Creates twitter right after tragedy, goes on national television promoting politics...

creates twitter right after tragedy, goes on national television promoting politics, calls her self voice of a generation....profit! seriously folks, she already has 300k followers on her twitter shes had for 2 weeks, this wreaks to high heaven, and i guarantee she is going to continue to exploit this experience for years to come in order to promote a political agenda.... Shoud anybody who was not in the freshmen building where the shooting occured really be given any sory of platform as a "survivor"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M[Open]
youtu.be/sW6cXVzRnuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking disgusting

OFC the jews at this school are promoting their merch to sell to sympathizers....give me a fucking break, so pathetic

In another thread someone posted a picture/info that the other guy david hogg's mother had a relative with the surname gonzales.

I think these motherfuckers are all related.

damn havnt heard that one yet but i believe it

why is she and hoggfag the face of the shooting?!

the JROTC boy that ACTUALLY saved lives should be. such bullshit

Her profile pic is appropriate- basking in the warm spotlight of fame. This shooting is the best thing to ever happen to her

Look at the cunts smug face: I hope "she" enjoys her 15 min of fame.

>verified

>meanwhile Julian Assange still isn't verified

She'll get a middle tier position at CNN til they get sick of her suckhole, then she'll end her days shilling cheap trash on late night TV.

>>meanwhile Julian Assange still isn't verified
Of course not why would anyone who challenges supreme government control be given anything?

BLUE WAVE in FLORIDA 2018! HARRIS 2020! FUCK BERNIE & DRUMPF!

Jewtube is censoring and shutting down all CHANNELS related to the shooting in FL and Hogg, and the crisis actors and false flag!!!
This channel is strike 2 for bullying/harassment claim!! It was the rising video proving multiple shooters!! And the bodybags out the back they are censoring the Hogg CNN videos and

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M[Open]

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

>wouldn't it be funny if we flooded subscribers to his channel while he is on strike 2 week suspension censorship

SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL!!!
DONT LET YOUTUBE SHUT HIM DOWN...

2018 will see censorship algorithms like no other

CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK
support our goy!!!

Google is pressuring the mods !!! THEY are shutting us down!!!
SUPPORT small unmonitized channels like CHN!!!!

In three years time:

Survivor of Florida school shooting who was four blocks away at the time recalls her ordeal, remembers hearing faint popping noises and police sirens: "Ban all guns now! I've been through enough. The brave intelligence agencies helped us so much that day. Shame on Trump during his second term!"

well said, shes loving every minute of it

just stop sweetie....you are embarrassing your self

video already deleted....

the town hall meeting wasnt enough, the school choir/band of course had to do a performance on live tv, and yup, all the kids raised their cell phones with lights on waving them back and forth, this shit is ridiculous

It would be a really shame if Antifa showed up to their anti gun violence march and started violently assaulted people.... Hmmmmm if their was only a way to summon those homos

WANDS UP 4 DOMBELLDOOR

Oh shit is this real.

Are they really milking it that much?

>followers

Guaranteed she bought herself some followers

They wrote a song just for CNN guys.

Burn the constitution, now )-':

Please think of the children and how having a Bill of Rights in your country undermines their safety and existence. What child needs rights?

youtu.be/sW6cXVzRnuo
The propaganda is strong. This is so fake it is unreal, they aren't even being subtle anymore. They are full on shoah-ing any account that questions this narrative.

It's all manufactured. It'll last only as long as the Jews continue to prop it up. When's the last time you heard anything about black lives matter? Soros already pulled his funding from that a while back. This is the new fad. It too will pass.