Males who are drawn to "cute" characters have low testosterone

If you like anything to do with cute cartoon characters, cute anime, cute big headed collectible toys, any character or media that is made to look friendly, happy and nonthreatening, you are objectively a beta male

I'm sick of seeing people try to defend it. Just own it.
Accept what you are

Say "Yes I like cute cartoons, and that puts me on the effeminate side of the male personality spectrum, and I accept that". Why is that so hard to for you to just admit?

Why do you have to lie?

I think it has a lot more to do with the lack of femininity in actual women.
"Cuteness" is a highly attractive trait to men, women used to be cute, girlish, demure and modest and it is attractive.
I think the epidemic of men seeking "cute things" out has more to do with filling a void which has been beaten out of women.

Cute makes me cringe. I associate it with immaturity.

Going to need to find a citation for this instead of your headscience.
Cute/moe anime is specifically aimed at men between 15-30 years old and plays on the male's natural desire to find a companion or have a child, which is why cute characters are given traits that men generally want to see in their ideal wife or ideal child.

Like I said in the OP

Why do you have to lie?

Adult males in their 20s don't unironically enjoy Pokemon because they want to fuck the Pokemon or because they see it as a girlfriend substitute

They don't wear a hat with a childlike, cute hello kitty version of Batman or Iron Man's face because they are sexually attracted to those images

I am straight and I don't like cute things, because I have high testosterone. I like to see tough, dangerous, masculine characters like The Terminator or Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs

You have low testosterone and didn't experience much masculine physical competition or tough experiences growing up. Your parents were soft and cuddled you a lot. That's why you like cute characters

Admit it now

I'd argue that men who are averse to cute women are closet homosexuals. I see it in the eyes of many women, particularly in their early 20s to early 30s before the dead 1000 cock stare overtakes them and they become completely dead inside... I see a very masculine gaze and masculine posture in many women. They carry themselves like men, they talk like men, they cuss, they're "assertive" (or what they think is assertive) they have the look of men in their face, they hold their facial posture the way they imagine a man does.

This is not attractive to me. Women are supposed to be girlish, feminine, cute, innocent. Women ARE immature, that is what they're supposed to be. If you're not attracted to this you must be a faggot.

Sounds like you're doing a lot of baseless projecting here.

I like cute things but I cut my balls out and like being domesticated

Why do you have to lie?

It's pathetic and sad

You know the emotions that are conjured up in you when you enjoy your cute little characters, and you know they are definitely not masculine feelings

Admit what you are. You're a soft little boy who wants to rest his head on mommy's lap while she strokes your hair, and you try to recapture that emotional state in adult life

You should have specified instead of making a very general OP. Yeah, men who dress in childish hats and those sorts of things are very low test, but that's not what you said in your OP. I like listening to girlish voices on cartoons and whatnot because I don't hear women talk like that in real life. They are masculine, rough, unwomanly and I have no interest in soft men with breasts.

>Why do you have to lie?
Why did you avoid my question?
>Admit what you are. You're a soft little boy who wants to rest his head on mommy's lap while she strokes your hair, and you try to recapture that emotional state in adult life
This is some of the most blatant examples of projecting I've seen on Sup Forums in weeks

No one on Sup Forums is going to admit that because anything that besmirches the great and almighty animu is obviously false.

Doesn't matter that it promotes pedophilia, homosexuality and beta males (stuff that Sup Forums claims to be against). If it's got a cute waifu in it,majority of Sup Forums will defend it.

At least the left admit to their degeneracies.

I

>Collect all things star wars

> like to play video games

But

> I work construction

> hunt

> fish

> break horses to saddle

> work on my truck

Where's my T level you fucking basement dwelling faggot. Let's fight!

Patton recognition is not projection

I see the differences between men who like cartoons and men who don't

There are consistencies in personality and behaviour, humans aren't unique snowflakes

No tough male who grew up getting in fights, playing team sports or engaging in juvenile delinquency likes cute cartoon characters

Not a single one

Going to need a citation on these claims instead of your armchair psychology.

You aren't desired by attractive women, or respected by the males who know you

Even if women don't know you like Star Wars, they pick up on the child-like, beta personality traits that make you enjoy Star Wars, and avoid you accordingly

You know it, keep pretending you don't and deflecting to requests for a ridiculously abstract scientific study that would never be done

Well I guess it's all about your motivations for watching something. I imagine there are a lot of degenerate faggots who watch those sorts of things because they relate to the girls/fags/etc but I watch cartoons (not anime) with very girlish characters because that's what I want in real life, it's something I've been deprived of, even in middle school which was 15 years ago for me, women acted more butch than feminine as if they had to deny their own biology for some God unknown reason. I have a biological impulse to seek out women. WOMEN. GIRLS. I am hard wired to be attracted to GIRLS who act like GIRLS.
And I can't find that. It's soothing to hear the voice of a very feminine character. It's pathetic, I won't say it's not pathetic, but I'm also not spoiled for choice. I'm not a permavirgin I was married for 6 years, and the longest I've gone since my divorce without a girlfriend is about 6 weeks but as gay as it is, I am a human being with emotional needs and women do not fulfill those needs the way they act in the 21st century.
So I look for alternatives. I get my physical needs taken care of and then turn on some gay kids show to hear girlish, innocent, sweet, kind women talk about whatever the fuck.

So what you are saying is, Jojo is high test.

I grew up in Shit-Ridge. My fellow leaf itt can probably tell you about the Haney Hogs in Maple Ridge BC. I HAD to fight every single day of my life in school, while hanging out up at the mall, it was that kind of town.
I played hockey in the winter and did martial arts year round. I didn't engage in too much delinquency or maybe I did, I don't really know what qualifies as delinquency. I skipped school a lot to go to the gym.

I'm a beta male, and I've always accepted that. I love cute tiny animals, I enjoy watching 90s cartoons from my childhood, anime is eh for me, but I still like cute chibi versions of game characters and such. Op hit the nail on the head.

So you don't have any citations for your claims and are just making shit up on the spot?
I've been playing hockey since fifth grade and still do.
Men are naturally attracted to cute things. Cute and hot women are more likely to find male partners than ugly and bland women. It's that simple. Cute cartoons play on male's desires to find a female companion.

Even most manly 80s action films has a cute love interest that acts either as a heroine, side character or objective for the male protagonist.

>all of these incels.

Bruh I love cute shit and I can still deadlift more than 90% of pol. We all watched dumb anime and shit when I was in football.

God incels need to be pushed into the ocean

Fuck off with this fake shit, faggot.

>liking friendliness, happiness, and unthreatening makes you a low test BETA MALE!!! Real men are NIGGERS!

So you like dating spoiled brats? I don't need a child raising children. Maybe I just like my women HOT you fucker.

Fuck...

>Man up and like hideous fat cunts!

I collect guns, ammo, gold and silver. Am I a weeb? Is that what you guys call it, a weeb?

I like cute women though

One respectable reply, whose rationality and fearless acceptance reality ironically proves him more man than all the betas replying to this thread defending their feminine, child-like interests

>no source
nice shitpost, cunt

We got a badass over here.

Why aren't you getting fucked in the ass OP? I heard it is a really alpha thing to do, what are you, beta? If you don't like sucking cock and taking fat cocks into your asshole you are a massive beta.

[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

It's so pathetic and sad to see you betas grasping at this "Straight men like cute women!" excuse

Yeah, they do. So I do. That's not what this thread is about.

You don't have a Pikachu throwpillow on your bed because you want to fuck Pikachu. It's because, like women and children, you are drawn to soft, gentle, nonhreatening, cute imagery.

>Why do you have to lie?

Uhmm... I don't...?

It's hilarious to see you projecting from firsthand experience like this.

You failed to make an argument

Why do men like Pikachu or cute bobblehead figures of batman?

Is it because they want to fuck the characters, yes or no?

>You failed to make an argument
Your argument fell apart when you openly admitted you don't have citations.

I like Neps

I never cared for these crap/anime so I never given it much thought.

Why are you so mad though?

Note the choice of avatar the beta male uses to identify himself

>hurrrr nobody can ever make an observation about anything based on life experience unless someone has done a study on it

Cool, as long as you never express any opinions on any other subject, that's a fair response

>THIS IS ANTI ANIME PSYOPS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT

THIS IS ANTI ANIME PSYOPS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT

THIS IS ANTI ANIME PSYOPS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE IT HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT

>women used to be cute, girlish, demure and modest and it is attractive.
I work retail. I deal with many women all day. Plenty of them are cute. The best is when they're apologetic for no good reason or they get giggly because their total involves the number 69.

does it mean im high test if I only like muscle bears?

By the way, I'm not letting you dodge out of this argument

Do men collect cute Squirtle action figures because they want to fuck Squirtle, as has been the implied defense of every beta in this thread

Answer me yes or no, you slimey, avoidant little beta coward

Sounds like someone is projecting.

>HURRRRR DURRR MEN ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE LOOKING AT CHARACTERS WITH FEMININE FEATURES

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO ENJOY? DO YOU LIKE YOUR GAY SUPER MUSCLE DEEP MANLY VOICES WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR? OR CUTE FUCKING ANIME GIRLS?

This is psyops. Go home alphabets or commies or jidf

But girls look cute and non-threatening.
Are you saying anyone who likes girls is a low T?

Answer this post you beta manchild:

Maybe we're supposed to like girls like this

See:

Dude... did your boyfriend break up with you? It's a bit too strong, bruh. You need to dial it back.

I know a few retro gaming obsessed soy boy types and when they say 'cute' it cuts me like a knife

You didn't disprove his argument, faggot.

stop lying, you know this guy is right. you don't need science to tell that our goal is to live.

t. soiboi

Antarctica is cute!

CUTE

>Why don't you shitlords like dykes? Stop mansplaining, you should love burly square jawed women with neon dyed hair as much as you love your chinese cartoon girls! And only real men get pegged by their girlfriends!

>i had to settle down for a landwhale and if you have a cute gf you have low T
Why do you have to lie?

But I'm not collecting squirites, you monumental shitposting emu rape baby.
I like cute grills cause I wanna fuck them and I like cute animals, cause I wanna cuddle them.
You having a problem with this then fite me irl and I'll give you a hug too until your intensities start coming out of your ass and then I'll push your eyes out, tear your lower jaw off and shit in your throat.

Face it OP you are simply jelly that Japan has perfected the art of beauty in the 2D form that surpasses even most 3D beauty.

I like anime because it’s enjoyable on a Friday night with takeout and beer. It also has no jewish propaganda and there are 100s if not thousands of them to choose from
>Don’t like anime? Not my fucking problem

Cute things are ok. If you don't like cute things as a man, you are beta cuck, as you are insecure and try to show the world your domination you dont have.

The other thing is concidering anime/manga or another male game/comic characters or collectible toys cute... wtf? It can be silly, funny but cute? What is wrong with you man, are you secret gay?

>You don't have a Pikachu throwpillow on your bed because you want to fuck Pikachu. It's because, like women and children, you are drawn to soft, gentle, nonhreatening, cute imagery.
I don't have a Pikachu throwpillow on my bed at all.
>Consuming the entertainment Jew
I cannot tolerate anime, or TV, or movies, or popular music, or pretty much anything. My friends tell me to develop some interests, but I find that most things people consider interesting are terrible and most things that I consider interesting are not well liked by my peers.They always want to sit around eating, drinking booze, and wasting time.

Here are my interests:
The Bible
Books
Prostitutes
Classical Music
Firearms
Working
Bowling
Singing hymns

Can I get sauce?

Don’t know bro, sorry

Yes I did

Adult men do not wear T-shirts with Squirtle on them because they're attracted the Squirtle

They are drawn to the cuteness because they have a soft, effeminate psychology. The same way women and children are drawn to cute bunnies and kittens more than masculine adult men are

Don't you ever feel like a coward for pretending? For lying to yourself?

Does the sharp knife of the truth ever cut through your defenses when you look in the mirror?

Cute girls are fine and it is masculine to want a cute girl.
If you like feminine guys or want to look like that yourself you're gay.
Anime did nothing wrong

Baby's are cute, pupies are cute, kittens are cute... cute girls are cute

not a fucking Pikachu,Spiderman or vinyl Batman what the fuck?

Go to bed Bruce

That's hot.

Look at this pathetic beta trying to sound tough and violent in the same post as saying "I want to cuddle them :3", truly a pitiable, weak manchild faggot

I have multiple arrests. You have never and would never engage in violence outside of a videogame

Daily reminder if you don't like art such as pic related you're a cuck faggot

I was with you until you confirmed your degeneracy just now
T.tough guy 4 u

Why should anyone lie?

>Cute things have been a staple of Sup Forums for years
>Durrr cuet tings r fur cuks
Kill yourself OP.

"Men who punch other men are degenerate"

Stop trying to make your coddled, suburban cowardice sound masculine

Great taste user.

Moe anime has a primarily male target audience. The airing time of many shows in Japan is after midnight.
The west often misinterprets shows to be aimed at females, due to applying the own cultural standards to a different medium.
Some bridge the gap and are able to both speak to a younger female as well as older male audience.
But sings who the shows are aimed at are still hidden in plain sight.
For example the show "Love Live! School Idol Project" does hardly contain any visible men and hides half of the face of the characters Father when on camera, using the same technique as used in adult games that makes the man anonymous increasing the ability of the viewer to identify with the mostly hidden male character.

This doesn't change that females can enjoy such shows, but like in the case of Madoka Marica (attached) this is often unexpected,
there were even comments on the blogs of the producers talking about the disbelief, alienation and to some extend joy to have overheard high school girls talking about the show on public transport ...
Along the lines of "WTF girls also like our show!? what is going on?"

>implying I don't fight
Why are you always getting arrested user? Are you not smart enough to duck the cops? Or can't you properly assess situations

>posts an example of men who use cute images to comfort themselves in a state of fear and weakness
>this is somehow an argument against what I said

can it already you dumb nigger. if floyd mayweather was into pokemon, you'd change your fucking tune real quick.

i don't watch anime and i don't care about any of this shit, but if somebody wants to indulge in something every once in a while that doesn't fit your bill of manliness, well then you can go right ahead and fuck yourself you whiny cunt.

fpbp

SNEK ! SNEKKKKKK!

Floyd mayweather doesn't like anime though

Why do you think that is

Think really hard about the differences in his personality and the "males" in this thread

You gay or something? That sounds like someone coming to terms with the fact they are gay.

Hol'up.
I kind of have to side with our Aussie friend here. If you're engaged in some kind of medieval battle and you need to occasionally glimpse a bit of life's sweetness for a moment to make it bearable, yeah that's fine. But let's be real. Most of us have lives that are much easier than that and looking at cute anime girls because you're too afraid to talk to real qt 3.14159265359s is not acceptable at all.

i would unironically fuck her brains out after a workout

As the old Russian proverb says "I'm not gay at all, but you should see my boyfriend. He's a fucking faggot."

>You have never
Do you bet your whore-mother's cunt that I didn't you puddle of piss?

>I have multiple arrests
Lol, braging, about arrests in a literal fagland populated by faggots and feminist who jail your for online comments. What did you do, misgendered your abo dad after he transitioned?

Is that Colonel Santiago from Alpha Centauri?

Field clean and quater a elk. Then tan it's hide.

Then get back to me about beta traits.

>Adult males in their 20s don't unironically enjoy Pokemon because they want to fuck the Pokemon
speak for yourself, sheila.

how the fuck would you know what he likes and doesn't like? did you ask him last time yall were hanging out and drinking together? or maybe when yall were at the gym?

Indeed
I don't know

There's no such proverb

>I have multiple arrests
Wow what a badass.

There are literally women and little girls who do that regularly

There's zero risk of physical discomfort or injury

Punch another man in the face and then get back to me in the tone of an equal male