What happened in AMerica where there is so much race mixing

"Brother" as in his negro amigo

>Jewess birth mother
>adopted by spics
>nog brother
JUST

Same thing that's happening in Europe now. It starts with a little ethnic mixing. "Oh, so what if I'm Polish and she's German, we're all the same white race aren't we?"
>that flag
case in fucking point. You're not Italian, or German, or Swedish, or French anymore. No, you're """European""" because you're just a mutt now too.

but i am in Europe, this is a geographic flag at the EU headquarters

Kikes

Haha his moms son

kek

Europe doesn't fucking exist you mutt, you're lack of ethnic pride is no different than racemixing.

They were both adopted dumbfuck.

hey, thats pretty good.
im going to steal that

>56%
A... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

it's a jew spic mix true, but he's also adopted, so that an adopted brother or mixed blood one?

If you wouldn't know anything about the whole story, would you assume that the darkie is the shooter?

I dont think Chad Zach would do a shooting

Looks photoshopped.

should b other way around

Are they biologically related or did the dead adoptive mother adopt them from separate women?

La luz extinguida!

What do we know about him? He has thick black eyebrows, reddish hair/freckles and green-brown eyes.
What kind of mutting is that? What was his father? His facial structure looks not unordinary.

No it isn't. The EU memeflags and the geographic flag have different mouse-overs.

>t. el ogro and el autismo.

Ok, but you're still memeflagging in this thread.

I wondered about this too. Then I realized, the 56% meme was true.

whiter than you