archive.is/YGk3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm going to go do something else so someone else get the next thread

got it

Basically to sum up what I think on this
>I don't like the direction this is going
>At the moment, this is all speculation, so nothing changes
>however, Trump is playing a dangerous game here
>there is one positive result that can come of this if this goes exactly the same way as DACA, however there are many potential pitfalls that can lead to an inverted outcome of this senario

Finally
>people who are blindly saying to just accept this is 4d chess and do nothing is stupid: Call your representatives if you want to ensure the compromise fails and the one positive outcome occurs.

Damn dude, you a pedophile.

>21

someone please explain how this is 4D chess. Is he banking on adding provisions that Ds will never agree to like he pulled with DACA amnesty?

the only way for an age bump to be palatable is if the age of military enlistment is raised to 21, as well. the entire spirit of 2A is to have a population equally as armed as the state. without that age change to the military, raising the age for rifle ownership is an egregious infringement.

i really hope it is like all the other times and trump is just trolling here.

Okay I see that point. I still would say the state has made a strong case for 21 year adulthood, and that without proper instruction an 18 year old isn't responsible to own a rifle domestically outside of a military facility. You're not gaining rights by furthering the state, you're just furthering the state. Because you don't gain any civilian rights by enlisting, is my counter.

This. Personally I think with him calling for the end of gun free zones nothing will happen.

"allegedly "

Making a cheesesteak sandwich in a bit. Hope it's tasty.

Agreed

Meant to reply to

>Is he banking on adding provisions that Ds will never agree to like he pulled with DACA amnesty?
It's worked so far, why not run the same play?

SHALL

>>there is one positive result that can come of this if this goes exactly the same way as DACA, however there are many potential pitfalls that can lead to an inverted outcome of this senario
This would be a neutral outcome, not a positive one. Arming teachers and a national CC is a positive outcome. I am more than willing to trade meme stocks for that

Democrats STILL won't be happy...

Trump is a good guy. It's Sad! to see how the left is demonizing him, and accusing an innocent man of doing things he never did (i.e. muh Russia).

>Thing happens
>Trump says he wants to do something about the Thing
>introduces bill
>Dems screech and reject it
>Dems overload it with bullshit
>House Reps stonewall the bill to death
>Trump: Sorry guys, I tried to do something, but Dems won't let me! Don't forget to vote for Reps so that Dems can hinder our ability to serve you
>repeat the scenario as needed
Fucking patterns of behavior, how do they work?

>Call your representatives if you want to ensure the compromise fails and the one positive outcome occurs.
THIS
H
I
S

CHECKED!

>wants gun control
>praises the NRA
I've lost the script here. Help

TRAITOR EDITON
A
I
T
O
R

STOP SPREADING LIES

Thank you, AussieFren. You're a hero!

>there are people itt right now who still have not read Art of the Deal.
At this point there's honestly no helping you.

Where does this "god given right" meme come from? Nowhere in the bible does it say god gives you the inherent right to own a weapon

>Oh Noes! He found me out! I better project!
lmao@ur life

Not be infringed. There.

AWOO~

He’s weak. He needs to feel like the good guy again so he decided to pander to the left.

It's likely that Trump has a plan, but just talking about proposing this shit at all really puts me on edge. He should honestly just tell gun grabbers to fuck off, not play games.

>148
close. What i've never understood is why conservatives don't just openly say "Yeah, we need reforms. But we can't do it in Congress. We need to add a Constitutional ammendment" And then all the pressure is on the states and Congress/President can move on.

Trump is an easily manipulable pussy

Billionaire status: failed

>tfw midly annoyed but agree with Trump in everything else
>want to be black pill but my faith in anons are strong
I don't get it, like yes I totally disagree with that course of action and there's enough neoconservatives to get a voting in congress but I am not feeling the black pill, I need an expert opinion on this.

Trump paced and led half of /ptg/ to being amnesty supporting gun grabbers.

He does this all the time.

This is DACA tweets all over again. /ptg/ is so naive at times.

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP YOU. WE NEED TO ARM THE LOLIS

Trump is a bro-con sellout and we've got a traitor among our ranks shilling for him as if he did no wrong.
Pic related gives Sup Forums a bad name, we aren't blinded sheep that follow politicians no matter their terrible decisions and Trump's new endorsement of raising the firearm purchase age is unconstitutional and against the epitomè of liberty.

Trump is gonna ban all the guns, give amnesty to every illegal and overthrow Assad in Syria

Gonna just not vote in this midterm to show how upset I am over this.

because there is not chance that 2/3 of congress or the governers will make an amendment or even get in the same room for it and if they did, there is no controlling the outcome.

what gun are you losing? who's getting amnesty that trump didnt already say would get it during the campaign? stop lying shill

People do forget the House exists. Make some noise and get those fags saying no to gun control.

> (OP pic)
fuck yea

NRA a shit

Thanks
You're welcome

T H I S

He's already killed Assad. He threw him into a barrel bomb.

See

He's called for the end of Gun Free Zones; ex-military/cops undercover; CC teachers or those that already have CC. Yet, no actually ban of the weapons themselves if you don't count the bump stock. Dems would think legislation with such things in there is such a poison pill that they would never support it. He's owning the issue just like DACA. Dems are running on this for the mid-terms and he needs to take the wind out of its sails. I remain cautiously optimistic despite but still don't like the would-be age increase and bump stock ban. If you're upset, then get active and call your politicians and scream bloody murder. Trump has lit the power keg for discussion, now let's see where it goes. I think it'll be good overall for the 2A.

report it to the twitter overlords they will gimp it

>Trump is dangerous close to losing his base
Jesus we're playing Texas hold 'em, waiting for the flop and Don went all in

kinda my point, it won't go anywhere. But it would allow them to take a hard stance on Constitutional liberties AND Constitutional procedure.

Bloomberg 2020!

It's much different to me when it comes to guns. Nobody should even joke about fucking with that.

No it wouldn't. People would just point out how unrealistic that is and blame them for not doing their jobs.

There are a million other unconstitutional infringements far more relevant

This is just another "compromise" strategy that he knows Dems won't accept

I hate Jews so fucking much. Trump mentions to ban bump stocks:
Jews: OY VEY! THEY WEREN'T USED!

Don't forget Sun Tzu- Art of War

>Dems face with this happens

I assume Trump has a plan like usual, but we'll have to see how it pans out. In the offchance things go south, I might fall into depression like I was pre-election.

>Assault weapon
They mean semi-automatic rifles.

lol CPAC has been going for an hour or so and people are already flipping out over quotes coming out

Did you watch last nights presser? I haven't seen a masterstroke like that in a while.

HE STOLE THE TEARS!!! Republican's have tears now.

His Mum would be proud as fuck.

as long as he goes "all or nothing" it'll be good. but the rino's don't want to fight for us, they're working against us. if they weren't we'd have a tighter daca bill and a better immigration plan already, but they won't even concede to the wall

Perfect

What are we watching lads??

>Trump tweeted that the NRA will do the right thing
That isn't true and he knows it

How dare you, I want to be an unbearable shitposter, though congress is pretty neoconservatives these days, I'd hate for it to actually pass house.

Is she being anti-white here?

Why do that? Make contigencies

Is that Lana?

It also over simplifies the issue. Arms ownership is a severely nuanced issue.For example, I agree with banning full auto weapons and the loophole like memestocks completely. I also think that nation wide CC and open carry should be a thing. I don't really care about raising the age limit, but would like a work around for 18-21 year olds that can demonstrate responsibility and maturity. How would that be written into an amendment? Shall not be infringed would be BTFO's in a constitutional convention, it is literally the first thing that would go.

You guys better start getting comfy, there's a Pence rally in 40 fries.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JyY8TTjC1Q

Natural born right.

thats fair

Dana*

I just saw a magazine with her on Twitter.

>Three dicks
Noice

She's right you know. They glorify the shooters, and people loved death now.

Will CPAC fags finally have a divorce with the jews?

>tfw I got psycho avatar poster banned
Awaiting "thank you"s

hon hon hon
>PARIS — French President Emmanuel Macron approved an immigration bill Wednesday that would sharply limit the number of asylum seekers allowed to stay in the country and at the same time increase deportations, infuriating migrant advocates and even political allies.

>“He’s proclaiming he’s the hero of refugees, but in reality, this law does the opposite,” said Patrick Weil, a constitutional scholar and expert on immigration in France. “It makes it much more difficult for asylum seekers to actually receive refugee status. When you are a foreigner afraid for your life, you are not in the best position to deal with the kind of requests the government is demanding.”

>Most controversial, perhaps, is its proposed extension of detention periods.

>At present, authorities are obliged to release detained migrants after 45 days. If the new law passes, migrants who have been refused asylum could be held for 90 days before deportation.

>“We are in danger of normalizing locking people up,” Florence Granjus told Agence France-Presse.
archive.is/YGk3U

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Oof

PENCE RALLY

Do we have hightlights from this. I don't want to give CoincidenceNewsNetwork any you's

Gone with the Wind

Everyone had weapons in the past to protect themselves.

You argue like a Jew. Banning full autos is stupid, civilians should own tanks

when where? Link? gimme gimme gimme

LMAO

I don't think full auto should be banned

I would say 'thanks' but he'll probably just ban evade again.

its at 11 correct?

The replacement of white Frenchies must happen more slowly, else they might realize what is going on and resist, but it must happen nonetheless.

>shithead at 18
>magically not a shithead at 21
just stop

That Floridanigger beat summon his legions of gators to eat them.

>clip

You can do a lot of damage with a bolt-action rifle too. I'm not sure how effective banning semi-automatic weapons would be.