prev

MAGA!

thanks for Bake!

AMNESTY FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BROWN CHILDREN, GUN CONTROL FOR THE GOYIM

*cucks to the left*

Kike

Bullshit

That's bait.

Trump is throwing the issue to congress at this point, and Dems are already overreaching and adding more to the deal.

I personally believe that everybody should need to take the MMPI before buying a gun - the same standard to get into the military.

There's an obscure part of the Constitution that says Joeposters aren't white. It's for niggers and Jews. Trust me on this.

>norse genes
>scottish accent
such a great combo

Crock of shit.
Someone post the video of them grooming an audience before the Hillary Trump debates or Donna handing out questions.

>DACA dead in 11 days with Congress having about half of that to pass a bill in both houses.

Schools should allow people who can conceal carry to bring it to schools.

Well maybe not the manlest of manlet teacher but someone who won't get overpowered either by feral mutts.

What he described is literally what the current law is. The "gun show loophole" isn't a real thing, a private sale at a gun show is no different than a private sale in a parking lot

>>that's bait
How crazy is it that it actually is bait. where has integrity gone?

AWOO

I think one of the funniest parts of Trump's presidency recently has been how he can champion ideas, whether they are actually good or bad for the country, but he can go all in knowing that it's ultimately up to Congress and they won't get anything done. If they manage to pass something, he wins, if they fail to pass something he endorsed, Congress looks like useless shit and Trump wins again.

>nor have we ever.
BUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLSHIT.

Puss Puss

Trump is a joke
Best goy

>literally pushing the hillary policy on guns with even more restrictions

you're welcome

I don't know how to feel about this, mostly because Malta is proven right.
How is that going to be possible, have a government personnel present at the shows.

>All your founding Fathers we're Anglos
Is that what they teach you in what passes for schools in bongistan?
Because you're wrong

So basically
>be 18
>No peasant you aren't allowed!
>Why?
>Because we can't trust you?
>What if I say I'll pledge myself to ensuring your system stays in power?
>Oh, well why didn't you just say so? Here! Have ALL the guns!

I am okay with it, but there should be some kind of parental consent clause or a required class or something. Plenty of retards in the ghettos don't need guns at 18, yet plenty of country boys do. There needs to be a way around it, somehow. Like a learner's permit for a car, there should be a course requirement for a gun at that age.

>can I have a gun?
>not unless you agree to receive training and serve your country for 3 years
>but I'd rather stay at home and watch anime!
>then just wait until you are 21

Do these faggots honestly forget their own narratives?

Do any of you trumpets realize you are being played?

>be the only reason /ptg/ get new breads
>get mercilessly bullied
being a joeposter is suffering

>ptg is okay with making 2a weaker

>implying they don't give 18 year olds guns
>using the "serve your country" rhetoric when discussing the 2nd Amendment, showing that you are completely ignorant as to why the 2nd Amendment exists

It feels like they're going to do an interrogation and make him disavow the idea it wasn't preplanned.

I don't know if this is delusion or you're just an idiot.
The 2nd is about to get fucked.

>Plenty of retards in the ghettos don't need guns at 18
last time I checked, it wasn't called the bill of needs

UNIRONIC QUESTION

Would any person in this thread be able to pass a "Comprehensive background check with an emphasis on mental health"?

Short answer: No

this is going to end up making these faggots hate gun control, because the bill that contains the shit in this tweet will also contain the 'give teachers guns and reopen asylums' part
congress dems will vote against their own precious gun control like they did amnesty for daca kids because trump is pushing it and hes putting in little poison pills

Idiot shill detected

>Trump says thing
>The left: "TRUMP SAY THING!!!"
>Alt-right brainlets: "TRUMP SAY THING!!!"
>People who've been here >6 months: "Here we go"
>[YOU ARE HERE]
>2 weeks pass
>Thing doesn't happen but result makes other people (congress) look bad and Trump look good by comparison

>Getting online stores to do background checks
This will literally never happen

This. Any gun legislation is dead in the water, and Trump know this.

Plenty of retards in the ghetto are felons and don't follow the law anyway so why does it matter?

Apparently so.
I'm rather disgusted.

Defend this.

Trump overloads the issues before the DACA funeral, distraction+making dems look stupid again

Shorter answer: I have passed the 4473 many times.

I'm imagine being an 18 year old waiting to legally get your gun only to have the age increased to 21 so it would match your legal drinking age. That's so stupid.

>Plenty of retards in the ghettos don't need guns at 18

>hey we keep flooding this country with shitskins and destroying the family unit
>Things are getting really violent
>should we
A) Stop ruining this country
or
B) Take away pointy objects from our increasingly subhuman populace

And everyone is choosing "B"
I fucking hate every single one of you

I'd love to disarm niggers as well but we all know that their guns aren't legal anyway and even if it would work, the price of disarming whites isn't worth it.

>So basically
>>be 18
>What if I say I'll pledge myself to ensuring your system stays in power?
We're not freeing 18 year olds from Selective Service, so this is the only way to do it.

Being stupid shouldn't keep you from owning a gun nigger

rather than focusing on making background checks more intense, he should focus on just having the current background checks enforced properly. Plenty of these shooters all manage to get the guns and only after killing people do the cops find out oops turns out they actually failed the background check but got the gun anyways.
Enforce the existing laws and add some punishments for sellers and/or feds who fuck up the background checks that let mentally ill people get guns

I like this one

Call your representatives. Raising age of owning a firearm should accompany a raising of voting age. No bump stock ban. Arm the teachers.

>president calling to hit the second
>shilling
Fuck you.
If he thinks this is going to help the midterms or his reelection you're a fucking fool.

Oh boohoo.

guns are for defense

2nd Amendment was clearly about letting children own guns.

>Raising age of owning a firearm should accompany a raising of voting age.
>this is Trump's actual aim

Strongly disagree, first time I'm against Trump, this doesn't curb the issue only punishes the legal gun owner.

SHALL

I'm pretty much only okay with this if this is just this plan
Otherwise I have to disavow

>Raising age of owning a firearm should accompany a raising of voting age.
Raising the age of owning a firearm should make it that they can no longer try you as an adult in court.
Don't fucking call me an "Adult" if I can't be trusted with scissors.

Agreed
NOT

I got $500 back from taxes, WHAT DO I BUY?

1 in 12 people CC here in Florida
End gun free zones and you won't have to designate school protectors because there will already be someone CCing

>Being stupid
You obviously have no idea what the MMPI actually is.

>he actually trusted a manhattan billionaire buddy of the clintons to protect his second amendment
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEW
YORK
VALUES

Able bodied man, capable of carrying a rifle.

[YOU ARE HERE]

I guess I just see most 18-21 year olds as being pretty immature, and so probably shouldn't have a gun, but I also see that there are a lot of 18-21 y.o that are. Countryboys and girls that hunt, for example. Just a personal observation. It doesn't matter though, because I don't think the age will get raised. If anything gets passed the teachers will get armed, which will require a national set of standards for the Department of Education to be able to work with, this means the national concealed carry must necessarily pass with it.

Yeah, all those republicans will just vote dem to spite him

The second ammendment will die
Trump is part of the problem

>18 year olds
>Children
PROLONGED
ADOLESCENCE
MUCH?

Please give me advice on how to pass

Do they do a psych evaluation?

A bump stock before they're illegal.

Healthcare

>Call your representatives. Raising age of owning a firearm should accompany a raising of voting age
You would need a constitutional amendment to modify Section I of the 26th Amendment to change the voting age, you can’t just include that in a bill. It’s not happening.

Checked and true. This is the DACA 2.0 with the same playbook. You'd think the mental midgets on this board would have learned something by now. They are as bad as Congress.

I want to know what comprehension background check is, its rollout and enforcement.

bump stock

What is a man?
A miserable little pile of secrets

I'm curious as to what cruz thinks about all this.

I understand what he might be doing, however I don't like it or agree with it one bit. That doesn't mean I'm disavowing him. Just that I strongly disagree with what he said.

That settles that. If they said they didn’t, then it has to be true. They wouldn’t lie to us, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

we are dealing with a millennial manchild bugman epidemic

only if he plans on flipping it. bump stocks are a complete waste of money and ammo. that being said i dont want them banned

No
Have it

>The 2nd is about to get fucked

Only an idiot could conclude this

I would be concerned about this, but it's apparent Trump knows Congress is too inept to ever pass anything.
He's using this as a distraction for DACA while the Supreme Court defeats the activist judges.

TRUMP KEKS!!!! Trump caved on gun laws fuck trump immediately halt these threads fags.

Who's she?

fucking courts

How do you think kids felt when the same was done to the drinking age?
And just like with the drinking age statistics in a few years will prove that shit actually got worse when the age got moved up
The vast majority of school shooters do not own their guns legally or even own the fund at all but use their parents

>18
>children
>can be conscripted into the army
>when 14 year olds were considered adults in the past

Invest, repair lawn, build a vegetable/flower garden, if you live on farm buy 3 calves, 2 female and one male.