Okay, I just watched Episode 4 of OreImo's Season 2...

Okay, I just watched Episode 4 of OreImo's Season 2, and I just wanna say that if any of you nekofags actually thought that she was gonna win after this point, then you're fucking retarded.

Alright.

Ruri was the canon winner.
Everyone knows both the LN and anime endings are just corporate-mandated fanfiction and that's why the community (except for the most deviant and fanatical shitrinofags) chose to ignore them.

Spoiler alert: he never kisses his sister

Fucking waste of time...

>being this late to the game
You have no right to shitpost.

>Finished the series like 2 weeks ago
>Had a thread that lasted like 5 days
>Would like to think I got other anons to watch it because of the thread

Man look at this guy being late to the party

>nekofags will never stop being mad

I noticed that shippers tend to be extra vocal and obnoxious when it's about a small girl with a small chest and issues at social interactions.

It's a shitty series.

Here's the only worthwhile thing to come out of this incest bullshit series.

kys

Butthurt nekofag detected.

>...
Fuck off

>kys
Kill yourself, underage faggot.

kys (kiss your sister)

HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Whoah! Is Kyousuke, dare I say, /ourguy/?

As you can see.

I've just woken out of a coma I've been in since the year 2012 after raging at some "guys I'm watching Oreimo and updating my thoughts like a diary" f/a/g.
I cant believe that Trumps president, there's a spin-off Haruhi, Captcha exists and twats are still doing this shit.

And yet the next Rebuild movie still isn't out.

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

>Kyoud-Ai

10/10

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

>Being an adult and getting this triggered by complete inane nonsense.

Yeah, you're the real VIP here. Everyone should listen to your wise and experienced councel.