Why can't the world be invaded by the Japanese instead of these mudslimes?

I mean let's be honest, Islam is INSIGNICANT and has NOTHING of value to the world.
>Inb4 Islam is the greatest red pill
Shut the fuck up. Is sodomizing a goat, fucking your immediate family to the point your prodginy look like pic related? Does the fact that their entire religion is based on the very structures of the Jews and their blatant deceptionous nature? The fact you call these African-tier warring tribalists throwing shit at each other red-pilled is fucking retarded.
>W-what about controlling women!?
Where are the Feminists in Japan? Didn't think so. They have wholesome family values that challenge the male to court a woman but don't resort to threats to keep her within that family besides cultural shame but not death.

If Japan had the balls to remilitarize and take over the world, I'd make it happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RUnCq9aPuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked this guy in Return of the Jedi
he was cool in Dark Forces too since you could get grenades from him

You FUCKING GLORIOUS BASTARD!
Top Kek! fpbp!

Can you just fucking tell us what happened to this guy? Don't be a cunt and give us an explanation.

>Muslimincestlol.jpg
Cmon man.

please don't reply to my posts anymore

sepakku'd !!

>the knobby punjabi

I will not have it said I don't commit to my beliefs.
Also, you missed a good Sudoku opportunity.

>The story told itself in the .jpg
>Made note of this since he was too lazy to read it

based nip poster

...La MutaciĆ³n...

Respect +1 Japbro.

>They have wholesome family values that challenge the male to court a woman
Literally 180 degrees from reality.

speaking of; can we get a /poo/ installed next door so they can have a place to shit it down?

Whats this zip talking about? I am an adult and don't play games, nor watch that star trek bullshit.

Fuck off faggot. Both the movie and the game are probably older than you.

most posters of japan flag are not real japanese in Sup Forums

This asshole always shooting green ass laser beams at me n sheeeiiit

OP is a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=6RUnCq9aPuI

most posters with japan flag are not real japanese in Sup Forums

>The El-levant Man

Please sir, tell me how you've come to such an elaborately detailed conclusion that I would rather have Hard Working, Civilized, Spiritual People with a flair for novelty in product and in artwork and honor and loyalty of Boshido take over the world next to a nigger-tier mudslime caliphate that destroys everything it touches? For fuck sakes they're more Jewish than Catholics, they're just more unhinged.

Lol good one nippon, good one.

Show your flag

why can't all weebs fucking die from AIDS

>Inb4 Amerimutt/Weebfag/ISRAELFIRST

>Literally wishes there was someone respectable pillaging and raping the territories around them.
>Can't even have that anymore.

Because the last time Japs tried taking over the world they beheaded POWs and used the children of conquered nations for bayonet practice...

Yeah - like I said, a jew.

How can you n8ps be so based
Btw thanks for bullet trains loan thou

War is not a time for morality and you honestly think countries far better than them have done less than worse. Children with parents slaughtered undoubtly would come for revenge, assuming they'd live through the encounter do you think it's prudent to leave hatred to wild-fire the claims of a nation?

Best game

If I was, I have an odd sense of self-hatred and loathing.
And no. I don't have rhyme or reason to neck myself "faggot."