youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither Volkswagen nor Jesus apparently

Nuclear weapons

What can fix Asia?

Enforce 2-child policy
Cutting all foreign aid from Europe
Introduce programs to give refugee status and a path to citizenship to white farmers fleeing South Africa/Zimbabwe/whatever other third world shithole is gassing whites

Decades of capitalist development, which is already ongoing.

Time and AIDS.

Less blacks

Less Asians

Wakanda.

you answered your own question.

Black genocide and the continent is saved

fire and magnets - best we can hope for is a reset.

they must get the filthy immigrants out, NOW!

No

STOP GIVING THEM ANTIBIOTICS AND CONDOMS

annihilation
invasion
cleansing
replacement

thoughts and prayers.

The Wakanda Liberation Front.

Stop sending food, water, clothes, medicine. Let nature have its course for a generation or two.

This

>Enforce 2-child policy
>Cutting all foreign aid from Europe
Effectively, those are the exact same things, the surplus children would just starve to death

More dogs.

Neutron bombs

caring more about birb thjan the child is the how your fix africa

Why doesn't it ever occur to them to at least work together and move the garbage out of the street to like a pit or something nearby at least?

Higher IQ

God I fucking hate gooks.
DOGS ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD.

>that billboard
>the word
>producing proofs
why dont i get this on my cable

Diversity

Genocide.

But seriously, just time.
Since we are all in our decline it will be the rise of a monolithic china, that basically rapes Africa the same way it has raped itself for the last 50 years.
China will become a ridiculous hub of political and economic power, and Africa will supply it.
Then it will fall apart due to liberalisation etc - all thanks to the ((parasites)) that'll latch onto and ((guide)) their new host once they realise that the west/USA is fucked.
The cycle will continue, and Africa might actually become the next china in another 100 or so years....

Nah just kidding, those niggas are dumb.

>producing proofs
They are called CNN around here.

Why exactly?

What about chickens, rabbits, cows, pigs, ducks or fish? Can they not be your friends?

Stop giving them free money. Do what China does and move companies there for cheap labor.

Isn't it clear that they need more niggers to destroy the world around them. Send them our niggers from US. In the meanwhile let us secure the future of our own white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8

The real Wakanda is going to be sooooo disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Intense orbital bombardment

stop feeding the animals.

complete withdrawal of foreign aid followed by return of Imperialsm

retardo logic.
dogs are property like any other animal.

western women are more likely to fuck dogs, thus dogs are friends.

Colonialism

There are two ways, either we leave this place alone and stop all interactions with these people, let them suffer exactly like they did for the last thousands of years, with basically no technology.

Or we let whites take control of their countries and enforce white rule over all of Africa and get these people to be productive and efficient, by force if necessary.

Wonder how many nog babies wouldn't have died if she spent her tattoo money on them

Nothing

Nope and they will refuse it. They are a race which does not take responsibility.
There's a guy on YouTube which rides a motor bike and explains China and it's culture in his videos.

Most of the poor live on farming their land and doing manual labor. Since theses families can't afford to pay workers they give birth to a lot of children who will be their workforce when they grow up a bit and win more money for the family

wow they jhave stolen varg vikernes volkswagen and gave it a upgrade

White people

fire

nuke them or bio weapon them into zero population
> then white ppl take it over
fixeddd

This

Let natural selection run its course. As soon as food aid and even food imports are ended, only Africans that actually farm will survive. Farming then instills important concepts such as saving and collectivism that is necessary for further civilisation.

They farm really badly though. For example DRC has more than 80 million men, fertile soil and the Congo River, but only 1.8% of their land is cultivated

Aids, Ebola and Imperialism

Can the niggers not pick up trash? Is that a difficult concept?

sounds like its time for me

Capitalism and individualism. Make sure collectivists are competed out of the market and by natural selection be taken care off.

>guy on YouTube which rides a motor bike and explains China and it's culture in his videos.
name of channel? please?

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms

Food. Or a nuke.

>Food.
What would that help?

it would help to someone thats A COMMIE

They can't plan ahead. It's the same reason why all the infrastructure left behind by the Europeans is falling apart.
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

Fire

Ethnostates are also a good solution too.
Much of the political incompetence and corruption trace back to legitimate tribalism, since the country is made up of different tribes.

Actually dividing countries by tribes can go a long way in preventing conflict and improve governance.

At least international issues (any civil war that France intervened in) are resolved much quicker than internal issues (Rwanda).

The liquidation of Israel and its people in the north. The Arabs can get their shit together if that happens 2bh.
Colonization and demographic replacement of the population on the south.

>it would help to someone thats A COMMIE
Why would helping a COMMIE help anyone?

Nukes. Lot of them.

Looks like food in this configuration.

They need to accept they can't organize shit and give complete control over to someone else. Either China or the West needs to take full and total control of Africa, stamp out corruption and put these people to work. Yes it would be menial labour in factories making cheap shit for everyone else to buy but their standard of living would be much higher overall than it is now.

It is literally the only peaceful solution. Failing that they'll flood into Europe (as they are doing) and when Europe inevitably collapses under the weight or spirals into civil war they'll take over through sheer numbers.

thatsthejoke.jpeg

>Looks like food in this configuration.
Fucking chink.

why not exterminatus them?

You don't fix Africa you blocks them from the rest of the world and it will fix itself

ty

lol yes i have watched empire of dirt... wonderful film. i believe they are making a sequel, not with the same "characters" but in africa by the same director.

Let them in Europe and give them gibs what else do you think will fix it.

The world not interfering when we try to kill them.

So do you, and your family. Come visit my country so the niggers can roast and eat your delicious soyboy meat.

edit* it's empire of dust my mistake

>no Feminism
>no SJWs
>no numales
>no fags
>no trannies
>cheap land and plenty of it
>minimal government interference in people's lives (in most African countries)
>people are friendly and pious

Africa is awesome. It's the West that needs to be fixed.

You are forgetting that the people living there are absolute trash...

I'll take a white SJW over a nigger any day.

Yeah but there's also the niggers.

Nuclear fire

it's filled with niggers
getting rid of them would greatly improve the place

Let's declare Africa an autarky for 100 years. No foreign trade, no travel, no one goes in, no one leaves.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA

fewer

Niggers are only a problem when they're in our countries.

Europeans are absolute trash. Africans love God and love their communities.

Stop all aid, allow the population to decline back to pre 1950s levels. Do not interfere with the exception of south Africa and only to help the white population. Do not accept any migration from there (with the exception of white south Africans) and just let it do what it's done for 1000s of years. Create nothing, contribute nothing and keep itself to itself.

Get rid of the niggers and resettle with whites.

Heartily kekd.

tell that to the citizens of South Africa and Zimbawe
>get a fully functional country
>make it go to shit in about 10 years

>Europeans are trash because the Jews subverted the Church
>muh nominally Christian BASED Nigerians
Gas yourself, faggot. You're giving Christianity a bad name.

The problem with Africa is it's full of Africans.

MILITARY help for white afrikaans. LETHAL FORCE MUST BE AUTHORIZED AGAINST THE DARKIES

Thermonuclear radiation