How was Nyunyu relevant in the overall plot for Flip Flappers again?

How was Nyunyu relevant in the overall plot for Flip Flappers again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4xHOonPnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i liked flopp flopp. sad it flopped

something about a guy named thommas?

She was. Her presence helped solidify the fact that Yayaka was being forced out of the group she considered herself the leader of. She had spent so long deceiving Cocona and was beginning to regret it, but kept on because she thought her service guaranteed her a position of power. In reality, she was being used by her group just as much as she was using Cocona. Nyunyu showing up was basically a reality check for her, and made her realize that she was just a pawn, which also made the decision to switch sides that much easier. At the same time, because Nyunyu never actually went on a mission by the end when she showed up, she had no particular loyalty to her bosses, and thus was able to help Cocona and Papika when they needed it. If Nyunyu wasn't there, it's likely that Yayaka would've fought against Papika and Cocona until the end, as she believed that stopping them at all costs was worth the price.

Papika is a genius

That makes sense. Thank you for explaining it to me, user. But why didn't she fit the naming scheming?

>Nyunyu
Christ I didn't even remember this. Season 2 when?

Who cares about plot
She was there to be cute

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4xHOonPnE
Take it, you have to take it daily.

Nyunyu!

ill miss you, my flappers

Cockona

>Cockona

>implying we will ever go away

Eight hundred four score and three

Do you think they printed the card?

so how old was cocona supposed to be at the end?

She's just a normal 17 years old highschool girl

Second year middle school. Do the math.

>147-152 cm
>40-44 kg

But what about the time travel

Who is best girl and why is it Yayaka?

What was no time travel for her, she aged normally.

her eyes are a turn off

Please someone edit the shaking.

wait, then how old is papika? maybe i need to rewatch this

Have to agree on that.

About 120

was papika actually stuck in that area for that time, or was it more of just an abstraction?

It's best to assume that she is the same age. The time limbo reverted her age until she was as old as Cocona and her whole personality restarted. You can't add Papikanas age + Papikas age, because these are seperate people. For Papika at least.

>Cockona