do is fuckinh read it and analyze, this is junior high shit

>It was real in my mind!
Embarrassing.

Didn't Sasuke stood up again remembering Sakura agains Killer B

If they make Boruto invincible with his speed, I will be angry. At least make so his speed is something that he needs to adapt to and compensate for, like it was with the Chidori

>I-I need to be spoonfed!!1
Pathetic

>sakura
It was the team 7 picture.

>spoonfed
You try to debate your fanfiction when there is no real proof of what you say.

I can't stop being worried about the new characters' canon status

>I can't do multi media canon : the post

Honestly this is the only fanbase I've seen that can't understand that more than one form of media can be canon. It's always "manga only" even when the manga leaves out important details.

Kara is probably just a bunch of meatheads manipulated into completing the basic reconnaissance of the Ootsusuki invasion and equipped with information analyzing and communication technology in the form of their tattoos, desu. Basically dummies that the Ootsusukis sent out to figure out Naruto's and Sasuke's abilities so they can develop counter abilities

>canon arc
>absolute worst animation quality
what the fuck???

>Sumire is canon
bleh, always new Boruto wouldn't be good.
At least is a disappointment sooner than Naruto.

>Sasuke liked Sakura since the Chunin Exams
???

>reading is too much work
It's OK user I won't pressure you

>Gaara's Adopted Daughter Yodo could be the female member
This meme needs to end before it begins

>>Sumire is canon
What's wrong with Sumire being canon? Her existence doesn't interfere with anything.