What's Sup Forumss opinion on the ancient incan/Mayan/Aztec societies?

>they're not white
Yes I know they're not white, but aside from the human sacrifices, at least they where able to accomplish something right?
>more than those niggers anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to themselves, they came from a "white" god.

They were okay but fuck they show what a lack of harsh seasons does.

Interesting, is there any evidence they came into contact with whites before the Spaniards?

They were white.
Solutreans were First to find the Americas.

corn

Their depictions of gods had pale skin and beards with horse legs

idk but that's a pretty solid wonder imo i get it every time

With their knowledge of the astrology and advanced architecture, they probably had contact with ayy lmaos tbqfwy

Viracocha is constantly referred as a white skinned redhaired god, the patron of civilization, and the ancestor of the Incan Empire's upperclass through Manco Capac's bloodline.
Quetzalcoatl was told to have come from the ocean and returned to it when he was betrayed by the other gods (presumably native chiefs or heros) into giving up his power and going into exile.
He's the patron of knowledge and of empathy, caracterized by his will to have as his only sacrifices butterflies.
The Mayan Feathered Serpent is similar too. Most of the Mayan Pantheon only features different ethnic names for the same Gods, and less needs for human sacrifices.

No, but the North American Indians did. Likely both groups did, but the North Americans more.

A jew?

>Quetzalcoatl was told to have come from the ocean and returned to it when he was betrayed by the other gods
Wrong, he self exiled after got drunk and did a bunch of fucked up shit.

I keep thinking that natives crossed the strait no further than 15.000 years and all the faggots that crossed were from eurasia so there had to be some white looking mongols among them and after those guys dissapeared they were remembered as extraordinary and god like.

That's pretty fucking gay, don't post that ever again.

NorthAmerican Indians are part Viking from Vikings raiding. But I believe South Americans are mostly Filipinos and North Americans are a mix of Filipinos and mongols plus the Viking

But what about the cloud people?

There has to be some kind of genetic difference between North and South Amerinidans. They look completely different.

I was watching a doc a few nights and it said that all native americans are from central asia, some group that can no longer be found in asia but only inj this continent so no European until recently.

The Beringia crossing theory was debunked.
Solutreans were the First Nations .
North America was never Indian clay.

WE

WUZ

INJUNZ

N?

As I said, the North Americans are mongol and Viking.

I don't know.

No we about it Paco.
Iberians were before Siberians.

SHEEIIDDDD

Stop, that's as pathetic as niggers being KANGZ, just fucking drop the meme.

>Pablo
>not able to google “solutreans”
Fucking hell, don’t ever jump that fence you brainlet.

The Cinmar Tool is 23,760 years old.
Thats 20,000 years before Vikings.
The First Nations were Solutreans/Clovis.

Negative Pocho.
Affro eccentrics are as crazy as you turtle island cultists.
Sorry but modern Science supports the 2012 Solutrean theory.
Your old meme about Indians is long gone.

This.

Goddammit user, there is nothing to google about about some half baked theory.
WE WUZ INJUNZ that's all i hear.

well they weren't solutreans since Solutreans are non-existent past 60 degrees latitudes

More like THIS.

Why do you keep posting your retarded fucking memes? what do you gain from it.

That's clearly a fucking mogoloid looking person, you just fucked your own meme theory.

I wrote Clovis you fucking twat.
The Clovis and the Magdalenians were the same people.
Can you even read?

>literal proof of European people’s on the continent before East-Asian people’s
>merely we wuzzing

>I wrote Clovis you fucking twat.
Now i see why, i'm done whit this meme thread.

wtf

If you want to know my sincere but not very well informed belief, it is the following:
I believe some ancient Sumerian or Akkadians might have been there. If Akkadians that is basically the same as proto-Jew.
Some people say Chinese.
But look at all the pyramids.
Where do you see that? Egypt. Where do you think Egypt got idea from: Ziggurats in Mesoptomia.
The notion that the ancient-ancient world (before the Bronze Age collapse) was far more connected than we have considered it to be, has become more and more attractive to me, the more I read.

You fucking Mexicans think you are "Indigenous".
You're not. you are just a mix of Asians, Blacks, and Spanish if you're lucky.
But you watched a documentary. So you feel smart.
Mongloids only live in Asia, once they come here they are Neomongloids.
Keep up pocho, learn something.

So many people have them wrong, they weren't Sumerians, Egyptians, Vikings, Phoenicians, Polynesians (Though contact is likely to have occurred), they were Native Americans.

Bye Paco.
Try facts next time.
Try a book.

The skull is not mongoloid though, don't get fooled the artistic representation of the soft tissues.

The Emperors of Mexico and the Conquistadors were all white people from Spain and France. The only reason Mexico ever did something is because of them. Even in wars they had to have potatonigger reinforcements. All the politicians are Jews or Jew-owned criollos.

Meanwhile the indigenous people live like they did thousands of years ago still pounding maize in a mortar and pestle. No progress whatsoever, just like the niggers. At least their genes BLEACH in 3 generations though.

3/10 decent b8

Paleo Mongoloids weren't White. The specific groups the Native Americans descended from were related to ancient Turks, Ket and Nivkh people.

In relation to the rest of ancient civilizations south Americans are rather new compared to say Sumerian or egyptians.
Their peak was only about 700 years ago. And a lot of Mayan descendents have traces from native Americans all over the place including the eastern coastline.
It is plausible that some of their ancestors met with British isle explorers hopping their way over to eastern canada. But it's highly unlikely and there's almost no evidence.
The light skin gods are never mentioned either it's a pseudo archeaolgy meme.

The Old copper culture and old Moundbuilders are waaay older than any Akkadian/Sumerian/Babylonian/Israeli/ Egyptian bullshit.
And they imported all that copper to the Med.

Only after the YD.
Pre YD were Iberians. On the East coast.
Find a site older than Meadowcroft, Topper, or Cinmar then I dare you.
Basic math debunks all that shit you spew.

Those fuckers were huge. Many seven footers

What proof? All I see is that the Bering straight was not fully uncovered (so they came by boat, problem solved) and that the clovis chipped their arrowheads similar to Europeans.

They're pretty incredible. I know Sup Forums likes to do crude comparisons between cultures in the exact same time period, but as far as I've read there have been anthropological comparisons of their relative times of development (I.e., when they settled and how their cities developed over time) and they aren't significantly different.

What is interesting is how they, as unique cultures in a unique environment, developed. There is the whole Incan centralized state thing, which is strange. The Incan empire was doing complicated planning and organizing of tribal labor over a large area without even using something like horses for quick communication. The Mayans had functioning cities in swampy areas that were not very friendly to cultivation. The Aztecs are pretty infamous for what crazy fucks they were.

They were good sized. Red and blond haired. Used European stone tools, not siberian microblade shit.
Mega fauna hunters were mega sized.

Because the geological state of the West coast was vastly different than it is today. Also it's easier to excavate and easier for archaeologists and paleontologists to make a better picture from what they have found in eastern NA.

DNA can easily trace people from even southern Chile to Asian people.

>Solutreans
>Soultreans
>Soultrains
WE

Chipped arrowheads?
how fucking dumb are you?
Clovis used long fluted bi faced overshot tools.
Siberians used microblade and later archaic shitty knapped arrowheads.

I don't care about them. I don't care about any civilisation outside of europe desu.

Supposedly Polynesians found the Chilean coast a couple of millenium ago. Also some theories say over ice migration from russia/China to Alaska near end of last ice age (10 - 20 millennia)
If some jungle monkeys in canoes can cross the Pacific some pyramid builders with ships could surely navigate the Atlantic.

This is just blatantly untrue
The Olmecs were superior to anything the Incans or Mayans did
Look up the Olmecs
And the Olmecs are not even the oldest.

I believe in the existence of pre-clovis cultures with an Ainoid populace but again they were migrations from Eastern Asia. Absolutely no West Eurasian haplogroups are found in the America's, I suspect the oldest sites in Alaska were destroyed in various periods of glaciation which the Eastern Woodlands were protected from.

Geology?
I love that subject.
Explain how these Indians survived the Mazama eruption, YD, YD impact, York Shower, or Lake Agassiz floods then.
The truth is the vast majority and all the pre YD tools are on the East Coast.
Its easier to find knapped tools out west actually. There just isnt many there, and they are not as old as Virginia.
Siberians/Mongloids used microblade not bi faced.

Ask yourself who was making these 4k years ago?

"The Wrestler" - Olmec, ~1,400BC.
Appears to be some Chinese influence in the face?

Olmec "baby" figurine (wtf)

You act like a woman on her period. Quit disparaging everything and everyone and take an objective perspective like a man.

The Clovis mostly all died in the YD just like the mega fauna did.
They didnt mix genes, same way we dont have mammoth, mastadon, or cave bears.
The YD killed them off.
But they were first, and Europeans have the oldest heritage and traditional ownership of North America.

I thought I read somewhere that there was an expedition during tha Tang Era too discover the Fusang, if I remember correctly.

Sadly The Wrestler was confirmed a fake.

Looks like some fat polynesian or south-east asian.

OLMECS
WHO WERE THEY?

Sure Gavin.
Africans colonized into South America.
Same in Pedra Fudra.
Gold miners.

if machu picchu lives near face who lives near benis? :DDD

Olmecs are still rather new compared to the egyptians. The pyramids were built done and worshiped for nearly 2000 years before olmec Empire even began.
Also olmec Empire isn't in south America.

Whitey.

The olmecs weren’t making shit like this

Bloodthirsties as fuck. Spaniards were the best thing that happened to them. In the year of Cortez' arrival they killed 20,000 people via human sacrifices, which is the ammount of murders/year Mexico has today.
Get rid of Black Legend is the ultimate red pill.

>all posts in thread by Anglos / Northern Hemisphere
>Not one sudaca weighing in
>Peru, once the world's richest nation, most of Modern Europe built on its gold.
Good gringo, visit Machupichu and go home, we don't want to share our ancient knowledge with a bunch of mutts, anyway.
>Yfw

I take them and debunk them with empirical facts and actual forensic evidence.
Sorry I dont accept cult mentality.

Test

Spain couldn’t build this

Your bullshit is comparable to the Sun Language theory.

found the disinfo shill

This is Luzia, the oldest human fossil found in American continent, between 12,500 and 13,000 bC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman
WE

DNA still backs the claim of travelers from Asian over to NA.
And you're right, but that's the beauty of archaeology. It's forever changing. It'll be interesting to see it all come together.
My theory is people came from Asia, but spread much faster than what we thought.

>Colonized by niggers, no indigenous culture left to speak of. Greatest ruins are sticks
Sure João.

I see you like to sensationalise.

I hate me my ancient alien faggots but those ruins have mind fucked me for going on three decades. The materials used, the techniques for crafting and even the layout of the debris field (not ruins, mother fucking debris).

In the 300,000 year development of homo sapien just what the fuck were we up around the end of hte last ice age goddamn

They had great fucking views though.

Saw this last week while visiting some of the grounds.

Spanish gothic is not the best one, but it has its value

I just wrote Pedra Fudra.
Try Again she is the oldest in SOUTH America NOT NORTH America.
"American continent"
Try harder.

pyramids were built in the time of atlantis

Any medieval or early renaissance European city has more architectural complexity than that.
That is just monumental, but it's rather simple.

DNA you say?
try again.

Atlantis is just North America.
No mystery continent sank, and the only land flood ever witnessed by humans was Lake Agassiz.

They descended from people of Inner Asian nomadic descent not East Asian descent. That being said what they mean is that haplogroup O is absent in the Americas natively which is true.