Youkoso

50%man gets more and more touchy-feely with Horikita by the day. First it was the squeeze, and now it's the push. What's next, the penetration?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1637069
lightnovelwood.com/novelRevuePage/novelRevuePage185.html
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147491
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147491&page=9.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'd fuck her and you'd fuck her too

Kushida a best. A BEST.

Whorikita x Sudo OTP.

He would be beaten by a hair by an olympic athlete. Clearly he is shit at sports.

I'm scared this is gonna be an "original" story. They just now show Hirata and the thot Karuizawa. Hopefully next episode pieces things together cause right now I'm about ready to jump ship

He hasn't touched her tits yet, OP. He's not a brute.

>Kushida
>best
You're a lot like me when I first picked this up. But then I realized my place at the feet of the school's true best girl and queen.

So now we know why Lerche skipped 2 volumes and removed all other character interactions for this stupid fanservice episode.

They are ending the anime at volume 3.

>よう実8~10話サブタイ

>#8 汝等ここに入るもの、一切の望みを捨てよ。
>#9 人間は自由の刑に処されている。
>#10 裏切者の中で最も危険なる裏切者は何かといえば、すべての人間が己れ自身の内部にかくしているところのもの である

This episode was filler?

Pretty sure it was from a side story so still canon, but not important.

So it's only 10 episode then?

He will give her anal next

it was canon filler, filler that should have been put in as an OVA

>best girl Kei won't be animated in all her glory

Fuck this gay earth.

Kushida a shit.

Horikita will get MC's 100% dick. It's inevitable.

fuck off whorikitafag

>chad's whore
>best

>closest girl to 50% man and the girl he wants to protect the most
>not best

>sloppy seconds
>best

>dead thread
>shit show
dropped

B A D B O Y

How can any woman even handle his 100% dick? I bet his sperm is so fertile that they can pierce through a condom to impregnate the bitch.

B O S S 'S
O
R
D
E
R
S

Source: your ass?

>Sudo troll, "Whorikita" spammer, and Kushidafag are the same person
You're even THK, autistic Stellafag, and Irohashitter as well based on your shitposting style and cancerous taste.

>literally Misaki Shokuhou'd

Where have you been? This is the 3rd thread of the day.

We need more like this.

Is her entourage more /fa/ than Ryuuen's?

The PLOT was nice.

what's her endgame?

>her

her head is fucking massive

>Ichinose

Sasuga nip taste

it'll be fun when Ichinose is revealed to be the most manipulative, self-serving duplicitous cunt in the school.

Problem is even up until the recent volumes, there is nary a hint of it. Like nothing.

Hirata even has more a damn dark past hint over her. And that guy is a side character.

>most manipulative, self-serving duplicitous cunt in the school

But that's Ayanokoji.

>close but not romantic
>only says will protect her and nothing about most
Wow, it''s generic and nothing.

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1637069

>lightnovelwood.com/novelRevuePage/novelRevuePage185.html
>完全に軽井沢がヒロインポジションなのですが。逆に離れていく堀北……。

Horikitafags on suicide watch.

It's a trend. First Kushida, then Kei. Ichinose will be next. The only apparent genuine girls are Horikita, Mio, and maybe Arisu.

I want sakura to win like she won over

my dick

>whorikita
>lusts for delinquent and nii-sama dicks
>genuine

For what? Horikita is still in the lead.

AYYYYYY

Kusoshida pls

>50%man trusts Karuizawa more than Horikita
>is closer to Karuizawa than Horikita
>has stronger feelings towards Karuizawa than Horikita
>even Horikita admits that she feels that the more she interacts with 50%man the more distant she feels from him
>in the lead

0/10

>Only those who really read LN know that there is absolutely nothing between Sudo and Horikita
>(Sudo a of interest to Horikita because she has saved he ass several times for the class C)
>Horika begins to respect her class and the only one she cares about is the MC and class A /her big brother for The MC his monologue shows who is preoccupied for Horikita and he carries interest to Kushida in the first Vol but less in the recent volumes)
>And for other girls, the MC does not take care of them / he has no interest for them
>Horikita is the heroine of the story all the stories revolve around her and She is presents / participates in all the volumes with the MC she is not a character set aside from the story(The story is about Horikita is her goal to go to class A and MC helps in her ultimate goal and all the difficulties to arrive to have points)
>The next Vol will be on MC and Horikita vs. Kushida (who are the most important characters in the story)

She genuinely wants their dicks, problem?

None of that matters. Horikita is permanently bonded to him for the rest of the story because of his promise. The author temporarily propping up other girls before mowing them down is a LN staple.

Is this your first LN haremshit?

I bet you think the Sudo thing is trolling as well, EOP-kun.

None of that is true except being closer, which is not romantic. 50%man and Horikita have a better understanding than any other pairing and they have the most development. Sub-heroines like Sakura, Ichinose, Kei, etc get their own time in the spotlight per harem formula, but they never surpass main heroines in role and raising flags by the end or when it matters.

Not him, but yeah considering just about all legit spoilers and LNfags that passed by here have shat all over your Sudo trolling.

Horikita will lose the MCbowl. Being the "main" girl matters very little nowadays. Just look at Yahari, or Gamers! where the "side" girl will win as well.

Everyone here knows it is. Inb4 you repost the same two nitpicked and out of context manga panels.

All of that is true, though. Nothing is romantic and I doubt it will ever be, but Horikita will have a lot to overcome given the recent developments.

>Yahari
Yukino will win.
>Gamers!
Karen's chance are greater than Chaiki. Try again.

Fuck off delusional Yuipollfag.

No it's not. Cite MC promising to protect other girls and make a comparison for most between these promises. Protip: it doesn't exist.

>get BTFO in Saekano
>just stays silent instead of admitting his mistake

There is no one more cancerous than him.

Cite MC promising to protect other girls. Oh wait, Karuizawa is the only one.

While Horikita is not in love with Sudo she actually started to admire his strength and currently she thinks of him as friend even allowing to call her by name, not even 50% is that close, 50% and Horikita are also taking distance from each other, she states in later books that he is seriously spooky as 50% little by little shows his true colors, she knows less of him the more they interact, it also becomes more evident that shes just his pawn, she even accepts such role for the sake of progressing to the A class.

MC literally protected Airi from rapist last week.

Damn, this whole thread is just people reposting fake ESL pastas now.

Ah, I was craving a hot plate of pasta. Thanks dude.

Oh yes, my boy Sudo still has a shot at smashing the Horikita pussy.

He would have done that for anyone. On the other hand, he doesn't promise to actively protect every girl he meets.

Why didn't 50%man rape Kusashida when she threatened him? Look at her lewd body.

>promising to protect other girls.
You are the one who implied he did that, idiot. MC has protected and helped every heroine without the need of a promise. Mind you Kei is late in this game, but said he'll take care of anyone who wants to harm her to reassure her. It goes in hand with her development. It's not different from MC's constant aiding and protection of Horikita since the start of the story because he wants to help her in obtaining her goal or even saving Kushida despite the fact she keeps sabotaging her own class.

If you didn't notice, he has no lust or emotion.

>allowing to call her by name
Trollpasta would be more convincing if you didn't include that.

Nice fake spoilers.

>implied
He can also protect his own goals, life, plans, etc. He's no different from Touma in the sense of helping and saving people that come across his way, but at the end of the day the girl he cares about the most is Index.

which spoilers are legit

See for a nip summary so you can verify which anons are speaking the truth.

Horikitafags will be in denial about the blatant spoilers that sideline their girl, though. No use in reasoning with them.

Damn, my 50% x Hori ship just sunk.

Same person desu.

>nips having good taste

Neat

forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147491

Literally the only place for safe spoilers we have. Don't believe any bullshit and trolling you see random anons create for shitposting purposes.

Horikita is the kind of person that builds up walls around here, and the best way to get her open up is to use skinship.
50% knows exactly what's he doing.

The Karuizawa spoilers are 95% legit. There are just some wording that is wrong.

Kushida spoilers about her being a cunt and now actually trying to destroy D Class is also true.

The Horikita spoilers are 50/50.

>I used to think that Horikita would be paired up with MC, but now, I think that possibility is gone.
>See? Horikita paring up with Sudou seems natural.

Wew lad

Can't tell if you're baiting or just retarded. That nip reviewer said the volume focused mainly on two things, with one of them being Horikita's growth. So how can she be sidelined?

>AS

Sidelined in the romantic heroine sense. Don't forget that you were the one who brought it up first, because that's the only thing you care about.

You sure these are the last 3? There can be 13 episodes for all we know.

So the Sudo thing with Horikita is NOT just bullshit trolling and actually has some sort of basis.

Interesting.

forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147491&page=9.
He's wrong and/or got trolled. Sudo has a one-sided thing for Suzune, but she doesn't have any feelings whatsoever. Sudo just happened to be there when when it (development) happened. You can replace Sudo with anyone from the class and Horkita would have reacted the same in reaching out to show that she changed.

50%man and Horikita is still the most obvious ship. The next volume to come is even focusing on the two of them teaming up together against Kushida.

>Nope, Horikita will end up with Sudou and Kiyo-pon(

50%man and Horikita is still the most obvious ship. The next volume to come is even focusing on the two of them teaming up together against Kushida.

Hope they wreck that whore.

>Other than the MC-kun,
- Horikita and Sudo, both of them had a massive character development in this volume, and now I see why Sudo x Horikita might be a thing (after all, Sudo became the only one she allowed to call her by her first name, Suzune). Before this volume, I wasn't really fond of this ship, since Sudo was just too problematic but I think I've changed my mind now. I like how Horikita 'opened' her mind to (not only Sudo) but cooperation in general.

Fuck it's happening lads, certified by AS overlords

The main girl is a normal life.

Yeha, that Horikitafag who says this is all just a samefag pushing a crack ship has no idea of how retarded he sounds.

There's 0% chance that 50%man will settle for dudebro's sloppy seconds.

Where the fuck did I say that? Right now it looks like you're moving the goalpost.