PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS

Mainstream media just killed this young woman and her family.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AX53zFmQJMA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5420133/North-Korean-cheerleader-accidentally-claps-Americans.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lizife/status/966243564676984833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F
She died for expressing her freedom to celebrate our freedoms, which she didn't even have. Freedomception.

Yep. It's pretty sad when you put it like that.

good catch , yankee spy

Is the media trying to get her and her entire family executed? Why do they keep hyping up this story?

so they can milk it afterwards for pity points
>Remember Her? Here's What She Looks Like Now (And How That's Trump's Fault [And Why That's a Good Thing!])

Because the media is scum.

Fucking scum of the earth media, that girl is probably going to get executed because of this article and others like it. You goys should be kicking up a shit-storm on twitter shaming any journalists who published articles on this incident.

It'll probably be Sup Forums ad in a few days

>implying thats bad you ching chong loving faggots

It's about decency toothpaste nigger.

F

she needs to defect now

F

This is no joke. The only way she can save her own life is if she defects, condemning her family to work camps and executions. If she goes home, she and her family will be condemned to work camps and executions.

There's nothing they would love more. more propaganda fuel

I MAKE MY LIVING OFF THE EVENING NEWS, JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING, SOMETHING I CAN USE

>top comment
この人死んだな
"She is dead" in Google Translation
God bless

F
She clapped by just going trough the movements without realizing her people were not clapping..

People love it when you lose, give me dirty laundry

what a shame. F.

just imagine her little body getting pulped by Kim's firing line of anti-aircraft cannons.

>Ban everything we dont like

the episode

F

Into the gulag she goes.

What do you think will be the method?

- Fed to the dogs?
- Cannon?
- Torture chambers?

There are so many possibilities

F

I can't imagine how oppressive the social atmosphere is like for North Koreans. Defect to South Korea while you can. girl.

She's probably having cattle prods shoved in her holes as we speak

There was a time when I cared about roasties; it seems so surreal when I think back to those times

I think the most shocking thing for the media would be if nothing happens and authorities are like 'whatever'

Will this guy get executed for being terrible, or awarded for trying to take down the jap with him?

twitter.com/lizife/status/966243564676984833

Does Sup Forums still have ads? I've honestly forgotten what they're like.

Came to post this.

Kim Jong Un will eat her alive.

>(and why that's beautiful)

They'll likely blame Pence for being too aggressive during the Olympics.

F

She was clearly an American CIA op who broke character and clapped like an American.

shelled with the use of 500 artillry guns

CNN will find a way to blame Trump for her execution

{and thats ok!}

Here's how it's racist!

>american propaganda machine up in arms
just like in the 30s

you're getting worked if you think this "slip-up" wasn't personally approved by kim

>Sup Forums memes are the American propaganda machine
Delete this now.

Because the MSM are neocons
Just like Trump
>We gotta git North Career now!

Japan BTFO koreans again

This is also possible
Actually, considering the context of these games, it's probably more likely than not
Well thought out, user
I almost worked myself into a shoot there, BROTHER!

Meanwhile, at the German propaganda machine...

OH FUCK

Well said.

Americans are animals.

Oh come on guys. Kim’s not that obsessive about the olympics; 90% chance she’s a generals daughter or something.

Best part is the girl next to her nudging her, lel

every time i see that tweet i'm more and more of the opinion that it describes all of life

>it’s mainstream media’s fault there’s a luantic running the DPRK

She'll meet my waifu in heaven ;_;

Rip North Korean girl you did nothing wrong to me.

>communists
>going to heaven
rmao

Me too brother
I wish I had understood at an earlier age just how much real life basically is rasslin

- having a good gimmick
- getting OVER
- drawing dimes
- working works
- shooting shoots
- blurring the lines between works and shoots so you're always a couple of moves ahead of everyone else - 4D chess
- working your enemies into a SEETHING shoot
- at some points in your life you need to be a face. at others you need to be a heel. and sometimes you need to be a heel in one place and a face in another at the same time
- getting the strap and KEEPING it
- being very selective in putting others over
- protecting your reputation so as to keep your dimes-drawing power high
- It's not even about technically being the best - there'll always be someone in the world who is better than you at specific things. No. Rather, it's all about the game, and how you play it.

Trump knew this
BASED Trump

Also

- having a good look
- knowing how to work a crowd
- being good on the mic / being a good promo

She ded

Notice how it is ok to slander an entire people, in this case the North Korean's, when our government wants to force their Rothschild's Central Bank on them. The same game is played with Islam/Muslims. Then, when we have won the wars to our satisfaction, you get Forced Integrated with the "refugees" that the (((Masters))) won't have to live around.

The biggest issue of our time is not a proxy war with China to make an isolated dictator play ball with the Rothschild's. The issue is DO WE CONTINUE TO ALL THE ROTHSCHILD'S AND OTHER ELITE FAMILIES TO LIVE APART FROM THE DARKIES THEY FORCE ON US?

All other questions are secondary. Force the (((Masters))) to walk their own talk on integration and watch them squirm like the bitches they really are.

don't forget taking a shower, hitting the weights, and getting a clue

You are acting as if it was a human being or a dog or something. It was a gook. There are millions of others out there if you miss this one.

Correction:

*Continue to ALLOW...

Yes, because they're communist sympathizers.

Yes, they also love inspiring copycat mass killers for ratings. The shootings only took off with the invention of CNN in the 80's.

>ramo
FUCKING KEK

based
cringe

SH-SHUDDUP, FUGGIN SHILL!
TRUMP SAYS WE GOTTA GIT NORTH CAREER, SO WE GOTTA GIT NORTH CAREER!
TRUMP IS BASED
ISRAEL IS BASED
ASSAD GASSED DA BABIES
IRAN IS THE PROBLEM
WE HAVE TO BOMB NORTH CAREER BECAUSE THEIR POPULATION IS BRAINWASHED AND DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!

i love that these journalists care more about their revenue stream than this person's life. might have been forgivable, missed, or moderately punished before, but now she's definitely dead. gg enjoy the shekels heroes.

>my Sup Forums has no empathy just like all the niggers and soulless retards we hate
edgelord

F. I feel so bad for people already under this level of authoritarianism. But fear not! it is coming to the US possibly even this year.

>be nork
>clap
>get shot

Perhaps we're not so different after all.

Careful with that edge, you might cut yourself.

how are the fucking north koreans allowed to come to the olympics ?

It's even more sad when you realize she has the attention span of a suckerfish and she did it because she heard clapping and went along with it.

If she wants to flee her country I'll glady refugeeswelcomed her ass.

this, fucking cunts

lel

Na. All that NK stuff is lies. Trump hates NK, so it must be pure good and thus KJU is pure good too!